Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
There. I corrected that for you.
I am a little put off by your attitude. Ok, thats how you feel.. Fine! But not ALL of us feel that way. To edit someones writings and over type MEN or HIM over other female pronouns, is rather insulting to me, and Im sure others as well.

The CD/TG/TS/TV spectrum is wide and varied. Some of us do feel like men who happen to like womens clothing. But others feel like a woman trapped in a mans body. And these are just two ends of the spectrum. I hazard that there are about as many opinions as there are of us.

Yes, fine, biologically, I am a man. But as has been said many times here, and in psychological journals and other writings, is that gender is a mental state, sometimes separate from their physical/biological genetics. I, myself, consider myself to be transgender. I have two distinct sides to my personality. I embrace them both. When I am dressed as a woman, I want to be referred to as one. And I know personally a lot of other 'gurls' feel the same.

This thread is about confidence and self acceptance. If it gives someone that to think of themselves in this way, great! I dont see your interjections as assisting in that for many who are still floundering with their self identity and self acceptance. If thats how they see themselves, fine! Its not hurting anyone to do so.

I apologize for hijacking this thread, but I felt strongly about this, and felt it was germane to the topic at hand.

Eve