Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?

This may have been covered before, but I can't find a thread that really asks the question!

How many of you ladies dress just for the fun of wearing feminine clothing? Not to be a woman, or for sexual purposes, or to even look like a female. In other words, you dress just because you like to!

In my 70 years of crossdressing, I can truly say I have never wanted to be a woman. Yes, I have looked like one, thanks to my dear late wife and her makeup skills. And on occasion, prompted by my wife, I have dressed for sexual purposes. But mainly, I dress just for the fun of it!!

I just feel much more comfortable wearing panties, bra, a nice top and skirt! I don't even feel like a girl when I am dressed, because I know I am a man! Yes, I do have natural 40 B breasts, but that is a blessing to me! Feminine clothing always seems to fit me better than male clothing, without alterations! And the fabrics are softer and more comfy to wear.

So how many of the rest of you ladies dress just for fun? Not trying to look like a woman, with a wig and makeup! Just trying to be comfortable.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

for the fun of it

Stephanie,

I dress for the fun of it. I have no intention or desire to be a woman. I have never tried to look like a woman, I have facial hair so I will never pass anyway. I just like the feeling of the clothing. I have worn the clothing on occasion for sexual purposes and that is fun too. My wife is very supportive of the dressing and she has helped me buy the clothing I have. I really like the silky feeling and the different styles and colors. When dressed in male clothing I am very conservative, guys cant get away with the same things women can.
    Last edited by connie johnson; 07-31-2009 at 12:39 PM.
    Connie

definitely both...when I dress, i really am trying to be a woman and feel like a woman...

strange, when in drab...i am all boy.....sometimes feel like a split personality at times where i pull on the strength of each.

Should have been

I have without doubt a female gender brain and always have had. If I were a young person and not over 60, I would transition in a heartbeat. In my youth, I was well aware of this fact and general had more knowledge about the issue than most Dr's and Shrinks.

Do I regret my life.. no but it would have been a whole lot easier for me to have the right body all these years.

Hugs
    Kerry

It's a little bit of both for me. :-)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    It's a little bit of both for me. :-)
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

smoke and mirrors. When I am fully dressed, I feel feminine. I take that role. But usually I just wear skirts because I like them.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Both.

I do it for a number of reasons. I don't want to be a woman permanently, but play acting is one of the motivations. I am perfectly happy with my male side, and my female side.
    There is a sexual component, but not nearly as a driving force as it was say 30 years ago...
    But, like most of the posts here, I do it because the feel/look of the clothing feeds directly to the pleasure areas of my brain. Example, I do occasionally wear womens clothing made of cotton, but much prefer the tactile feel of most synthetic materials
    And that brings me to a personal theory of mine. Lots of the posts here mention something like " I just like the feel of the materials" . I think we, crossdressers have a sense of touch/tactile feel that is higher than the average. Witness the number of musicians we have among us, which utilize that sense of touch. Combined with the other level of genius in this group, who knows?
    Karen Francis

I have always wished that I was I girl. I have to be that "man" that everyone expects during the week. So when I have a chance to dress I want to look, feel and act as feminine as possible.

I dress the archetypal representation, to better feel the thing itself. It's fun, but it's also important. In no way am I trying to be a 'real' woman.

We assign a lot of our own natural traits as 'feminine' through life, and tend to bury them. They become embodied in the Anima. She eventually becomes a separate personality, an inner voice, very real.

Dressing and expressing Her, to me, has nothing whatsoever to do with 'being a woman.' It's simply keeping "Her" real and in my face so I never forget that I'm working on completion and balance to be a full person with all cylinders firing in harmony.

It also gives her affirmation, which validates her existence. She is dead without affirmation, and that means half of me is dead.

She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.

for Me its Funn and It feels great to fully dressed but dont think i want to be a girl as of yet so for now ill enjoy what i can Jerzie

I for sure dress because I want to be a woman. I never ever felt comfortable wearing men clothes. I dress as a woman 24/7.

A good question , i have learned that i no longer have to dress to feel the way i do but when i do dress it is an extra bones bit like the icing on the cake very nice to have but i will eat the cake without it .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

always girly and love it Linda St. John's Avatar

Just a natural high

I don't really relax until I've changed into female mode ..nothing sexy..just a strappy top and shorts or mini-skirt..not even a bra or makeup.
    I live on my own so no problems. Then I open a beer and chill -- Fantastic !

short answer both , long answer i was born wrong .and yes its quite fun for me to be fem

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    If I'm dressing, there better be some fun to be had. Otherwise it's not worth going thru the trouble to get prettied.

Most of the time I try to pass as a girl, but if I'm just lounging around the house with my wife, I throw on a skirt and top just for fun.

Gold Member
    It's a combination of both for me.

I dress for fun and excitement. In the last couple of years I've been dressing more and more for what looks best because I've been digicaming myself.

Wink

I'll have to be in the category that says it's a little of both for me. At times, yes, I'd like to be a girl, at other times, I wouldn't want to give up being a guy. I do it because it's a compulsion - something that's part of me. Take care and God bless!

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    I dress the archetypal representation, to better feel the thing itself. It's fun, but it's also important. In no way am I trying to be a 'real' woman.

We assign a lot of our own natural traits as 'feminine' through life, and tend to bury them. They become embodied in the Anima. She eventually becomes a separate personality, an inner voice, very real.

Dressing and expressing Her, to me, has nothing whatsoever to do with 'being a woman.' It's simply keeping "Her" real and in my face so I never forget that I'm working on completion and balance to be a full person with all cylinders firing in harmony.

It also gives her affirmation, which validates her existence. She is dead without affirmation, and that means half of me is dead.

She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.
    I totally agree! I'm glad you express the deeper meaning far better than I can.

I try to look and act as female as possible especially if there is any chance of been seen by anyone else. I'm not sure if fun is the best word to describe the way I feel. I enjoy it and feel comfortable as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    This may have been covered before, but I can't find a thread that really asks the question!

How many of you ladies dress just for the fun of wearing feminine clothing? Not to be a woman, or for sexual purposes, or to even look like a female. In other words, you dress just because you like to!

In my 50+ years of crossdressing, I can truly say I have never wanted to be a woman ... mainly, I dress just for the fun of it!!

I just feel much more comfortable wearing panties, bra, a nice top and skirt! I don't even feel like a girl when I am dressed, because I know I am a man! Yes, I do have natural 38 B breasts, but that is a blessing to me! Feminine fabrics are softer and more comfy to wear.

So how many of the rest of you ladies dress just for fun? Not trying to look like a woman, with a wig and makeup! Just trying to be comfortable.
    This pretty much sums up how I feel. I am with you, Stephanie.

Not trying to be a woman or look like one, Just feels better in womens clothes
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"