Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: wildest thing you've done while dressed?

going out

I've done it all(sort of) gone shopping in a mall,fill up the auto,gone to a bar,pulled over by a cop,had great sex with a guy,ect ...so what eles would you like to know?????
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

wild?

sounds like whats the wildest sex youve had lol

i once wore my wig and makeup and fully shaved all my bodyhair and went swimming late at night in an apartment complex... i dont think anyone saw it though but i guess who knows?

I have gone shopping en femme with makeup and no wig. I can pass without a wig with my short in girlish style. I have also gone tanning at a local state park and at my apartment complex in a bikini. I am not that big downstairs so I can easily tuck and pass in a bikini.

Wildest thing was going out dressed up in front of freinds/family to a Halloween party. Yeah, compared to you folks not very adventurous.

I stopped at a local ice cream stand to get a ice cream cone. I asked the lady attendant that if I bought 2 cones if she would dump one of them in my blouse she asked if I was joking I said no so she said why not. She got the 1st one ready and said open your collar so I can dump it in you blouse then she got the 2nd one ready and gave it to me for me to eat and gave me a big smile as the cone in my blouse had started to melt and was visible for all to see I gave her a very big thank you. that was the wildest thing I've done.

Jaime
    Got a full makeover and then had to drive to my hotel room and go into the hotel in my black dress, heels and stockings....loved it completely.

[SIZE=4]Dressed up as sexy as I could and had a male date over for some fun. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 08-02-2009 at 06:13 PM.
    Mistybtm

Sure doesn't compare to any of you. But the only time I went out dressed, or anyone else ever saw me was to a Haloween party, just last year. Not all that wild, but fun for me anyway.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Umm - define wild?

I'm far too much of a control freak to think of things as 'wild', I guess - but I've done plenty of 'string-flinging' as a girl, even made a movie.. Does that count?

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm not going to tell you (Google won't help you.. ).
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Umm - define wild?

I'm far too much of a control freak to think of things as 'wild', I guess - but I've done plenty of 'string-flinging' as a girl, even made a movie.. Does that count?

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm not going to tell you (Google won't help you.. ).
    You're right, google has nothing but cat toys!

About 3 halloweens ago, I went out alone to a bar in the Valley (LA). I sat in the outdoor patio, and struck up a conversation with an attractive GG.

I was wearing a cute black flapper dress with about 8 levels of tassels which swung about every which way as I moved. Stephanie was wearing a very unusual and stylish designer dress. We were admiring each other's outfits.

Then she looks into my eyes, and smiles. I say "are you thinking what I'm thinking?". She grabs my hand and drags me into the women's room. We take off our dresses. She is wearing absolutely nothing under it! Her entire outfit was the dress and 3" open toed sandals! She was a perky "D". She was not the least self conscious -- but I had smoke coming out of my ears.

We exchanged dresses, and partied and danced for the rest of the evening at the club, and had a great time. We eventually parted company, still wearing each other's outfit. We exchanged emails and cell numbers, and met up a couple of weeks later to return our exchanges.

She was a lot of fun. Unfortunately she moved back east for med school, and we just exchange emails now.
    Last edited by dilane; 08-02-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    i drove 2 1/2 hours to Ft. Worth and 2 1/2 hours back home dressed. I never got out of my car dressed though.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

While visiting Waikiki, at night, I have walked the streets wearing shorts and pantyhose. It is pretty exciting, but nobody notices pantyhose.

One night, I was wearing pantyhose and high heels and thought nobody would notice. I was wrong. Some guys decided to chase me. I was able to get away since they were in a car and I went in an alley.

I have gone to malls with pantyhose and shorts and got no comments or weird looks. It is pretty exciting because you could get totally exposed if you get a run in your nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    The wildest thing I've ever done dressed is to ignore the screaming in my head over concerns and fears and go shopping, have dinner, ride in a limo with 5 other CDers and visit with folks who wondered who were these people pulling up in front of the hotel.

And then doing all of it again.
    I think I was in that limo with you that night in Vegas, what a blast that was.

I have went out enfemme to alot of places, the past few years, so most of the outings are not that wild of experiences, however I have went to odd places enfemme, I have been to auto salvage yards enfemme many times, been to auto auctions enfemme, H.S. reunion activity enfemme, traveled cross country enfemme a few times, checked into hotels enfemme, went to many restaurants enfemme, I have worked on cars while enfemme.

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Rode a motorbike....not recommended.

Some of these are not wild but I used to deliver my paper round in a skirt or sometimes in just tights on the bottom.
    Ive been to work with underwear on before.
    The other day I went through a drive through in girls clothes

Took a stroll on the beach after dark in my nightgown.. The sound of the surf and the wind blowing was something I will never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola46 View Post
    Rode a motorbike....not recommended.
    Um - why not?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Um - why not?

In a skirt? Good job I had a full face helmet on, if anybody had seen my face

I kept my CD life in private but I had an "out" experience that I related here.

Not a big deal, although it was for me at that time, and not really "wild". I just took a walk through an empty beach in the dark wearing a one piece swimsuit.

does dressing up and going to a Rocky Horror Picture show count?

I cannot get into details, but it involved a woman and two other men. Let's just say it was alot of fun.

Drove five hours en femme. Got out to pump my gas at a crowded station in daylight wearing a bleak leather skirt, long leather coat and thigh high boots. WHAT A RUSH!!

Halloween

A few years ago, my friend and fellow cd'er Brenda invited me to her place for a Halloween Party. I thought "cool" a place to be dressed for a whole evening without any troubles. When I arrived I discovered that Brenda and I were the only two "girls" there. All the other guests were Men. This made me a little nervous, but what the heck! As the evening wore on, I found myself the center of attention. I guess this was because I was dressed as a Hooker for my costume. Very short white leather miniskirt, Thigh high 6" heel red patent boots, and a low cut see through red blouse to match. Many of the guys wanted to "get to know me". Well before the night ended I had "spent time" with nine different guys. Wow what a night! Willow

Not very wild but on a trip to the midwest I started running out of gas on I 80 in PA. This was a new car and the gas mileage was'nt as good as the old one so I was short of my usual stop.

Wound up stopping at a redneck/trucker gas station with no pay at the pump.

Dressed in a cute skirt and top with 3' heels I could feel the stares as I stood there. I was trying to decide whether I was being looked at as a female or I was being read. I got $30 out of my purse took a deep breath and walked to the window. All this time I was saying to myself "Chrissie, do NOT trip and fall!"

I gave the guy the money and didn't ask for a reciept LOL !!

I got a couple of whistles as I got back in the car, so I think they thought I was female. It was risky tho, I could have wound up in the back room of the bar on the pool table.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"