Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: wildest thing you've done while dressed?

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    At a friend's Halloween party last year... my wife and I went as the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. (You can guess who was who ) In any event, our girlfriend has one of those "exercise" poles and throughout the evening everyone took turns dancing on it. I gotta say though, I was pretty proud for being one of only three that could get themselves inverted with their legs wrapped on the top of the pole.... in 5 1/2 inch red, stripper heels no less. The GG girls at the party just loved the ruffled panties I had on too, LOL... Good Times. Can't wait for the party this year.

Last year I had the opportunity to be Nicole 24/7 for an entire week. This usually happens once or twice a year when my wife goes to visit relatives out of state. I decided to do something that I had never done before and made plans to drive from my home to Auburn, MA and visit the original Glamour Boutique. I have been there before, but never as Nicole.

It was a four and a half hour drive so needless to say it wasn't accomplished nonstop. To make a long story short, I stopped several times for rest stops, and yes I did have to use the ladies room, and coffee. I arrived in Massachusetts, checked into my hotel and drove over to Glamour Boutique. I spent a little over an hour there and spent a little too much money, but had a great time. Back to the hotel, changed into something a little dressier and went out to dinner then back to the hotel for a nightcap and some sleep.

The next morning I got up and dressed and went out for breakfast. Then back to the hotel to pack and back on the road for the drive home. All of this may not sound wild to everyone, but for this 60+ year old lady, it was.

Nicole

I took an eight week belly dancing class, leotard and tights were required so all I needed to ad was a bra and some makeup. Great time, the girls totally accepted me and I can now roll my hips!

Quote Originally Posted by msginaadoll View Post
    Well I wont mention the wildest stuff cause I was young(er) and stupid.
    I will

Around the age of 10 or 11, I would put on a skirt and blouse and go out into the backyard and swing on the tree swing. I have four brothers, so risked getting caught.

Not so wild, you say!?

I use to take a 14 inch long knife, stick it in the ground pointed side up, and jump from the swing and over the knife.

Quote Originally Posted by lee in a skirt View Post
    Some of these are not wild but I used to deliver my paper round in a skirt or sometimes in just tights on the bottom.
    Similarly, I at times I would swipe a slip from a clothesline in the early morning hours, and deliver papers while wearing it, then return the slip to the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny J View Post
    Ok, this might seem a bit tame but I drove through a toll booth on the Turnpike en femme, the nice attendant started chatting me up when I paid the toll.
    Did this one recently (April) at the toll booth on the Bay Bridge while headed to Ocean City. Only I did it without the wig or makeup. Usually the attendants say good morning and take your money. This time, she decided to talk while getting a better look.

In Ocean City, I walked out on the beach in my skirt and blouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan.Boots View Post
    Drove five hours en femme. Got out to pump my gas at a crowded station in daylight wearing a bleak leather skirt, long leather coat and thigh high boots. WHAT A RUSH!!
    My drive was a little longer, and at night, from Richmond, VA to Beckley, WV after leaving the club in Richmond. It started snowing pretty heavy, and at one point I had to stop for gas. Getting out of the car in the cold naturally turned on the need to use the restroom. The guy working the station/store didn't bat an eye.

What else? Oh yeah.

Rode the subway in DC enfemme, while I still had a mustache.

Got caught by one of our secretaries while dressed enfemme (no wig or makeup) one morning. She was into it.
    DonnaT

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

Wedding Rehearsal

Years ago, My GG girlfriend and I decided to dress up for holloween and go to NYC. She dressed as a vampire and I dressed as a woman (she did not know about my crossdressing) The problem was that holloween evening we I had to go to a wedding rehearsal first. So not to ruin our plans I told the groom we were coming in costume, but not what we were wearing. Needless to say, everyones jaws dropped when we walked in. I have to say that I always had great legs, in fact my partner complained they were nicer than hers. We all had a blast and when it was over we drove into NYC for the holloween parade. I should have told her that night as we had a great time as two girls (me the ugly one) walking aroung the city. Unfortunately we parted ways and my present wife wants nothing to do with my dressing..........

Banned Read only
    I came out one night to a friend and his buddy, he had heard rumors that I was a crossdresser. so after telling him yes I was I showed them some pictures I had. they were suprised how different I looked, I went ahead and went to my room and changed in to a brown skirt, knee high boots, and a beige blouse ( a really cute outfit ) and did my make up. I came out and showed them, my friend was amazed, but his friend was really amazed and began comming on to me.... after a few drinks I started enjoying the flirting, and one thing led to another...my friend left (although I think he would have stayed if I had asked him ) and his buddy hung out with me. I had my first and only sexual experince with a man..... I wouldn't trade that night for anything, but do kinda wish I would have askedmy friend to stay too

For me it was walking across the Golden Gate Bridge (both ways) during the day when dressed while 5,000 girl scouts were doing the same thing for a special badge. I even came face to face with someone I know and passed, so to speak. The not so wild unwanted events were being stopped once by the California Highway Patrol and given very thorough DUI tests, and being stopped by local police in Detroit where I was given a quick breathalizer test. I passed both tests and drive much more carefully now while dressed after a night out on the town.

I don't know if it was wild but it was scary

I do not go out at night much anymore, although I want to. So I can't really recall anything really wild.

But a few weeks ago I was enfemme and I was coming back from Texas where I had gone on business. In a town called Laplace outside of New Orleans I stopped to get gas and something to eat. I was happy with all my experiences in Houston - yeah Houston/Beaumont - for how nice everyone was with me while dressed! So I thought I would celebrate.

I saw a Daiquiris place and it looked like there were a lot of cars parked there and I decided to go in and get a Daiquiri to drink for the remaining hour of my trip. It was about 8 pm on a Saturday night. Now I had never been in a non-gay bar dressed before and I don't know what made me do it. But I had Confidence trailing me from the Texas trip...

So I walk in with my head held high and it turns out I am the only white person in the joint. I almost walked right out but everyone had already seen me and they were all staring. The pool tables went still.

I made my way to the bar and asked to sample. I do not like my drinks sweet. The girl at the bar was very nice and rushed to take care of me. I sampled and then ordered the right Daiquiri. Suddenly I felt this pretty hard nudge on my ribs and I turned around. This big guy looked at me with this angry face. I thought Oh My, they do not want me in here.

It turned out in my nervous state I did not realize I was skipping over this guy at the bar. I did not see him and the girl at the bar took care of me first. He just kept chewing me out about how they don't treat each other like that in that bar and what I did showed a terrible lack of respect. He asked me if I felt like I was better than him? By this time, everyone in the bar was looking at us. I knew it was time to kiss ass. Hey, it is called survival.

So I apologized and told him I had never been in a bar like that specially dressed like this and that I was pretty nervous and I did not see him. I offered to pay for his drink to pay my respect. He smiled and said I was one cool dude, ah sorry, one cool chic, and that it was not necessary to pay for his drink.

I walked out of there with my head held high just like I walked in, except some of the customers were smiling at me.

Whew!
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

I'll let you pick

Let's see? I'll let you choose

1. How about fetish party wearing an upper body cast that covered everything (arms fingers, neck torso etc. )except face and hair. Girlfriend had to feed and take care of all bodily functions

2. Tied up in fetish bar with only the girlfriend to keep you safe

3. Fetish party, tied to my girlfriend being beaten by a man and a woman.

etc. etc. etc.

I had a threesome with a crossdressing husband and his wife. Boy was that FUN!
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Go to an amusement park with my friend (more like a fan) during a very conservative military appreciation week!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kalina Isato, Tranny Hostess SuperCutie

once i went to a lesbian bar dress and was very comfortable there struck up a conversation with the girls there it was a fun nite

Picture this, I am a hairy guy with a mustache and beard. I cannot look enfemme so for years I was a closet case CDr. Well I have been going outside wearing unisex stuff for the last few years, but I really love getting wet in dresses and skirt outfits. I was doing it in secret outside but met a friend who shared this passion and rented an indoor public pool for private swims. It got too expensive so I approached management about an alternative public swim for modest people. They suggested we attend an open swim fully clothed so we did. I dressed up in a private cubicle with breast forms, pantyhose, and full head to toe skirt and top and walked out in front of about 100 patrons at the pool and dove into the water at the deep end. What a rush! Now we do it every week there.

Scene Girl at Heart chrissy_crossdresser's Avatar
    one time me (en femme) and my best friend jenna (a GG) were in chicago hanging out with some other transgendered friends. we were walking down the main strip of boys town when a man started hitting on me while jenna was looking in a window. she quickly turned around ran up to me and started kissing me and the guy walked away in disbelief. one of the best kisses ive ever had

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    it involved a whip, leg and arm cuffs and two other people--lol---if you want to know more send Me a pm
    I think I was there for that.

Hmmm....wildest thing? Wearing a skirt and heels at the mall and bending over and giving an older gent a show!

the wildest thing i done when dressed

i went to the mall in the affternoon i was wearing a short minnskirt pantyhoues 3 inch heal and a nice top

not exactly wild

got locked out of the house, in a bra see through nighty, panties and garter. Was going out to the car for herb.
    Drove from Miami to Palm beach in a skirt, shirt, bra, panties, and garter/ stockings.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"] I do many things to push my comfort line but one of the most daring ones was midnight X-mas mass at Catholic church. The church was packed, I arrived dressed very nice including my Christmas present to myself, a Black Angoria Coat with black Fox cuffs and collar. A young man gave his seat up for me, which I accepted, and when it came to give the sign of peace, to my supprise I got a hug from the gentleman behind me. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Wildest thing was to walk down the block in a pretty dress, a few years ago. It was like 5am on a Sunday, but it did feel great.

The dumbest thing was to , overwhelm a fellow sister, with silly
    personal notes, about pantyhose.....so far she has not answered
    my personal notes. It has been a few months since my last personal note to her...but, I am slowly accepting who I am. I hope she will , let it pass, and accept me a a friend.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I got the mail, in the dark once. I know I know, pretty wild

Probably more stupid than "wild," but I once went out clubbing in the middle of the night with a CD friend. Five minutes after walking into the place, I realized that I didn't have my car keys. I retraced my steps and literally ran across the street to the "Qwikie Mart" and found my keys just where I'd left them--next to the ATM. Went back in and danced the night away with my friend and we both drank excessessively (mine were mostly virgin, as I was driving) courtesy of a very nice French admirer who was totally gay and wanted nothing more than to have us in his "entourage." Talk about the best of both worlds--free drinks without the pressure of sex. I usually refuse any and all drink offers for that very reason. Crept back into the house just before dawn after changing clothes in the car in the parking lot of a local supermarket. It'll be a long while before I do that again, but damn, it was fun!

I always kept this story for me...but now feel ready to share it!

I was out of town for a few days and had brought my chothes (and stuff) just in case I had the opportunity to go out dressed up...

So, on the second night, we ended up having a "night off". I decided to wear tight jeans and a great jacket which put even more emphasis on my very long hair (natural hair wig to lower back) and got ready. I ended up meeting this gorgeous girl...she realized from my voice that I was a cd...but didn't care. I soon found out that she's a ... *******. I didn't care. The rest of the night is history. I get all excited just to think about it....

A.

Wild thing

I osted his to another query. But, I'll expand . Numer one. I've always hd a yen to crossdress since I was in high School. Wll, I dressed on and off for years.. Now, you are going to hate m. My wife developed a incurable desease. While she was in the nursing homw, whoich I visited every day for hours on end, I saw an opportuity to crossdress. I went to a major department store and bought two lounging outfits. I went to a ladies store and bought a red blouse and tan skirt with lovely red designs on it. and finally I wen to Talbotd and bought a devine wool skirt that had a black, grey and white patten. I then purchased pairs of brown and black hose. I had two pairs of shoes, one black with silver buckles and the other burgandy with tassels. I looked grand in both outfits and couldn't waoit to get home at allours of the day to put them on. Home is a retirement community. Well, I was all decked out in the Talbot's outfit when there was a knock on the door about 2:00 PM. For some unknown reason I opened he door. There was a nurse there who was returning some paper work. She was shocked. So was I when I realized wha I had done. However, nohng ever came of it except she asked me a few months later if i was behaving myself. Of course, all the clothes went the next day. I still dream of that Talbot skirt.

Water sking in a mini skirt. Back then I was crazy but i didn't pass.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    I def can't compete with most of the exploits here.....sitting in my hot tub in a pretty 1 piece suit enjoying the "rush" of the jets while my next door neighbor was cutting his back lawn in plain view (no, he did not know of my dressing and never found out, as far as I know)....