Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boy becomes girl

Complex Lolita...

Boy becomes girl

[SIZE="2"]So I was looking at a few videos on YouTube today, and I came across one of this young boy getting a makeover from his older sister. She did his makeup and hair while he sat, somewhat amused, covered by a sheet. When his sister was done, the boy whisked off the sheet to reveal the red-violet dress he already had on, complete with matching shoes. In many videos like this, the boy immediately starts acting like an idiot, but this time it was different. This particular boy seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the whole process as he paraded around. I’m not sure what the circumstances of this makeover were, nor do I know the story behind it, except (I think) it was a warm-up for the girl’s own makeover on another video…

Anyway, I read a few of the comments underneath the video clip. Some people called it “child abuse,” some enjoyed it and said it looked like fun, but one person (a man) called the older sister “a witch” for “turning her brother gay.” This viewer hoped that someday the boy would “get his revenge” on the girl. Like I say, I don’t know the circumstances here – whether the boy was eager to do it or was forced to, I can’t say. All I know is what I saw, and he seemed to be OK with it. Oh, if only my older sisters had “abused” me this way! As for the comment about “turning her brother gay,” it reminds me of similar things discussed on other threads here recently. This is just so horribly ignorant! Obviously, you’re either gay (at birth) or not, and you certainly can’t be “turned” gay. Transformations like this seem to scare uninformed males – are they jealous, or are they sad they missed out on an opportunity?

Many men assume I’m gay, without so much as a second glance, and I was once called a “stinking transvestite” by one of them. I ‘m here to say that neither statement is true – I smell really good, as a matter of fact…
    [/SIZE]

thats why we are in the closet,,,most girls dont care and have fun with cd's but most guys tease us and hurt us because they dont understand,,, probaly because they are regressed in wanting the same thing,,,,
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

That's ignorance for you, it can be a scary world out there!

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    "Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."
    -Friedrich von Schiller

Frederique, do you by any chance have the link? I'd like to see it and perhaps leave a comment of my own. Thanks.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Last edited by Joni Marie Cruz; 07-25-2009 at 08:51 AM.
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

These people haven't the guts to try it, therefore they don't know what they're missing.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I yam what I yam,

fear

The common negative and abusive things crossdressers experience at the hand or voice of socially stereotypical males is their FEAR of the inadequacy of their own illusions of their own "manhood."

Sigh, I wish I had a sister that wanted to do that. So Frederique, where is the link?

Youtube Wasteland...

The comments are ridiculous and shows off their ignorance. It goes the other way too. I've seen comments that you really can't be a girl because you haven't had SRS. Whether I decide to go through transition or not does change the TG brain that I have.

Sorry, both gender identity and sexual orientation is located in the brain. And the evidence is both are establish at birth.

I wish you had posted a link to the Youtube video in question. I love the idea of the big sister helping. If the young boy hated it, he would have yelled and screamed the whole time...

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Gold Member
    I guess right now that's why I'm still in the closet as I just don't feel like putting up with the abuse from ignorant individuals. Thanks for posting this story Frederique.

I think this is the video in question....it was the first result when I typed "makeover brother" in the search box, and seems to fit the description pretty well....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvvgTQL8hMQ

Most of the comments seem positive, though it looks like a bunch of them have been deleted, so probably the video's poster is actively screening out the more Neanderthalic ones. But several comments seem a little.....er, creepy and leering....considering the video's subject is like 11 years old.

Also, this seems to be the latest in a running series of videos featuring the girl making over her brother, so my guess is he doesn't mind it too much.

Banned Read only
    You shouldn't read comments on things like youtube videos. Something about the anonymity of the internet makes people say awful things they might never say in person. You need to ignore them and not let them get to you.

The girl doing the makeup work should learn a bit about how a camera doesn't miss anything. Her blouse could be a bit less revealing when she bends over the boy. Kinda found that to be somewhat distracting.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Silver Member
    I enjoyed watching the video. The boy must have cd tendencies to want to do this and there is nothing wrong with this. He is very fortunate to have a sister that enjoys doing his makeovers. I wish this would have happened to me when I was growing up.

As for the negative comments, This is just another exmple of how many ignorant morons are out there. I was glad to see the more insulting ones had been removed that Frederique had written about in her post. The one about her being called a witch for "making her brother gay" was so utterly rediculous that it made me angry and made me laugh at the same time.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Hey Girls-

I thought it was rather sweet, especially the way she kept patting him on top of the head, so big sister, but I do agree with Phyliss that the amount of boobage displayed was rather distracting and actually almost disturbing. Does she always flash around her little brother? Maybe that will counter the gayness of the makeup. The audio on my computer is down right now, so I couldn't hear what was being said, but from what I could see the boy was rattling on and didn't seem in the least bothered by being made over at all, but the final few scenes were what clinched it for me, he seemed absolutely delighted.

What I noticed was that she seemed to do some things backwards from the way I learned, the eye makeup first, the mascara before the lash curl, little things like that. Interesting. Of course the silliness that wearing makeup and donning a dress will somehow make you gay is just so ridiculous. So if you dress a gay guy in Levis, a flannel shirt and Doc Martins it'll make him straight? No, wait, that's how lots of them dress anyway. Shoots that one down I guess.

Oh, and thanks for the link, Xenia.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Last edited by Joni Marie Cruz; 07-25-2009 at 05:00 PM.
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Thumbs up Ok...

I watched it and the fact that the little boy through the sheet off in a flourish and displayed his painted nails, tells me he was enjoying it. And, if not enjoying it, then at least didn't care.

He'll be fine, and maybe he'll get his "revenge" when he gets to "makeover" his sister. It looks like they have a wonderful relationship never-the-less and that is great.

Cost of lipstick, $10, cost of false eyelashes $6, cost of having your sister make you up like a little princess? Priceless.

Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

too funny any guesses as to what hobby this young man will take up if not already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Lucky Me

When I was growing up I had a Sitter/Neighbor, she and I would Dress Up to Movies of the day. Dorris Day etc.
    She did my make up and dressed me. I was in heaven.
    Even though is was just Kids Play it probably made me a lot of what I am today
    "Thank God"ess"
    JoanAz

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes
    I wish you had posted a link to the Youtube video in question.
    [SIZE="2"]I’m sorry I didn’t post the link (Thanks, Xenia!). I saw the video on my sister’s computer – my laptop doesn’t play YouTube videos since it was repaired last year, much to my chagrin. Rather than run back and forth between computers, I thought I would at least tell about the video. I was also a little worried that the thread would be removed, or that I shouldn’t post a link to it, since it involves a child… [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz
    When I was growing up I had a Sitter/Neighbor, she and I would Dress Up to Movies of the day. Dorris Day etc.
    She did my make up and dressed me. I was in heaven.
    Even though is was just Kids Play it probably made me a lot of what I am today.
    [SIZE="2"]You were so lucky! I’m a little regretful that my sisters (or sitters) never “experimented” on me! My sisters are 10 and 11 years older than I am, so, by the time I was ready for a transformation, they were already too busy with high school, boys and etc. If only they had! I just know I would have been “in heaven,” too… [/SIZE]

Former Member
    Some men are so insecure with their own sexuality, they have to criticize everyone who doesn't fit their idea of "normal".

Then there are the intolerant, narrowminded jackasses......

I wished I had a sister that would give me a makeover, that boy is mad lucky.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    I'm still undecided about the boys motivations or inclinations after watching this video...and I watched it a few times while I tried to decide what to comment on the video at YouTube...

All through the video he's chattering away about what she's doing and seemingly having a good time. And at the end he throws the sheet off and shows off his very cute red dress...(ugh on the nail color tho, lol)

But then he looks right into the camera and says "Save me! I've done this 4 times and it's not worth it".

So I really think it might just be a bored brother and sister messing around and having fun posting on the internet. But I mean, his sisters friends and his friends MUST have seen the videos I would think. But if it doesn't mean anything to the boy then he could easily just blow it off as no big deal. Maybe big sis beats the crap out of anyone who picks on him...heh.

Now I'm all curious and wanna know the backstory of how these videos came to be made lol.

As the for the flagrant display of boobage...are girls really all that oblivious? I've wondered all my life about women who wear low cut shirts and show off lots of their chest whether they do it intentionally or not. But since I've been married I've had to queue my wife numerous times about the fact that you could see all the way down her shirt when she bends over. And I know she's not doing it on purpose, but I also know that if she video taped herself doing something, she would notice it before posting it on the internet, lol.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

I think the little boy is enjoying being a little girl.

The big sister is enjoying the experience too.

He would not allow it if he did not want it.

Nice little video I think.

Personally, I think that young man will be just fine. I thought it was one of the cutest videos ever on YouTube. Wish one of my sisters had given me such a lovely makeover when I was little. Although my Mom did paint my toenails once when I was seven.
    -Audrey

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with the video.
    The boy seems to be enjoying it and having a lot of fun so what's the problem?
    Playing with lipstick and makeup is worst than playing with guns or knives?
    Some people still live in the Inquisition times.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

seems to me, that was not the 1st. time he wore girls clothes
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)