Hi ladies,
There has always been a common thread running through a good majority of the posts on here and its that of the desire of most CDs to be Accepted and respected for who they are. Be it in society in general or with family, friends, spouses or intended spouse.

One of the things that I have continually encouraged you all to do is to be positive about who you are and hold your head up with pride, rather than down with a miriad of excuses of why you like to CD.

I got to thinking about why some CDs are more attractive than others and why some get acceptance and some dont seem to quite hit the mark, and I came to the conclusion that its all to do with STRENGTH of CHARACTER, SELF RESPECT, SELF IMAGE and CONFIDENCE

When you think about it the type of people that we are naturally attracted to are people who have self belief and dont seem to be too concerned about other peoples opinions because they respect themselves and dont have a problem with what they like to do. We are attracted to natural leaders which in a good majority of cases from a womans view point is a man who makes them feel safe and eliminates uncertainty from their lives. We all want a spouse that we can respect and look to for support, encouragement direction and guidance.

So where does that leave the man who is more in touch with his feminine side and needs to express it through his dressing but wants a GG partner. Well I'd have to admit that its more difficult for a CD to appeal to a woman who wants her spouse to be masculine through and through. So hey avoid them, if you want a certian type of a woman for a partner dont lower your standards, thats not respecting yourself. Go after the type of woman you want instead of settling for what you can easily get. Take heart, not all women see femininity in their partner as a Weakness. That is probably the key word here. How many of you display signs of Weakness and frailty and make excuses for what you do, how many of you think of it as some kind of affliction that needs to be pitied and understood by everyone, how many of you are ashamed of what you do and how many of you think society owes you respect and acceptance. You maybe dont realise your doing it but this kind of attitude affects your body language and doesn't fill others with confidence when their around you because they pick up on your negative vibes.

There is one CD in particular on here who stands out for me. He does believe in himself, He does have fun with it, he can laugh at himself, he doesn't make excuses, he doesn't take himself too seriously but he respects who he is and he certainly doesn't worry too much about other peoples opinion. Sometimes he tends to come over as a tad arrogant but in a funny kind of a way that is part of the attraction of his character. His wife isn't wholeheartedly with him on it, but hey theyre still together and in love and he doesn't appear to let it come between them, infact quite the contrary they make time for each other to do family things aside of his CDing. He continually tells us funny stories and he makes us all laugh with his one liners.
Now for me, and I'm sure other females would agree, he is an attractive, intrigueing and interesting individual. If i were to bump into him in a club whilst he was dressed I'd immediately be interested in this guy. His confidence and self belief would immediately get my attention and I'd be impressed with his Strength of character . Ok so he's extrovert, what about those of you who aren't. Well self belief doesn't have to be loud and in your face, it can be much more subtle. Introvert people succeed in other areas of their life provided they have belief in themselves,they just go about it in a different way and maybe have to be a tad more creative.
So hey how about giving it a try. Stop making lame excuses and viewing your CDing as some kind of mental disability. It isn't your just wired slightly different which actually makes you quite unique.
Take care
Bev