Thread: Using a Dressing Room Enfemme

Using a Dressing Room Enfemme

Reading all the replys from that thread made me wonder, how many of us have used the womens dressing rooms while dressed & any experiances you had. Also what stores were you in?
    I have been to Kohls & VS enfemme & used the womens dressing room & had no problems even when kohls was busy & other females were in there, very pleasent experiances.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-30-2009 at 08:17 AM. Reason: to clarify the post

I've used the dressing rooms at Avenue and Ross several times. I was not totally enfemme but really more drab than dressed. There were no problems.
    Olivia

I have used the womens dressing rooms at dozens and dozens of places, including Victoria's Secret, Fredrick's of Hollywood, Dillards, Sears, Burlington Coat Factory, JCPenny, Kohls, Target, Express, New York & Company, Old Navy, Ross, Marshalls, Forever 21, Wet Seal, Beall's, Dressbarn, and many many more.

In all these places, I have never had a bad experience whatsoever.
    Sometimes there are long lines and so I just stand there like any other GG waiting to try something on.

One thing I find intriguing about using the dressing room is the interesting conversations I hear while I'm trying things on.
    I hear all kinds of interesting things, including the most popular topic, gossip.
    And then, of course, there's the "How does this look on me?" kind of things that they typically talk about.

Hugs!
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-30-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Not about rest rooms
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Silver Member
    I have yet to use a womens dressing room. I guess this is mainly because I don't usually shop at places that have seperate dressing rooms for men and women. Why should there be a difference anyway when you have your own little room with a door that is lockable? I prefer shops that have unisex dressing rooms that do not require you to go to a sales associate to unlock it for you first and look at what you want to try on. I will not shop at places that do this as it implies that I am dishonest and I hate that!
    Last edited by CD Susan; 07-30-2009 at 10:30 PM.

I have used dressing rooms at a few stores when I was on a trip in Anaheim. No problems whatsover. At the time, thought I was passing (but I was wrong). I also used ladies restrooms over there with no problem.

Since that went so well, when I returned home to Houston, I went to a local Wal-Mart and used the ladies room. They called the cops, and I was nearly arrested. I was so upset and humiliated, I didn't dress for several years after that. Never, ever will I try that again. I would sooner pee outside.

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    I have never used a dressing room. But I dont as a man either. I just find no allure or attraction to undressing in public, whether behind a closed door, a curtain, whatever. I know my sizes, and have a good eye for relativity within those sizes, so I just buy it, and try it at home. If it doesnt fit, take it back.

Eve
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-30-2009 at 06:35 AM. Reason: It's not about rest rooms

I was on a beach lately and didnt have anywhere to switch clothes (i was in "male mode", needed to put my swimming trunks on) so i went to a toilet, it took me quite long. When i came out, there was a big queue of ladies behind the door, then i was like... oops, wrong door

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

In a no-privacy dressing room

I was once surprised to find myself in a women's dressing room that had no privacy at all. It was one room with mirrored walls. I thought I looked nice, but at 6'2" and 220#, I was obviously male on second glance.

Many of the women were in their bras and panties. I decided to keep my skirt on while trying on blouses. I kept my eyes to myself, tried on the blouses and exited without interacting with the other gals.

Since then, I've been careful to only use dressing rooms with privacy.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Fortunately I never had to use a public bathroom while enfemme.

I did have a surprise encounter in a dressing room while shopping in drab. While halfway putting on a dress, a woman walks in on me. I think we were both surprised at the encounter. We later crossed paths in the store and she did not stare at me or comment on what she saw. Still nervous about our encounter, I left the store without buying any clothing that day.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer24 View Post
    how many of us have used the womens dressing rooms while dressed & any experiances you had. Also what stores were you in?
    I have been to Kohls & VS enfemme & used the womens dressing room & had no problems even when kohls was busy & other females were in there, very pleasent experiances.
    Some of you seem to have missread or nor bothered to read what Jennifer is asking.

She seems to be asking about dressing rooms,and not rest rooms, which a lot seem to be commenting on, and which have now been removed, please stick to answering the question that has been asked.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I have used the dressing rooms at Macy's,JC Penny's, Bloomingdales, Victorias Secret, Fredericks of Hollywood,Sears, Target,Old Navy, TJ Maxx,Lord and Taylor with no problem.

Whilst out shopping en femme in England I have always use the female dressing room and have had no problems, comments or even glances. All the shoppers seem to be very busy choosing their own purchases and trying them on.

I've used the ladies dressing rooms in most of the places JoAnn and Jennifer mention above without ever any problems but always in femme. JoAnn is so right about the interesting conversations you hear.

Michelle

I shop enfemme and have used dressing rooms in many different stores without any incident.

Once, I was out and realized my light-weight skirt really could use a slip. I went into the Hecht's in downtown DC (now a Macy's) and picked out some slips. I tried them in the dressing room, and after making my selection, I paid for my purchase. As I was paying for my purchase, I told the salesgirl that I don't need a bag as I intend to wear the slip out. After ringing up my purchase she pointed me to the ladies restroom so I could put on my slip.

Aspiring Member
    I have used several ladies dressing rooms both in Canada and the united states, and have never had a problem

I always shopped femme, so if they did not want me to use the ladies dressing room, would just go some where else.

Denise is now out full time, so accordingly in the future needless to say they are the only ones i will use

Denise

I've used the dressing rooms at many stores (Kohls, Sears, JC Penney, K-mart, Target, Macy's, etc). Some of them are 'self service' where you just walk in with your clothes, but others have an attendant who keeps track of things.

My favorite story is from a TJ Max. I was fully dressed and found a dress and skirt I was interested in. I took them both toward the dressing room. It was set up with a central desk with an attendant, with male dressing rooms off to the left and female ones to the right. There were plastic cards she would give out with a number on them so they could track how many garments you were entering with. The tags for the men's side were blue, and the ones for the woman's side were yellow.

As I approached, I held up my two things. I didn't think I was 'passing' at the time, so was fully expecting to be directed to the men's side. But she handed me a yellow tag with a '2' on it and directed me to the women's dressing rooms.

This felt as good as being called Ma'm any day.

To this day, I don't know if she saw me as female or if she was just directing me to the side that best matched how I was presenting myself. Either way, it felt good!

A side note: I prefer the dressing rooms with mirrors IN the room itself. I get a bit more nervous if I have to leave the changing room to go to a mirror in a common area.

BTW: About a year later, the same thing happened at the same store.
    Last edited by Cristi; 07-30-2009 at 11:11 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I have used the femme dressing rooms in many shops including JC Penny, Macys, Fredericks of Hollywood, VS, and Target.

I do it all the time.

I pass reasonably well, but any young woman who chats with me probably reads me.

I usually shop in department stores and some specialty stores, where the changing rooms have privacy.

I've helped another woman zip up a dress, and have had a "that looks very pretty on you" comment, but interactions are pretty rare. If there's a line I just wait quietly.

The conversations I've overheard include some very analytical and logical analyses of how things do or don't flatter the person. More or less the flip side of a very serious analysis of a game you might hear two sports fans chat about.

-- Diane

Of course I'm gonna use the dressing room. Don't think trying on something while in the center of the sales floor would be polite.

As for using the ladies dressing room in a larger dept. store, ...sears, kohls, wally world, etc. no I haven't, but in smaller specialty stores like Dress Barn, Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant, Cache, Victoria Secret, and a number of private owned lingerie stores , I've made use of the changing rooms.

Only once did I overhear a comment about, "there's a man in here"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I've used the womens dressing rooms at JC Penney, Kohls, and Walmart, and haven't had any problems. Next I'll try Target and Macy's.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land