Thread: adventures at college

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar
    During the last few weeks of my summer classes, I spent my nights studying in the academic buildings. WEARING MY "GIRL" CLOTHES! One night I would wear my jeans with a cute pink tank top (with bra and inserts as well and a pair of white flats and another night I would wear my jeans with a light blue and white baby doll top and a pair of brown flip flops...ok ok you get the point. i dressed publicly in full girl attire including makeup. I would only study in a room with other girls though. Some of them asked me why I dressed this way and others thought I looked cute and complimented me. It felt so great, and I felt FREE for the first time in a while. I only did this because of advice I got on this site a while ago. I dressed at school before in the library, but I hid in the corner and did not let anyone see me. This time, I did not care and I walked around in the building if I needed to get a drink or use the vending machines without caring who saw me. Thank you ladies for your help and I will continue to let you know of my adventures. You have all been great.

-Katie

how can I further integrate my feminine attire into my everyday life. say if i want to go to the mall or to a baseball game or something...THANKS!
    Last edited by Daintre; 07-31-2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: please use the edit button, there is no need for consecutive posts

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar
    Hope you make friends with the people you meet while dressed. Once you are seen and accepted this way, the tension between different clothing behavior can diminish.
    Love will find its own way through.

Confidence

I think having confidence in ourselves helps for people to accept us.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by <3Katie<3 View Post
    how can I further integrate my feminine attire into my everyday life. say if i want to go to the mall or to a baseball game or something...THANKS!
    Oh That's easy just go to the mall or a baseball game or something. make sure you all dressed up , wig makeup etc. no prob. I di it all tha time and I don't pass at all. Never had a prb. Just make sure you (if needed) use the ladys room, not the mens room. Unless your dress and are acting like a man. If your beening the women you are inside then the ladys room it the only one you shuld use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

i agree

confidence is everything, but people still ridicule and ask questions. I just dont understand why they cant just accept.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

What a difference 40 years makes!

I don't recall EVER seeing a fem dressed/looking guy at the college/universities I attended. Even the gays back then, dressed like the other guys!

Katie, U live in a MUCH IMPROVED WORLD! For CDs, anyway! Lucky u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Katie,

It's so cool that you dressed as you did at the library. There will always be some people who don't accept us, some who do and many others who will have questions. I think when you are polite and friendly and help people see that you're a wonderful person and willing to help them understand, you do a great service not just to our community but for the people who are curious about us, too.

But, don't get me wrong. The best reason to be out and about is that it's so much fun

Congratulations on your adventures at college. Please post again when you have more (and, as we all know, once you go out, it just becomes more and more fun and addictive )

All the best.

Linda
    Linda Marie Daniels