Thread: transition as a stand still

transition as a stand still

Right now my transition is at a stand still and I find it hard to get up each morning as I am working 2 jobs, and some 60 hours a week, to get up the funds. Plus I am trying to get money together and time off to start testosterone. This being said, my girlfriend has also recently cheated on me with one of my exes, just a kiss but still and we are on break. It hurts so bad because I love her so much and even though I have been an asshole sometimes I have never tried to hurt her. Right now I feel like my heart is going to shatter and just want to be held. Not fun emotions for a guy like me.
    Just has to get it off my chest and for 10hours of work.

The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

I feel for you Hun being cheated on by the one you love is the worse feeling, been there and had it done to me on a grand scale I can really appreciate what you are going through and how you feel coz its like ya whole world is falling down around you and ya don't know what to do most probably but please correct me if I'm wrong. It may be good that you are having a break as it may give her time to realize what she could be potentially loosing. They say abscence makes the heart grow fonder and I know this doesn't always apply but ya never know fingers crossed!

As for your working hours wow that is like way way to much and be careful you don't burn ya self out before ya get ya 'T' I know when I started 'T' six months ago it completely wacked me out especially working full time like ya self. It is only now I'm at the six month stage my energy is coming back some what.

Anyway Hun you take cares and let us know how its going and if ya ever wanna chat ya can pm me here feel free xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Hope things get better for you, man.....Keep us posted......
    Ever The Opportunist

Sorry things are tough for you right now hun, I hope you so get a break ......... sending you
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Cheating really sucks, dude, I agree. Regardless of whether or not you decide to get back together with her, I hope your recovery for yourself is as painless as possible. That's what matters.

Your work hours are probably exhausting you, but hopefully the reminder of what you're working toward will help you continue to trudge through. It's going to be for better days and better times.