Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: First time to wear panties to work...

RE: panties to work

I wear panties and a bra everyday to work....
    Somedays I even wear a girdle and stockings under my clothes....
    I long for the day when I am dressing 24/7!!

Panties

Started wearing panties a couple years ago. The initial reason was well, they are panties -- it was sensual. It took me sometime to settle on the type that I really liked and 2 years later, I simple prefer them. They are lightweight, better fitting, etc.

Thus, I have adopted them as my own.

This did upset my wife so I went looking for some equivalent in men's underwear -- guess what, couldn't find it.

It would be nice if manufacturers realized that not all men want their clothing rough, tough and heavy. Light, smooth and sensual works for everyone ----
    -Meri

Central Ohio

I wear them every day at work as well, I have for years. No one has ever said anything, so I don't know if anyone has ever noticed. I don't think they have though, I tend to have more lowrise thongs so it's harder to see them. My pants would have to be hanging really really low for them to show. I do wear higher cut panties at times, but I don't think anyone has noticed, or cares.

I wear panties everyday, sometime a bra or camnilose top or a chemise depoending on if I can "hide" it. It feel awesome. In the winter I will try tyo wear lace top stockings n garter belt often as well.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I've worn pantyhose to work and one time I had a bra and pantyhose on when I had to go to a meeting before meeting someone for a shopping trip. I wore a t-shirt under my shirt so the bra lines wouldn't be noticable.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I wear panties when ever I can, After losing a 150 pounds and having a tummy tuck, mens briefs just dont fit right. So it either bikinis or thongs or mens bikinis

i ALWAYS WEAR PANTIES,I EVEN WEAR THEM ON THE BEACH!

daily

I wear panties to work under drab pretty much daily...extra exciting on days when I have chiropracto appts as he has to put pads at the top of my butt lol

Quote Originally Posted by meri View Post
    Started wearing panties a couple years ago. The initial reason was well, they are panties -- it was sensual. It took me sometime to settle on the type that I really liked and 2 years later, I simple prefer them. They are lightweight, better fitting, etc.

Thus, I have adopted them as my own.

This did upset my wife so I went looking for some equivalent in men's underwear -- guess what, couldn't find it.

It would be nice if manufacturers realized that not all men want their clothing rough, tough and heavy. Light, smooth and sensual works for everyone ----
    Meri, check out www.jg2.com. They have several different cuts of men's nylon briefs in great colors. My favorite color they offer is "paprika." I find them a good compromise when I want to wear something nicer than Fruit of the Looms but don't want to wear panties for various reasons (dates, traveling, etc.).

Under clothes

I have worn panties under male clothes many times. I have even worn pantyhose and a girdle without giving it away. I had a girlfriend in college years ago who wanted me to wear a girdle so other girls would not look at my privates area of my jeans. This led to adding panties and pantyhose too. But it seemed to really enhance my sexuallity and she and I would have an exciting sexual experience often. I miss those days. I wonder if others have similar experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Don't even own mens underwear, and EVERYTHING I own is now low-rise - could not fathom wearing high waisted clothes anymore - once you go low, you never go back! (For me anyway)...
    Same here I don't own men's underwear!! Funny I have taken to liking high waisted clothes Mom jeans etcIs that weird?????

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nicole View Post
    I have a question, if you wear panties to work how would you go to a men's bathroom to pee? I assume if you go to the urinal you would have to unbuckle belt and unbutton pants, seems kinda of strange if someone is next to you..
    I wear panties 24/7. Although I love wearing pantie girdle's, I try to wear panties that are comfortable allow me to pull the gussett to one side.

Oh, the other thing is I wear trousers that have a zip.

Luv

Julie

XXX

I wear panties and a cami to work every day. I find a camisole is much easier to hide than a bra and there are many styles to choose from. In the winter I add pantyhose. In the summer I like Victoria's Secret cotton panties. They have new styles every year and I get gift certificates with my Angel card. I rotate panties so the fall-winter panties get put away when the summer heat arrives.

Allie,
    Yes, the first time wearing panties at work is a big step, but it soon becomes routine, like now I don't wear anything else! Ditto, women's pull-on pants, pantyhose and a short slip (which hides the tops of panties and pantyhose).

I've been wearing panties 24/7 for almost a year now and love the choices in fabics and color. The best part is choosing which ones match my mood. Now it just wouldn't feel right wearing anything other than something a little feminine everyday.
    I will forever and always be Susan....

I always wear panties, i just cant stand the feel of mens underwear, it feels like a rag or something.

I've been wearing panties 24/7/365 for the last four years and I love em. No more Jokeys for me girls. I do like the VS panties since the crotch panel is a little wider and the boys don't get so stwisted off. Thanks Victoria for thinking of us Gurls.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Siemen View Post
    I've been wearing panties 24/7/365 for the last four years and I love em. No more Jokeys for me girls. I do like the VS panties since the crotch panel is a little wider and the boys don't get so stwisted off. Thanks Victoria for thinking of us Gurls.
    I too want the crotch panel to be a bit wider. Thanks for the tip on VS panties. I have heard that there are other wide-crotch ones too, but no brands or styles were noted. Any specifics?

You are so lucky both of you are the same size and can share a panty drawer...that is co cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea's Lynne View Post
    Happily my wife and I share the same panty drawer and I only keep a few pairs of boxers for things like Dr.'s trips, etc. Panties everyday for me, and i love it!! So does my wife.....and it's real nice to know she and I are wearing matching pairs!!

I still have a drawer with some mens undies in it that does not get looked at often. My daily wear now ( and especially during winter in Australia )is Cami tops, panties and pantyhose.
    I love the feel under my (yuk) trousers and it helps make the day more interesting when a straying eye on the train looks at my ankles.

I wish I could dress up and look as hot as you do. I wear panties on occasion to work. usually boy shorts or hipsters and sometimes thongs. I try to wear black ones to work. Its easier to brush off any strange looks. I have once worn stockings and garter under my blue jeans but it was too hot.

I had to go change into panties after reading this thread. White hipsters with little high heel pictures all over them.

You Go Allie!

I wear panties a lot under my drab clothes. The comfort and feel is incomparable.

Michelle

Banned Read only
    I solved that problem , i only go out as Kathy Ann.

Love Kathy Ann ox ox ox

Aspiring Member

Pamties,anything else?

I seldom wear panties. however, I support the family with a gaf and waist trimmers or girtile, it makes for flattering curves.