Thread: No idea what to do.

No idea what to do.

I do not usually shave my laves all that often, but sometimes I enjoy doing it. I shaved them a few weeks ago and the hairs on my legs are somewhat short. Anyway, I have been hanging out with a young lady off and on lately and one of the days I wore a pair of shorts and she noticed my legs were not that hairy... She said " Do you shave your legs?" I just replied with " I did it for a bet" her response was " Yeah right I bet you did it because you wanted to know what it felt like to have silky smooth legs rub against eachother...." Of course I denied it, and I want to shave my legs again, but I do not know if she will notice them again.... Not sure what to do... I have a feeling I'll get a bunch of responses that say shave them anyway, but yeah....

Who cares she will prob like it. I think she will see you as more of a kind and sensitive kinda gut. You could also tell her the truth. She might even want to go shopping with you fem half. Just go of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

You should have told her the truth, now you have a lie you will have to cover with another lie and so-on and so-on. you need to tell her the truth why you shave your legs. You should have agreed with her about liking the way shaved legs feel.

Isn't PS just wonderful! Cheryl Anne's Avatar
    Married to "The Borg Queen".

Resistance was Futile!

...only by the hope we give to others do we lift ourselves out of the darkness into light.
    Dean Koontz

http://www.myspace.com/cherylannenorwood

ditto You missed your first chance, go ahead and shave them again and come clean with her too!

When you do shave your legs again and see her you can bet she will LOOK!!!! All you have to say is "Your right, they do feel great" only if she asks!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

You had a perfect opportunity to have a good conversation...

Next time you shave your legs, and she notices, or she notices something else like that, and she opens a door like that - WALK THROUGH IT.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by CadyCD View Post
    I do not usually shave my laves all that often, but sometimes I enjoy doing it. I shaved them a few weeks ago and the hairs on my legs are somewhat short. Anyway, I have been hanging out with a young lady off and on lately and one of the days I wore a pair of shorts and she noticed my legs were not that hairy... She said " Do you shave your legs?" I just replied with " I did it for a bet" her response was " Yeah right I bet you did it because you wanted to know what it felt like to have silky smooth legs rub against eachother...." Of course I denied it, and I want to shave my legs again, but I do not know if she will notice them again.... Not sure what to do... I have a feeling I'll get a bunch of responses that say shave them anyway, but yeah....
    I agree with everyone else. just tell her you like to.

I agree with a lot of the others. You should have told her yes , , , I keep my body shaved and have for the last 10 years

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    I'll have to agree with everyone else. But, if you think it's too early in the relationship to come completely clean with her, what would be wrong with telling her that you hate body hair? Telling her why you hate body hair can come later if the relationship starts to grow, and it leaves an open door for the discussion.
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Just tell her that your pantyhose itch if you don't shave your legs. :-)
    xxoo
    Jennifer

If she mentions it again you can say after you did it the first time, you liked now it felt, so you wanted to keep doing it.

Or when the hair started to grow back it was pokey and itchy, you couldn't take it and shaved again.

Or yea, the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by CadyCD View Post
    her response was " Yeah right I bet you did it because you wanted to know what it felt like to have silky smooth legs rub against eachother...." ...
    She gave you the easy way out!!! Shave em any way (see you were right) and tell her straight up "turns out you were right... I do kinda like the way they have been rubbing together, feels much better without all that hair in the way" Never know she may just like her men smooth legged?!

heres hoping.
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

Vivianann is right, like the other girls. Woman under the sheets do enjoy when there man has shaved legs. Its the femininity of the relationship that doesnt get GG's so concerned about SO taking over their role in the relationship.

Also athletes do shave to help prevent infections from cuts from injuries.

Diabetics do have problems with hair folliles when involved with ulcerated cuts.

How do I know this, I live it every day.

Yes you cant hide yourself from in a relationship if you want it to continue.

You can tell the truth without given all your privicy away at first.

Lets be honest, not evasive about your appearence. You could of said I do enjoyed shaved legs from time to time. Perfectly exceptable.

Love you girls Love Bree

Well, since she nailed it on the first guess, shave them again, and when she says anything, tell her that you liked the feel of smooth, silky legs rubbing against each other.

Slam dunk.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahNZ View Post
    She gave you the easy way out!!! Shave em any way (see you were right) and tell her straight up "turns out you were right... I do kinda like the way they have been rubbing together, feels much better without all that hair in the way" Never know she may just like her men smooth legged?!

heres hoping.
    Totally agree. Don't miss the opportunity. It seems to me that she is reacting to your leg's shaving more naturally than you do

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree with the others. Just do it, and when she mentions it again you can say what I said when I was in this exact situation. I said to my GG friend after she asked me if I had shaved my legs: "Err ... yes, I shaved them. I know I'm somewhat feminizing myself but I like how it looks and feels. That's ok isn't it?" She just said: "Of course it is, if that's what you want, it's your body!"
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member
    Are you kidding? You need to shave them immediately and when she asks or even if she doesn't ask tell her that she was right and you do enjoy the feeling of shaved legs when they rub against one another. Then ask her if she wants to feel how close a shave you got!!!! Maybe she will let you rub your legs against her shaved legs and then see what happens! She opened the door and if you answer truthfully, then it will be easier now then later.

Good luck!

Shave them!!!

I say go ahead and shave them. If she notices then tell her the truth, you will be better off in the long run.

I think Katie got it right. If she said it like you put it in your thread, I think that was more of an invitation.

So what is the big deal about shaved legs? I would guess that about half of the people in the U.S. shave their legs.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Cady,
    I don't see what the problem is. So you shaved your legs. Big deal. And the girl that you are hanging out with noticed them and made a remark that you probably shaved them so you could feel how smooth the legs feel rubbing up against each other. Big deal.Sounds like she's interested in you. If she asks you again ,tell her that you want to rub your silky smooth legs up against hers! That's why you shaved them! Now get on with it!! And start rubbing them legs!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph View Post
    Just tell her that your pantyhose itch if you don't shave your legs. :-)
    Hahaha A+

Telling white lies is no big deal, especially if you are not married or seriously dating. Whether you come out is totally up to you, it is a big step that many of us old timers can't even make.

If you don't want to come out just deny, deny, deny. In the future you should always have an excuse prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    Cady,
    I don't see what the problem is. So you shaved your legs. Big deal. And the girl that you are hanging out with noticed them and made a remark that you probably shaved them so you could feel how smooth the legs feel rubbing up against each other. Big deal.Sounds like she's interested in you. If she asks you again ,tell her that you want to rub your silky smooth legs up against hers! That's why you shaved them! Now get on with it!! And start rubbing them legs!

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    EXACTLY!
    It's not like she ran out of the room repulsed.
    You're probably afraid she'll out you. Don't be scarred... let's say, worse case, she considers it. Well, no one wants to be the person that changed someone. For instance, no guy wants to be the last guy a girl dated before she "turned" lesbian.

Yes, WE know that is b/s, but "straight people" don't get it.

If she didn't run screaming, then some part of her is intrigued by it.

Next time, be a little suductress, gently but firmly put her hand on your leg, and ask how it feels? OR, go for a little leg on leg....

Good luck, let us know how it goes!!!!