Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?

BOTH - I dress to express my trapped femininity which is fighting to get out - dressing is fun - dressing is an absolute necessity - I have to express my femininty - and I want to be as womanly as possible - I do not want to be a man in a dress.

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

I just like the way it makes me feel. so many outfits so little time. Its just fun!!!!!!!!

I would say both ,I always have fun dressing but always enjoy being treated as the lady that I am, when out as Terri .

From NSW Central Coast, Australia but mostly live in Bangkok, Thailand
    I dress for fun - not trying to be a woman and not for any specific sexual purpose. Although it is good if the clothes make me feel sexy which is more incidental than intentional. I am a perfectionist though and try to look as close to being a woman as I can. I don't feel "complete" unless I do the whole bit.

But .... still prefer to be a guy at the end of the day.

Silver Member
    I dress not only for the fun of it but I do it just to be me! By that I mean I feel the need to express my feminine side all the time. I know that I will never be a woman and I do not have the desire to be one. I just like to dress like one because that is what I feel is right for me.

I dress for fun period. Spent the first 28 years of My life dreaming of being female, tried living the life, Then realized I just loved wearing the clothes. Too many things I liked about being male. I am completly comfortable wearing a dress or skirt without makeup, wig, or forms. I do wear a bra and breast forms when wearing empire waist dresses just because they seem to fit better.

Deep down inside I want to be a woman but I am a man so I cross-dress.

Banned Read only
    I dressed as a woman (Kathy Ann) all the time now because thats how i feel .

Love Kathynnox ox ox

At first, it was for fun. Now it is to present myself as a woman. Of course, given that I have a family with a second son on the way, it makes it near impossible to transition, but I make the best of my situation and live with no regrets because I love my family.
    Kalina Isato, Tranny Hostess SuperCutie

a little bit of both.

I guess I do it for fun. It gives me a rush.

To be a woman.Or at least as much of one as I can be.
    Grace

Aimee
    I guess I would have to say I dress for fun, just because I know I would never pass as a real woman but sometime I want to not just dress like a girl but live and act like one. However I still love my life as a male and would never do anything drastic to become a girl.

[SIZE="4"]I've known I was a girl since I was a little boy, so the reason I dress is to realize myself. I have to spend much of my life in guy clothes and that's actually cross dressing for me.[/SIZE]

I do it for fun the sensation of it, the clothes and the thrill of the "forbidden". It is an escape to "be a woman" for a while, but I could never pass so it is really just a mental thing, and a way of enjoying my feminine side. Many women enjoy trying on sexy clothes, painting their nails, applying make up and so forth, and I do too!

I dress for the fun of it, which is why I pretty much do everything from the neck down. I don't wear wigs or makeup or even try to look like a woman. I just enjoy wearing the clothes.

It is both for me. I luv when I can really look good dressed and that is when I'm having fun.

I think that there has to be a little bit of both. For me, it probably leans more to the fun side of the spectrum, but there is definitely some of the other side, too.

I wish i knew for sure.
    But there is doubt about about feeling comfortable in women's clothing. I love that. But about wanting to be a woaman, sometimes yes ,sometimes no

In my case i dress because I want to. I don't know it that would be described as fun or not. I don't do it to be a woman as I am not one, I just have the urge at times to wear female clothes.

Sometimes I go all the way with make up, wig etc.. othertimes I just wear olny a portion of the whole.

In any case I simply do it because I want to and at those times it make me feel better/good.
    Susan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]If you love freedom set it free. If it comes back, its yours, if not, its 1936 Stalinist Russia! - The Daily Show[/SIZE]

at first i don't know why i do it
    they i started using the excuse that i wanted the experience of a women
    kinda like to see who really had it easier guys or girls
    (guys do by the way)
    and now i have no real reason to do it so it must be for fun
    although the ultimate goal is to pass
    and when i have gone out i usually avoid interaction
    so i don't know if that counts as my woman experience

Just a girl in the world
    I'm definitely wired in the head with a girl's brain. I feel so much more relaxed and natural and comfortable when dressed, even if it's nothing fancy like women's jeans and a woman's t-shirt. It just feels right. I'd probably transition if I could afford it and i wasn't concerned about other health issues complicating things.

Quote Originally Posted by KaraTV View Post
    I do it for fun the sensation of it, the clothes and the thrill of the "forbidden".
    ^ This.

I feel like a woman inside and the dressing completes the package. I have fun with the clothing, makeup, shoe (my downfall) and everything, but once I'm out of my bra and panties, I'm still a woman inside.
    There is nothin' like a dame!

Stephanie,
    I wear the clothes that I've legally purchased. They just happen to be woman's. I have the right to do that. If that is what your definition of the behavior of cross dressing is then so be it. I've made certain changes to my body that I wanted. If that's what the definition of the behavior of being a transsexual is then so be it. I have the right to do that too. Am I attempting to be a woman? Nope. I am just being me. I just happen to resemble a female. Or maybe they just happen to resemble me. There may have been a time in my life when all I could think about was one day being a female. But then happened to notice the truth about most woman. They aren't striving to be themselves. They are conforming to the idea of what a woman should be that was established by their male counterparts. Hardly original at all!! Similar to the behavior of cross dressing ,which often starts at an early age , the gender programming of the female also begins at almost a parallel time. The cross dresser tries to suppress his behavior during the teenage years. Like wise the female suppresses her "sense of self" in favor of an image that our male dominated society has given her. As the cross dresser feels depression and purges so to does the female counterpart feel the same way after realizing that she can not possibly live up to the image that man has created for her. Both groups try to be what society wants them to be as adults. It is not until time has take its toll on both groups that finally the suppressed comes to light again. For the cross dresser this means wearing woman's clothing again often without the restraints of social norms. For the female it means finally having the freedom to be themselves with restraints of similar social norms.

Finally it feels good to be alive again!
    Ain't life a hoot!!

Be safe. Be smart.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.