Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First time to wear panties to work...

First time to wear panties to work...

Hi Everyone,

Well today I wore some panties to work for the first time.

I'm going out with my wife and a CD friend from Austin tonight. I got up this morning and shaved my entire body. It felt so good. For some reason I decided to grab a pair of leopard print thong panties with a wide hot pink lace waistband and wear them to work.

I've been dressing off and on since I was young. I've really started dressing regularly for a little over a year, started going out dressed about 6 months ago and came out to my wife and some family/friends about 3 months ago.

Even though I've been dressing for a while now I never have worn panties under my clothes. It feels really good.

So, how many of you wear panties under your male clothes? Do you find that it makes a difference? Do you feel different?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to do it regularly or not.

Kisses,

Allie

I wear panties every day (usually underdrab--definitely under drab at work). I love to wear them. I love how they look and how they feel.
    If I looked as good as you do, I think that I'd being going out a lot more than I do, and I'd definitely be wearing panties all the time.
    warmly, Linnea

I wear panties and pantyhose exclusively, even to the doctor's office. I think I own only 1 pair of male underwear and those are pretty much left in the drawer these days.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I've been almost all panties everyday, work, out , for some time. It's an all panty drawer now. The boy briefs are in their own drawer and seldom worn. Feels strange to wear the men's FTL's. I like the feel of panties at my thighs and cupping my buns. Much lighter and cooler too!

Heels make me wobble but I won't fall down,
    Renee

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Well done you! I wear panties and a bra as my regular underwear all the time, which of course includes going to work. I have to be a little bit more selective on what type of bra, also the type and color shirt I wear in the summer (so that my bra band and straps don't show) but as far as panties are concerned, the sky's the limit! .... and no, I never worry about something happening to me where I'll get rushed off to the ER and then be found out
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Yes I do Everyday work or not, all My wife buys me is panties every styel & every color.... It's natrual and comfortable to me..........
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSummers View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Well today I wore some panties to work for the first time.

I'm going out with my wife and a CD friend from Austin tonight. I got up this morning and shaved my entire body. It felt so good. For some reason I decided to grab a pair of leopard print thong panties with a wide hot pink lace waistband and wear them to work.

I've been dressing off and on since I was young. I've really started dressing regularly for a little over a year, started going out dressed about 6 months ago and came out to my wife and some family/friends about 3 months ago.

Even though I've been dressing for a while now I never have worn panties under my clothes. It feels really good.

So, how many of you wear panties under your male clothes? Do you find that it makes a difference? Do you feel different?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to do it regularly or not.

Kisses,

Allie
    my first time i wear panties under my clothes was during middle school it made me feel so girly but i couldn't show it or i'd probably would have gotten beat up. I sometimes wear panties under clothes but not as often as I should. It does make me feel more feminine when I do. Allie keep wearing them regularly and enjoy.

Hugs

Jenn!

Chaos is a friend of mine April Renee's Avatar
    Whoo Hoo!
    Allie,
    Iv e been wearing panties under my boy clothes since I was in my teens, and 24/7 for years. I do have a few pair of boxers that don't get much use at all.I just don't feel as girly without a cute pair of undies that only I know I'm wearing..I say wear what feels good and comfortable.I prefer a VS Pink microfiber boyshort for daily use and they are super comfy and I leave my "sexy little things" for going out at nite. Good luck to you in your new daily choices!

April

I used to wear sexy panties to work sometimes, for the last year I have worn every day Fruit Of the Loom 95% cotton and 5% spandex. I just love them. So far no one has noticed.

sometimes I wear them to work and find it to always to be a better day for me,, I seem more productive and faster at my job,,, always think what if something goes wrong and need medical attention though as I slide them up but so far knock on a pink wood nothing has happened..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

I wear panties all of the time. The only time that I don't is to the doctors office, even though he knows about my CDing.

I do everyday and a sports bra and small forms. When the weater is cooler or in the winter it is acompanied with panty hose. Also when the weather is cool enough for a insulated vest the forms go from an A-cup to a C-cup.

Teri

I only wear panties now, no more male underwear!!

I underdress 24/7 and enjoy myself. If your not out to family, friends and local fokes, you'll have have to watch your selection of blouces, as they can be very revealing. You deffenetly need to talk to someone and make sure your head is straight.

Hugs,
    Alice

Thanks for the advice girls....

I think my "head is on straight". I don't think it really means anything...not like I've really taken some major leap or something...I don't think?

Do you think it is?

Kisses,

Allie

I've been going out for a couple of years on occasion dressed. And I feel completely fem, when I go out. But I just recently started wearing panties to work. And, it all depends on how I feel in the morning. If I'm feeling girlie when I wake up, then I'll wear something really feminine. If not, then nothing at all. I only wear men's underwear when I'm going to the doctor. lol
    As soon as I put on heels, I AM a girl!

I have a couple pairs of men's briefs I bought to wear for doctors appointments. The last time I had an appointment I forgot where I'd put them. Darn.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by boardpuppy View Post
    I underdress 24/7 and enjoy myself. If your not out to family, friends and local fokes, you'll have have to watch your selection of blouces, as they can be very revealing.
    You deffenetly need to talk to someone and make sure your head is straight.

Hugs,
    Alice
    Wait, what does this even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca_morris_75 View Post
    Wait, what does this even mean?
    I thought the comment was odd!

I hate man-underwear! Women's feel so much better, so wear away. I do several days a week!
    ]Teresa M.

Talking I agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    I do everyday and a sports bra and small forms. When the weater is cooler or in the winter it is acompanied with panty hose. Also when the weather is cool enough for a insulated vest the forms go from an A-cup to a C-cup.

Teri
    I love your thoughts, think I'll do the same!!!
    ]Teresa M.

Wearing panties is such blast
    Love,
    ARLENE - A Gurl 24/7 & VERY PROUD!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I wear panties all the time. I hate mens underwear if I can avoid wearing them I do, I only time I wear them is to the doctors office and that is to long for me I should wear panties all the time they feel so right. I have all types and colors panties are the best they feel great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Happily my wife and I share the same panty drawer and I only keep a few pairs of boxers for things like Dr.'s trips, etc. Panties everyday for me, and i love it!! So does my wife.....and it's real nice to know she and I are wearing matching pairs!!
    Love

Lynne

I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee? I assume if you go to the urinal you would have to unbuckle belt and unbutton pants, seems kinda of strange if someone is next to you..