Crossdressing is just a fault I am too drawn into to quit. But when not crossdressed and in guy mode I'm a DUDE too! I grew up a Dude! Played Little League Baseball and was designated hitter and 2nd base and later center field and our team went to the League World Series. Starter in 7th & 8th grade school basketball team and MVP against the toughest and tallest team in the League! I would have liked to have been a Pro Basketball player but that dream died when I stopped growing past 5' 4" tall freshman year H.S. But then I got hooked into the Dude sport, BMX Freestyle!

I fell in love with bmx freestyle back in 1983. I got lucky and made friends with a guy named Eric who was once with the Curb Dogs, - an early bmx freestyle group. He came from California and hung out with Dave Vanderspeck, and he also had Eddie Fiola's shirt from a skatepark session shown in the FREESTYLIN' magazine.

So now, bmx freestyle is the current dude sport I got back into this year. But I also did road biking and raced 2 Criteriums at the toughest criterium course in the nation at Downer's Grove [The course for the National Criterium Race].

The only thing "not dude" about me is the lack of a pretty GF.

So what dude things do you do are are you unspectacular or are a sissy?