Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: You cd, but how many of you are DUDES too!

Banned Read only
    I am a dude too. I go through most of my time as a man, I have no regret to my male side, and try to let my female side out through this. I don't know what reassurances you're looking for, but whether others are like you in the way you crossdress shouldn't matter, it should be about who you, yourself, are.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I don't know. U decide!

I try to look like the prettiest young woman I can. Because it TURNS ME ON!

So, does that make me a Dude, or a Dudess? Hey! Can I be BOTH?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jaime
    I do like guy things when in guy mode but when in girl mode...I am total girly girl!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I try to look like the prettiest young woman I can. Because it TURNS ME ON!

So, does that make me a Dude, or a Dudess? Hey! Can I be BOTH?
    Dudette.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sosoft73 View Post
    Oh ma gawd just listen to this.............................

I don't want this. I did not ask or choose to be this way. I tried so hard to be a boy, but look at me. Look at my skin, touch my hands, smell my hair, I'm not like any boy you've ever known.

Kiss me.

-Misty
    ...................................thats so sweet.

Kisses to u Misty[/QUOTE]

Thank you gorgeous.

I am totally a guy when not dressed. Love hockey, mountain bike racing and motocross, hmmm wait a minute, ladies are all playing these sports now as well ! Maybe I'm not the guy I thought I was ) Oh well, I'll just have to continue wearing a bra and panties until all the other guys catch on to how much fun that is as well.

Banned Read only
    Occassionally act obnoxious. Hows that for not being a pussy?

I drink, burp, fight, swear and scratch like a dude. I'm a total jock who will try to kill you on any playing field. I'm a gearhead who likes sweating over a hot engine. But I'm also competitive when en femme; seeing all of the attractive people on this site inspires me to work a little harder. Expressing my femme side provides a pressure valve for the stuff that goes on in 98 percent of my life

I used to play ice hockey back in high school. I was on my undergrad's crew team my freshman year. I still run long distance and usually run at least one marathon a year. I am also a huge college football and ice hockey and NHL fan (Go Blue and Red Wings!).

I am a dude when in drab, which is most of the time. I drink beer, watch sports, and even fight heavy stick in a renaissance fighting organization.

I wear panties and occasionally dress up because I love the look and feel of women's things, and because I love to see myself all made up and girly. Doesn't change the fact that I'm a dude.

Tia

Are any of you quite macho guys in general life?

Was just wondering this because in general I am quite a masculine guy, I am a heavyweight boxer and all my guy friends are real lad's lads if you know what I mean. But I love so much to be a girl att other times. I was wondering how common it is to fully enjoy both sides because the whole mach thing isn't like a cover up for me its just another part of who I am. Feel like I'm living some crazy double life!

while I dont consider myself very much macho I am still masculine enough and yes I enjoy both sides of my personality

Aspiring Member

For my four GG sisters...

It's not how you look, it's what you do with how you look...

My four sisters (GG) would absolutely want to go ten rounds with you on the notion that men and women are all that different.

It's like arguing that Ford drivers are very different from Chevy drivers.

We all travel through life in some body or another, but we're not really all that different as thinking and feeling souls.

I keep reading about "feminine" crossdressers on this site... Frankly, my sisters puke at the thought.

"Feminine" women to them are either play-acting for a reason, or, sadly delusional about who and what they are.

You can imagine then, how they feel about "feminine" crossdressers.

If you ain't up to something useful, you ain't up to nothin' at all.

Woman up.

My guy side is relatively macho. Although I'm not into the gym thing, or working out, I like to doing the typical guy things, such as playing and watching sports (i.e, football, basketball, etc.), collecting guns and various militaria, driving my 2 sports cars (Stang GT, 350Z), collecting comics, and eating at of my favorite restaurants (i.e. Hooters).

Like you, I enjoy having the best of both worlds.
    When in femme, I like the occasional friendly honk I get from the guys checking me out while driving in my cars. It's soo cool.
    I enjoy doing the girly things, especially shopping, dancing, and dining out. I just love to dance when I hear music.
    As a guy, I like dancing too, but I won't dance by myself because if I do, I'm pretty much a loser. However, as a girl, it's all good.

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 08-10-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Banned Read only
    I am not macho, I never have been, never been into cars, sports, etc. Though, despite this, I had been told by several psychic sensitive people that my masculine energies were way over the top.

Most of the people I know think I'm as 'ard as nails.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

I used to be relatively macho, high school football, the Marine Corps. Nowadays, not so much.

I guess I am. I mean when I sprang all this on my wife about 10 years ago, she couldn't believe it. I'm not as macho as I used to be, but then I am a bit older than I was. Although, I still find myself terribly competitive when playing sports and games.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I don't think I would be considered particularly macho. I have no interest in most of the "macho" pursuits.

I don't care for sports. My friends find is amusing that I am one of the few people they know who actively avoids watching the Super Bowl or the Olympics.

I enjoy movies, but not the Hollywood action packed blockbusters. Those usually bore me to tears. I like films with strong character development.

I'm into the arts and music. Music is very important to me. I mostly listen to classical music, and have a large music library. I used to play the piano, but I never have time for it any more though I did have about 10 years of classical piano training. I also enjoy attending live performances and have season tickets to the opera.

Not this again.

The 'two sides' you see of your personality are mearly old-fashioned gender biases!

Wake up, it's the 21st Century!

All the Best,
    SS / Ann

Yeah, I consider myself a bit macho in boy mode. I was training in Muay Thai for a while until I messed up my shoulders. Can't wait to get back to it. Weight lifting too. The tough part is balancing it with my feminine side.

Joann, what comics do you collect? I've been getting back into it recently.

Gold Member
    Been thier myself, I am a big guy, 6'3'' and close to a size 28. Hard to find
    clothes, exspecality off the rack. Lane bryant, Romans,etc is the place for
    me. That brings up going out; I can not believe thier is any way I could pass
    as a real girl. So its in house only. I do ware Panties 24/7, And in the winter
    a bra and panty-hose when I can cover up with heave male clothing.
    And letting my outher mail friends know, I am a retired conatruction worker,
    need I say more. Good luck, and I know where you are comming from.

Exclamation

Debs's punch has recently been judged to be over the three ton mark glad she likes me
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I guess that it depends on what you mean by "macho." I find a lot of so-called macho behavior and attitude disgusting (spitting, tasteless jokes, excessive alcohol, fighting, taking a mindless interest in sports, cars, and NASCAR, etc.).
    However, if you're talking about participation in traditional male activities, I was a Little All-American lineman in college, a champion wrestler in high school and a stand-out athlete in football and track. I have hiked solo on most of the trails in the central and north Cascades and the Olympic mountains, climbed the five major peaks in Washington State, driven sixteen wheelers and worked at the hardest jobs in a sawmill. I was a power-lifter for several years and had a combined lift weight (dead-lift, bench press, squat) of 1703 pounds in competition.
    I don't smoke or chew tobacco, I drink occasionally, I don't belittle women but treat them with respect and admiration, and I don't care for NASCAR.
    And whenever possible, I crossdress and love it.
    Last edited by linnea; 08-10-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: forgot some details
    warmly, Linnea

I am very macho in guy mode. I drive a tractor trailer for a living, I collect old cars, workout like crazy, play softball every week, my personal vehicle is a jacked up chevy 4wd so i would say i am a little macho haha But I still love lingerie go figure