Thread: Merging Drab with en femm

Merging Drab with en femm

What are some of the things you girls wear while you are in drab? I was talking with my wife and she is supportive of me merging my drab self with my en femm self. I was thinking of what shirts, shoes, and pants I could merge with my current wardrobe. So if you could help me out I would be greatful. Huggs, Lacey.
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Lacey,
    I wear womens jeans all the time because I like how they fit me. I also wear panties but of course no one can see them. Oh, I also wear womens white ankle socks, usually turned down. Leanne

There are many ways to do this, jeans or slacks that are feminine and there are tops that can be worn by both male and females. If you don't aready do this you can underdress and have the silky feeling all day. Then there is pierced ears and wearing studs or small hoops. I find having my nails done and plishing my toes. There are a lot of subtle things one can do to feel more feminine and yet not draw undo attention if you don't want to.

Just have fun and with your wife's help the possibilities are endless.

Teri

For those that have to wear a "suit and tie" to work you can try these :

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatS...Section_Id=690

Dress shirts from Brook Brothers. I have about 6 or 7 of them.

For those that would wear a "work shirt" in the Flannel range, try Romans or Woman Within and look for their "Big Shirt" . I've got quite a few of the "Polo" style for summer wear and a good number of the "Big Shirt" for cold weather.

Of course my "unmentionables" are always worn. Afterall, a lady wouldn't be properly dressed without a correct foundation.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Aspiring Member
    I do not know about the clothes so much, but semi-fem earings are fun.

There are many femme items that I can merge with my drab clothing. I always wear panties so even if I'm in complete drab, I'm still merging my femme wardrobe. I wear femme jeans and shorts, socks, tees, sweats, and certain tops when I'm out and about, and I mix and match when I'm home alone. I also have pierced ears and wear rhinestone studs every day. I have a small part time business and my shop is located way off the beaten path so there are many times I have mixed femme with drab in my shop.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Due to my size. 28 waist. everything from the waist down. I stick to a unisex kind of pants and shoes. GAP long and lean jeans mostly and whatever shoes that look good.

My SIL lives with us and she compliments me on my choices

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    What are some of the things you girls wear while you are in drab? I was talking with my wife and she is supportive of me merging my drab self with my en femm self.
    Your situation with your wife sounds not unlike mine, as my wife is also is ok with "mixing it up a bit" and wearing some feminine items in boy mode. I see from your avatar you wear Keds with jeans ... me too, except mine are light blue not pink, they still look fairly girly with girls' jeans. I also wear girls' rt-shirts that have a slightly scooped neckline and have little capped sleeves. They're also more form fitting and are in somewhat feminine colors. You could try that. In the cooler months I also wear womens' cardigan sweaters in boy mode. I wear clothes that are fairly obviously women's ones but they are not that feminine on a woman ....... but they are are on a man
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Well, lessee. Girl jeans about half the time that I wear pants. Girl tees a lot, Hane's are nice. I have several women's long-sleeved pullovers, most from Avenue or consignment shops that I wear in cool weather. I wear two earrings almost all the time I'm not at work, usually gold or silver loops (5/8"") when out in public. I usually have a "do-rag" over my head in many cute styles. Of course, panties all the time. Bra, sometimes depending on circumstances. In hot weather I tend to favor cut-off jeans, "Daisy Dukes" or "butt-cutters" as my son used to call them. As a concession to increasing age, I have started wearing them just a lil' longer. But, I have a pair of white denim Levis, about 5" inseam that I wear a lot too. All in all, I try to push it much as possible. It's fun!

Here's a pic of a typical look for me while out, here at an antique shop. I'm sorry it's blurry, but maybe that's best, lol!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...r/PICT2215.jpg
    Last edited by Olivia; 07-27-2009 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Pic oversize img tags removed

Panties every day and jeans, ladies golf shirt on occasions.

Video Look Book: The Heavy Metal Guitarist Who Wears Ladies’ Shorts from Banana Repub

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    The only male attire I have or wear is shirts and even then only some of them and some male shoes.I wear my ear rings,anklet and certain braclets all the time

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    The other day I bought a woman's pull over top and am going to wear it while out Tuesday evening. It isn't too feminine looking but it is very soft. It will be the first time I have worn anything like this in public.

Thanks for all the replies, Ladies. Lacey
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

If i ever go out dressed then i normally am only half dressed forexample have bra and panties on possibly tights and say a girls gender neutral t shirt.

Aspiring Member
    I wear mostly girls jeans everyday. Occassionally a female top. I do wear panties to work . Tthey are hard to tell the difference when seen, and I try to change fast so no one notices them. On my days off I wear a bra and jewelry. DyLen

I always wear girls jeans and ankle socks, of course panties and usually stockings and garters. I recently found a nice line of T-shirt bras that do not show under my t-shirts but my developing breasts do.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?