Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: You cd, but how many of you are DUDES too!

I look like the macho type, I have a crew of men who work under me, and I am well respected by them. If only they knew the real me. I get paid to be the tough guy, outside of work, I like the softer things in life. Of course I do like my trucks.
    Last edited by Maxi; 08-10-2009 at 07:07 PM.

Does running 3 manufacturing plants with a total of approx. 400 employees and 9 direct reports - at least up until the current recession caught up with me - count? Being the Big Kahuna had its perks while it lasted, but this forced early retirement ain't too bad either, considering all the extra "Leslie" time I now have. Wonder what my former employees would have thought, had they known how the Boss spent his free time? Especially those big, tough union guys I occasionally had to lock horns with .

Then again, we all know what a great stress relievers crossdressing (and shopping for female clothing) are, and the extensive wardrobe that I assembled over the years in many ways proved to be directly proportional to the stress which that high-level job used to saddle me with. Expensive "hobby", yes, but much less damaging to the body than extreme drinking, smoking, and/or doing drugs. So, all in all, I'm grateful that crossdressing - despite all of the other challenges that it presented me with all my life - at least provided me with a safety valve that allowed me not to fall victim to those other temptations.

Aside from that, I'm also very handy around the house and can install/repair/ modify most anything with the exception of doing a professional job of drywall installation, plastering, and painting streak-free ceilings . For some reason, these are skills that involve a certain finesse which I have been unable to master so far .

I also like fast cars and have accumulated more than my fair share of speeding tickets which attest to my need for speed. As my daughter once famously quipped: "Dad, driving with you is like being in a video game." So no "chick" car (Smart car, new Beetle, Miata, MINI, Corolla etc.) for this lil' ol' lady from Pasadena wannabe ;-).

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I have to agree with Anne. I have to wonder about you sometimes Kate. I do not consider crossdressing a "fault" as you feel it is. It is unfortunate that you have not yet learned to accept this part of yourself. I hope you will eventually change your way of how you feel about yourself.
    I don't see any hostility in that post. There is no contradiction between saying it's a fault and acceptance of yourself - why can't we accept our own faults? If we accept the faults of others why should we be any worse to ourselves.

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar
    I did "dude" things as a kid i still play airsoft with my friends and i have tons of hobbies(gaming of all kinds, RC car racing, real cars, etc). but deep down i have always wanted to do girl things. I felt like that since i was a kid.

Smile I forgot to tell that I go noodling for sharks!

Some rednecks may go noodling for Catfish in the river,but Catfish have no real teeth. I am so macho that I noodle for Blacktip sharks with my "boy toy". Yes, when I see bait off the beach,I wade in,hang it out,and wait for a bite! Top that,bike riders.