When the the wife and kids are way its time to play... Unfortunately she took the digital camera with her. I've got a few days alone so, I decided to dress up (obviously). It seems, I keep going a little further and no one notices, I've been keeping my eyebrows trim for a year now, no one noticed and actually they look better than the big catapillar/unibrow. Also, my arms were too harry to wear anything but a long sleeve so I took a trimmer to them and not the hairs are about 1/3 inch. My arms look clean, but not really feminie in male mode, but combined with the whole CDing package they look 100% feminine add french nails and I would swear they belonged to a female. I've even got big hands, but it works somehow. No courage to do the legs yet, I need a pretty good excuse and I've got a family event coming up which there will be enough gossip already...so I think it will be October...this year I plan to go all out and see how the SO reacts...trying to open up the lines of CD communication but I have to tread lightly.

So, yesterday, snuck out of the house when it was dark. Went downtown and walked around, trying to just blend and thought I would have a coke at the local drag show bar...first miss! Not open on a monday night. So I walked around, no issues, no odd looks, a couple people watched me but didn't look too long. All in all good.

Decided to find the other hip club, but forgot the address (another miss), so I did a lot more walking. Along the way, I saw the local blues club was open, so I was about to go in when a woman walked out, looked right at me and complained "the band didn't show up!". I responded with my best voice, "oh, no!", she goes "oh, is right!"...heads off on her way...the cool part is, she was alone like me... I almost said, "guess we'll have to hang out at another cool spot"...but after 'following her' for a 100 yards, she joined with her group of friends in the local resturant patio. I don't think she read me, but somehow I thought she would have been cool with me.

I must have walked about for about 3 hours. No hassle. I avoid the people who look like they are waiting to cause problems though. What is neat about the area I walked is it is the local market area that is busy with locals and tourists. So there are a lot of different loking people.

I slept in female PJs and kept the forms in - they say no to do it ---but... I didn't clean my makeup or take the wig off either! Took a bit to comb the tangles out today!

Today I went biking. I wore a cheap blond wig under my helmet. I always get a lot of smiles when I go biking. Today the bike path had a detour and I went the wrong way... a female worker on a golf cart started yelling to me 'mam mam....can't go here....a dozzen people on the bike path were looking at me smiling'...turned around a got on the right path.

After that, in my car, I took the blond wig off, and replaced it with my brown one.. a funny thing here! When I was finsihed, a teenager in the car next to got out and walked away... he didn't look shocked...so at worst he saw some girl trade her wigs!!! haha (miss?)

Then I went to McD's to change out of my bike outfit in to my jeans. On the way in walked by the kid staffers. One noticed me, I smiled and he gave kind of a 'yuck' type look, but not a shock...so I'm not his type, I guess and he as too young anyway!... one the way out I almost bumped in to two people, but they smiled.

So the next step, to try my female voice on the drive though. (miss)....failed badly...my throat was dry and a spoke way too high. On top of that the order in front of me was totally messed up so I had to wait. They misunderstood and gave me a large coke instead of a small...the girl at the food window seemed to know it was not correct...she asked me if it was? I said, yes, mostly shook my head. She was friendly, but gave me this look...'empathy'...so I guess I didn't pass so well, but she was nice. I think my day old makeup was wearing thin and beard was starting to poke through though. (miss)

Anyways, it was enjoyable. I still have the french nails on. Thinking about going out tonight, but I might have a nap instead. Tomorrow, I've got to visit a local supplier, I'm thinking of wearing work gloves or bandages to cover my nails.