Thread: Have you reached a "Saturation Point?"

Have you reached a "Saturation Point?"

Have you reached a "Saturation Point" with the amount of clothes in your cd collection? Like I have over 120+ skirt suits and now I find I don't usually have to buy anymore except for a rare different style or cut of skirt suit that shows up... So I pass on lame or sometimes somewhat good skirt suits on ebay, thrift, and Dept stores. I'm getting ultra picky on what I buy because I have like $20,000 + worth of clothes and I'm running out of closet space!

So now, I'm picky on what I buy, but I'm branching out into a few blouse & skirt looks and athletic wear and rare goth...

But finding great cheerleader outfits - I don't have enough off!

yo shpuld sell or get rid of what you dont use any more or the things that look alike so that you can shop as you please

Wink Hi

Well...u do have clothes! I too am a shopper, but I live as a woman 24/7. I find that if I do not wear it for a year, it goes to Goodwill. Anyway, you can always get a larger house with more closets? Enjoy your clothes and being a girl!!

Wow, after that I would have to say no but I did take all my male clothes from the closet so I would have more room for my wardrobe.

Teri

Kate, the only saturation point I've reached concerns storage, lol. I have just run out of closet space. My femme things now occupy about 3/4 of my closet space. (it seems like an apt metaphor for my life, as Olivia occupies more and more of me, her clothes take more and more of my closet) I find myself turning down shopping trips with my wife simply because I have no space for the clothes. Where in the world do ya keep all your stuff?
    O

I have alot of clothes and low closet space too, so I can kinda understand. Although I don't have as much as you do. I would recommend giving the things you don't wear or want anymore to Goodwill. Or if your like me, get creative with your current space with spacebags and under the bed storage. If you live in a multi-bedroom house, turn one of the bedrooms into a closet. Beyonce Knowles turned one of her old apartments into clothes and purse storage.
    Cary

I wish I was at a "saturation point". My wardrobe needs some major expanding. It's really tricky to find things in my size though... a problem many of us face, I know.

I look forward to the day when I'm nearing the saturation point. I'd love to be able to come up with a new and unique outfit as often as I'd like, from my own, existing wardrobe!
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

LOl, he isnt but I am. I can't believe the amount of clothes my partner has. Does come in handy cause although we aren't the same size I do still nick things from time to time but heck we had to invest in new wardrobes this summer just to accomodate everything.
    Bev

Aspiring Member
    I have, just because I've reached the limit of what I can safely stash, but with my youngest child set to leave the house soon. that's going to be changing!