Thread: Tucking Side Effect

Tucking Side Effect

As usual this weekend I went cycling. I have no idea why but for some reason on both Saturday and Sunday, for the first time I went cycling tucked!

It was all very easy as the Lycra cycling shorts kept everything up and out of the way. Well, it was sooo much more comfortable. Nothing between the legs and the saddle.
    Also did two PB times for the year! Can't think why it's taken so long for me to do this!

Gabby xx

I do the same when I'm on my bike.It's fantastic isn't it? Truth is that many riders do tuck. I can't ride comfortably without "them" being tucked.
    Jeanna

I tuck everyday and yes it is more comfortable and now that I'm suppose to exercise more the bike will be coming out and everything else put away. lol Thanks for the information.

Teri

?????????

I have a lot of experience tucking. I have no idea how putting mr. happy between you legs and between your buttocks is supposted to make cycling more comfortable?!? You'd be putting all your weight right on top of your package, probably cutting off circulation for however long you're out there... this doesn't make sense to me - I guess I just need to try it!

hah..

- Kat

I'm with Kat on this - I do mountain biking across tough terrain and I have no idea how my package would survive a steep bouncy downhill across ruts and tree roots!!!! OUCHHHHH

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

I'm with Kat and Cassandra. I don't get it?

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I've tried cycling tucked and found it was doable.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Aspiring Member
    Never tried it, and probably never will but it sounds painful.

i tried cycling while tucked once but found it a little uncomfortable, especialy off-roading.

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    I'm far to posh to ride a bike anyway

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb The Brunette View Post
    I'm far to posh to ride a bike anyway

Get your butler to try it then
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Yikes, sounds like it would hurt, but if you say it was okay, then maybe I'll try it one day

Banned Read only
    I have a lot of experience tucking. I have no idea how putting mr. happy between you legs and between your buttocks is supposted to make cycling more comfortable?!? You'd be putting all your weight right on top of your package, probably cutting off circulation for however long you're out there... this doesn't make sense to me - I guess I just need to try it!
    Not even going to try it!

Rumor has it that some Native American tribes had their Two-Spirit (transgender) males tuck and then ride bareback for many miles in order to free them of their, uh, stones, a form of non-surgical castration.

On the other side, some women seem to enjoy horseback riding with particular intensity. Could this also be true for mountain biking?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Aren't you supposed to cycle side-saddle?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I used to Mtn. Bike all the time and that just sounds painfull. I get the family jewels all set in place when I go for a ride, but no way Mr. Happy goes under and I sit on him for 15 miles.
    [SIZE="3"]"What a Long Strange Trip it's been" [/SIZE]

I've been on my bike tucked and it really is more comfortable than the package resting on the horn of the saddle seat. It's really no different than sitting on a wooden chair while tucked. No discomfort whatsoever.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Interesting. I would have never thought it would actually be easier (more comfortable) this way, although it makes perfect sense.

I haven't cycled in years. I probably remember how though. I hear it's just like riding a bike - you never forget.

Ok, sorry if that was lame. I'm in a silly mood right now.

Most of my exercise comes from time spent on the treadmill (a LOT of time spend on it). Been considering getting a bike for a while now though. My wife has one, but I currently do not.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Quote Originally Posted by KatGRL774 View Post

hah..

- Kat
    Kat, Maybe "Mister Happy" is a little bit too happy which can make tucking almost impossible. Just take a deep breath and exhale for a moment! Think about something that isn't going to get you aroused. Like "Rosanna Bar" in a thong. You pick the image. Sooner or later the "happiness" will diminish and you should have no problem putting those tight spandex bicycle shorts on.

Be safe. Be Smart.
    And watch out for bumps in the road.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    Sooner or later the "happiness" will diminish and you should have no problem putting those tight spandex bicycle shorts on.
    Putting on the shorts isn't the problem; it's taking a delicate part of your anatomy that needs plenty of circulation and crushing it between a (padded) metal seat and the entire weight of your body. That's just plain not healthy, and it's just as much a problem whether you're at full attention or not.

In addition, the more serious danger lies on either side of Mr. Happy. Read up on epididymitis some time... enough trauma to the family jewels and you could find yourself in major pain for the rest of your life. Sometimes in the middle of the night I'll miss the target when sitting on the toilet in the dark, and briefly crush sensitive parts between my leg and the seat. My screams can be heard for miles... and that's just a matter of a few seconds. Multiply that by a couple of hours and add bumps in the road (which can't all be avoided as you so blithely suggest), and you're halfway to do-it-yourself SRS.

At my local gym they have stationary bikes. Usually when I go I'm quite well "tucked" simply for the look. Spandex work out pant don't need extra lumps. Normally I don't use the bike but rather use the treadmill. Today I tried the bike while "everything" was in place. I have to say it was an interesting experience. Spent about 20 minutes or so riding in place. I didn't notice it but I guess cutting off some circulation "it" fell asleep much like your leg will do if you keep it crossed for a long period of time. The interesting part was when I got off and the "pins and needles" feeling came about, as circulation returned.
    Just might try it again, now that I know what to expect
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Most modern bike seats have a void down the middle. This is supposed to prevent circulation from being cut off. The other great thing is it allows you to tuck without much difficulty. I actually find that I tend to ride with my back more straight when tucked which aleviates strain on one of the nerves in by back. If I try it without being tucked, mr happy getsn a little uncomfortable. Biking is great for loosing weight and it tones your figure in all the right places as long as you peddle faster vs. harder.

I can't imagine how this could possibly turn out well...
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe