Thread: Hit and miss adventure

Hit and miss adventure

When the the wife and kids are way its time to play... Unfortunately she took the digital camera with her. I've got a few days alone so, I decided to dress up (obviously). It seems, I keep going a little further and no one notices, I've been keeping my eyebrows trim for a year now, no one noticed and actually they look better than the big catapillar/unibrow. Also, my arms were too harry to wear anything but a long sleeve so I took a trimmer to them and not the hairs are about 1/3 inch. My arms look clean, but not really feminie in male mode, but combined with the whole CDing package they look 100% feminine add french nails and I would swear they belonged to a female. I've even got big hands, but it works somehow. No courage to do the legs yet, I need a pretty good excuse and I've got a family event coming up which there will be enough gossip already...so I think it will be October...this year I plan to go all out and see how the SO reacts...trying to open up the lines of CD communication but I have to tread lightly.

So, yesterday, snuck out of the house when it was dark. Went downtown and walked around, trying to just blend and thought I would have a coke at the local drag show bar...first miss! Not open on a monday night. So I walked around, no issues, no odd looks, a couple people watched me but didn't look too long. All in all good.

Decided to find the other hip club, but forgot the address (another miss), so I did a lot more walking. Along the way, I saw the local blues club was open, so I was about to go in when a woman walked out, looked right at me and complained "the band didn't show up!". I responded with my best voice, "oh, no!", she goes "oh, is right!"...heads off on her way...the cool part is, she was alone like me... I almost said, "guess we'll have to hang out at another cool spot"...but after 'following her' for a 100 yards, she joined with her group of friends in the local resturant patio. I don't think she read me, but somehow I thought she would have been cool with me.

I must have walked about for about 3 hours. No hassle. I avoid the people who look like they are waiting to cause problems though. What is neat about the area I walked is it is the local market area that is busy with locals and tourists. So there are a lot of different loking people.

I slept in female PJs and kept the forms in - they say no to do it ---but... I didn't clean my makeup or take the wig off either! Took a bit to comb the tangles out today!

Today I went biking. I wore a cheap blond wig under my helmet. I always get a lot of smiles when I go biking. Today the bike path had a detour and I went the wrong way... a female worker on a golf cart started yelling to me 'mam mam....can't go here....a dozzen people on the bike path were looking at me smiling'...turned around a got on the right path.

After that, in my car, I took the blond wig off, and replaced it with my brown one.. a funny thing here! When I was finsihed, a teenager in the car next to got out and walked away... he didn't look shocked...so at worst he saw some girl trade her wigs!!! haha (miss?)

Then I went to McD's to change out of my bike outfit in to my jeans. On the way in walked by the kid staffers. One noticed me, I smiled and he gave kind of a 'yuck' type look, but not a shock...so I'm not his type, I guess and he as too young anyway!... one the way out I almost bumped in to two people, but they smiled.

So the next step, to try my female voice on the drive though. (miss)....failed badly...my throat was dry and a spoke way too high. On top of that the order in front of me was totally messed up so I had to wait. They misunderstood and gave me a large coke instead of a small...the girl at the food window seemed to know it was not correct...she asked me if it was? I said, yes, mostly shook my head. She was friendly, but gave me this look...'empathy'...so I guess I didn't pass so well, but she was nice. I think my day old makeup was wearing thin and beard was starting to poke through though. (miss)

Anyways, it was enjoyable. I still have the french nails on. Thinking about going out tonight, but I might have a nap instead. Tomorrow, I've got to visit a local supplier, I'm thinking of wearing work gloves or bandages to cover my nails.

Wow your bringing back memories! That sounds a lot like some of my first nights out. Unless I miss my guess, your gonna be out and about a bit more often in the near future! :-)

A most excellent adventure! Sounds about right, some winners, some not. Hope you enjoy the rest of your "time"!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Smile Have a great time!

Have a great time and enjoy your girl time..Shave those legs!!!

That's so great Sally - walking around for 3 hours, I would have loved to join you.

You were probably better off alone though. They say your likelihood of being made = the likelihood of being made on your own, to the power of the total number of CD's in your party. Conversely, the best camouflage is having GGs in your group.

Would loved to have seen pictures. Next time!

Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

Believe it or not aside for your wife, Very few people will care if you shave you legs arms chest etc. Even fewer will if they do notice they will not say anything. So it your wife is ok with it just do it. You will really love the shaved look and feel. better yet get a full body wax , I have had two and it did not hurt. But then again I have a very high pain threshold. I also EPA-lady now. Much cheaper. Just had to find the electric hair remover and the (as seen on TV store) and it work great , you can go at you own pace and get it all.

Next time you go out In the car talk to your self until you feel better about your voice. and talk to your self in your fem-voice all the time when alone to perfect it. Have fun the next time you out en-fem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    Wonderful adventure Sally. I have trouble just poking my head out the door!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Silver Member
    Sally it sounds like your adventure out was a success overall. I was wondering what kind of shoes you were wearing. Three hours of walking in heels would have been difficult for me. As long as your night out was enjoyable for you that is all that matters.

When you get enough courage to shave your legs you are going to love it! The feeling of smooth legs is fantastic. I have been shaving mine since I had vein surgery about four months ago and I will never go back to hairy legs again. BTW no one has noticed or commented on them and I wear shorts all the time when I am in guy mode.

Thanks for the comments. I was wearing boots (actually I have a blister on the side of my leg where the top of the boot was rubbing) and a blister on my two little toes I'm going to post a new tread for the adventure I did yesterday which was more of a special event for me.