Sarah is right but shes way short. Yes I was there first marrage . That one was so horrable , one of the best things I did was " Left " . 6 years along an to think all that couseling to that marrage , what a waste of time. Ewww those counselors an Psychologist and Psychiatrist and social workers had it WRONG an to short. Back in late 70's, glad we came a long way from then to now. Things are alot better now with cding trans an such at least they understand more.

I am so glad that times are beter at least for me cuz the help im getting is far superior. Jeanna maybe family counciling would be the right aproach in your case. It is real easy just tell ur wife you have issues to deal with.

Also what I did on my second was the better way for a relationship , its called " Communication ". I proposed an couple days later I came "out" to her. She cried but thought it threw an we never looked back. Even now I am transitioning an I came "out" to her again an leave no stone unturned.

I cant stress this enough ...Counseling... You get the support you need from a Prefessional. What better way or person to be in your corner. Worse case you get a divorce, sucks ive been there an paid child support for 14 yrs Glad I did

Doing this on your own is risky but some can do it, I did but do you have the skills in communication? I did an I still have.

Best of luck Jeanna Love Bree