Thread: Shaved most of my body for the first time!

Shaved most of my body for the first time!

Wow! I had no idea how sexy it feels. And the passability factor increases tenfold since there's less to hide. All I left was my forearms, due to work appearances. But the rest of me... what a feeling! I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't really done much of this.

It is a wonderful feeling and after a while it will feel odd not to have a slick and smooth feel.

Teri

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    yeah, until all those annoying red bumps start cropping up everywhere > I've struggled with shaving from day one, and now the only way I can do it is to not have as close a shave as I would like. Plus I have to wax my belly, cus I can't shave it or it gets really irritated. But I don't really mind that, the next time my leg hair gets long enough, I plan on trying out the wax there. I'm dying for smoooothness

Oh it's not really wax though, it's a sugar based hair removal similar to wax but I think a little easier to deal with. I know it sure cleans up super easy and it doesn't require heating...though heating it makes it spread a little easier. It's called Moom if anyone is interested and I highly recommend it
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have shaved everything but my head for many years. I feel so femm being hairless and would never have it any other way now.

Congratulations on taking that step. It's a great feeling and it can be addictive in a strange way. It's one way to feel feminine.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good for you, Katiemae. FWIW, like Sasha, and I'm sure many, many, many other girls here, I have shaved every inch of my body for years and would never go back to being a wookie. No one has ever mentioned anything about it, at least to my face. Go for it, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I'm very blessed to not have a lot of body hair, so shaving doesn't result in much irritation. My leg hair could easily be covered up with nylons if I chose to do that. I shave them anyway. The feeling of wearing nylons on smooth legs, or wearing clothes without stockings, is wonderful.

I have a feeling that you're hooked...

After I started saving my entire body, I too left my forearms alone; at first. Then I bought a Remington hair trimmer. I adjust the setting to next to shortest and just trim all that arm hair. It leaves just a tiny bit of hair and looks sooooo much better. I shave my inner forearms, hands and knuckles (meh), and trim the rest. Nobody has ever even mentioned it to me either. Ya might want to consider that...
    O

ps. Being shaved does feel wonderful doesn't it? Aaaaahhh.

Have been bless with very little body hair it is easy to keep hairless. Every other morning I do arm pits and chest, legs I did yesterday so good now till next week. I have been shaving my legs for about 5 years and in that time only one person commented on it and that was because I cut myself. Took a chunk of hide off, otherwise she would probably would never have noticed. Most people just do not care or notice, and I wear shorts all summer and most of the winter when we go south.

Quote Originally Posted by katiemay34 View Post
    ...All I left was my forearms, due to work appearances. But the rest of me... what a feeling! I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't really done much of this.
    Congrats, Katie. Welcome to the smoother side.

When I shaved my forearms, I thought I'd get busted by the guys at work. A couple of them have made fun of my very hairy forearms a few times (in jest, not in a mean way). When I shaved them, it was very noticeably different looking. A year later, no one has noticed or said a word. If they did notice, I wouldn't care. I'd tell them I'm a shaver, laugh with them (maybe dare them to "be a man" and shave too), and be on with my day.

You'd be surprised how little people notice so long as you never draw attention to it.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    You'd be surprised how little people notice so long as you never draw attention to it.
    Yup, true dat!

Yes, a freshly shaved body is so sexy. If you trim and bleach your forearms that will improve their appearance, and if you do it in stages no one will probably notice.

Shaved

Now you did it, there is no going back!!! I shaved for the first time like 8 years ago, cant go without shaving. Been working a 2nd job time is short went 2 extra days with out shaving could not stand it.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I also adjust the setting to next to shortest in the hair trimmer, but only shave in the direction of the hair growth (not against). The hair reduction is very significant (forearms, chest, belly, legs), but it still looks hairy and masculine and you can't see those little straight hairs that will let everybody know that you trimmed. ¿What's the point then?. Hairs are much less noticeable under nylons, arms look more trimmed. And it get accustomed the rest of the people (i.e.: my wife), to see me not has hairy as before. It prepares for a future total shave.

It's great even for my appearance as a guy. Hairy:yes Ape, no!

I will shave everything for my next Marathon. Hope it helps as an excuse.

Wish me luck
    Last edited by PetiteDuality; 07-27-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Wow! I had no idea how sexy it feels. And the passability factor increases tenfold since there's less to hide. All I left was my forearms, due to work appearances. But the rest of me... what a feeling! I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't really done much of this.
    Shaving is a wonderfull feeling. I found the 3 blade work best. well second best next to a epilator. I use it from the neck down.

the sting is less every time you use is and eventualy you dont even notic it

Body hair removal is just the best. Shaving is okay, but for me, it just grows back too fast, so I go for waxings now. A little more expensive, but the feeling is amazing and it lasts so long

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    yeah, until all those annoying red bumps start cropping up everywhere > I've struggled with shaving from day one, and now the only way I can do it is to not have as close a shave as I would like. Plus I have to wax my belly, cus I can't shave it or it gets really irritated. But I don't really mind that, the next time my leg hair gets long enough, I plan on trying out the wax there. I'm dying for smoooothness

Oh it's not really wax though, it's a sugar based hair removal similar to wax but I think a little easier to deal with. I know it sure cleans up super easy and it doesn't require heating...though heating it makes it spread a little easier. It's called Moom if anyone is interested and I highly recommend it
    You weren't kidding about those bumps. Aye! Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a look!

Katie May

at this point the only thing I have shaved is my back. I used to shave everything else. am probly gonna get laser hair removal on my back

I'm not too shy to ask...

what tools and techniques to you use to shave your own back?

Here's a suggestion for doing your forearms.

Get an epilator and do a little bit each week, just thinning the forearm hair a bit each time.

After about 6 or 8 weeks the hair will be almost all gone and all the people you work with will not even be aware of the change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotia View Post
    what tools and techniques to you use to shave your own back?
    I bought a Mangroomer back Hair Shaver. It's like a broad head hair clipper on an extendable handle. I got mine from Drugstore.com, where I also got a body shaver and they threw in a free nose hair clipper. I've seen all three sold at Bed Bath & Beyond.

They aren't the best made, the back shaver leaves little nubs, but it's pretty good when you don't have help. A little awkward to use at first and I've had to give the head a slap to start it a couple of times as the blades wouldn't move. So I don't know if you'll think it's worth the $40 price tag.

Same with the body shaver. I tore up a foil the first week I had it. That shaver's $40 too, and replacement heads are about $10. I thought that was a lot for the foil but I found out it's a cartridge that includes the shave head and trimmer blades at the front edge. So it's not bad for all that. It takes a bit of practice too. I can get most of my legs smooth with it, but I seem to have nubs at the knees, no matter how hard I try. The attachable comb for trimming hair doesn't hold a setting well, any pressure and it collapses to the shortest cut. Remove the comb and it's a shaver with a trim blade that is supposed to cut the hair before the shaver head takes care of the rest.

The back shaver takes two AA batteries and the body shaver is a rechargable NiCad battery. I'm so hairy, I used up the full charge before I finished my first time. I only had one leg done at the time. I had started with shaving the underarms and trimming my chest and belly hair. I was just going to trim the leg hairs at first but having only one leg done, I ended up cutting it all off with the back trimmer, then shaving the next day after a recharge. I'm glad I did shave the legs completely now. I then had to replace the batteries in the back shaver the next time I used it.

Battery usage for the back shaver is better now, but I only use it once a week or every other week. The body shaver is used three times a week and I find I have to give it a charge between uses or it runs down before I'm quite done using it. For my first time constantly keeping my body hair groomed, I'm pretty sastified with the purchases, especially the back shaver, even though they aren't the best made units. (The nose hair trimmer actually seems the sturdiest.)

wow..

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    I have shaved everything but my head for many years. I feel so femm being hairless and would never have it any other way now.
    Wow...you are gorgious...but that's not what I came here for...I just saw your avatar and read your post and like wow!...

Silver Member
    The first time sounds great - but what about the maintenance?

Shaving...

I love shaving...I love being smooth...

Smooth skin makes me feel younger...

I'm all over the place sexually...in other words...even though I don't like hair on myself...if some guy with hair, decided to dominate me...I would like that...cause there would be balance...

I don't mind being dominated by a guy with hair...but I myself don't like hair on me...
    I'm so sorry for babbling like a dummy...I don't really make sense...I don't know what I am...I just know I'm happy to be here..and that everyone here makes me feel happy...
    I'm not even a full crossdresser...but I'd like to be...maybe...I don't know...
    Attached Images Attached Images

sexy legs...

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaSue View Post
    I'm very blessed to not have a lot of body hair, so shaving doesn't result in much irritation. My leg hair could easily be covered up with nylons if I chose to do that. I shave them anyway. The feeling of wearing nylons on smooth legs, or wearing clothes without stockings, is wonderful.

I have a feeling that you're hooked...
    I was about to leave this thread...when I saw your legs...your legs are so gosh darn sexy...I had to stop and put on the brakes...

wow!!