Thread: Dressed today for the first time in a long time.

Dressed today for the first time in a long time.

Lately, I have not had the urge to dress. I am not sure why, I still look at GG's every day and am jealous that they get to wear such great cloths. Anyway, I finished work early and decide I would get dressed. As I began to pick out what I was going to wear, I could feel my enthusiasm starting to pick up. I dressed simply, panties, bra, skirt, blouse and peep toe heels. It felt great!!!!!! I could not believe how much I missed the feel of these cloths, the smoothness of the fabric, the tightness of the bra across my chest, the sound of heels on hardwood floors, the flow of the skirt fabric against my hips and legs. I did not have enough time to put on any makeup to enhance the experience.

Believe me I will not be passing up any more opportunities in the near future

Isn't it great to dress?? I love it when I haven't done it in a long time, returning to a good friend.... There's always gonna be someone who looks better than you, reminds me of running in races, there's always someone way, way in front of me, & someone way, way in back of me so why worry? Just enjoy

Be careful cross dressing is addictive

Be careful cross dressing is addictive! You already know that. Shave your body and then get dressed,oooooooooh Baby that feels good!

Dana55
    i love it!!! its so much fun and i love feeling sexy..hehe

Silver Member
    I think many of us go through those phases and have felt the great feeling of getting back into some nice girly apparel. I find that it almost instantly lowers my stress level. When I am dressed even if I can only put on a bra and some neutral lipstick I can feel relief. Now as I have said in other posts there are times when that is more of a tease than a source of pleasure. Glad you enjoyed your time enfeme!

Look out PINK FOG AHEAD , AND MORE I SEE IN YOU FUTURE Just keep it in mind for you will get lost in the PINK FOG Just be safe and have fun. Oh and enjoy the PINK FOG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecd636
    As I began to pick out what I was going to wear, I could feel my enthusiasm starting to pick up. I dressed simply, panties, bra, skirt, blouse and peep toe heels. It felt great!!!!!! I could not believe how much I missed the feel of these cloths, the smoothness of the fabric, the tightness of the bra across my chest, the sound of heels on hardwood floors, the flow of the skirt fabric against my hips and legs.

[SIZE="2"]You’re talking my language, jamie! Keep going all the way – makeup only enhances all of the above.[/SIZE]