Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you crossdress for Fun, or to be a woman?

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Hmmm reading most of the other replies, I guess my dressing is better termed "dressing to have fun".
    As in a Girls Night Out, playing Rock Band, playing sports, impersonizations, fantasy dressing, teasing, .........etc
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 07-31-2009 at 02:38 PM.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraAnn View Post
    I for sure dress because I want to be a woman. I never ever felt comfortable wearing men clothes. I dress as a woman 24/7.
    Same here even I am not able to dress as a woman 24/7.
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

I just look better "en femme" ne faites pas je!

I guess the answer is for fun and to be a woman, at least temporarily.

As a guy, I do wear some kinda "metro sexual" clothing...I love The Buckle...tight jeans, two earrings, tight tshirts, wear flip flops a lot, bracelet, etc. as a guy. There are a lot of times that I put just a touch of mascara on to darken my eyelashes.

When I dress it isn't just about the clothes though.

It is about being a woman for that short time. My mannerisms, walk, etc change. I love to dance as a woman. It is very sexy to move your body like a woman does. I'm also a little more flirty as a girl. I like to be the center of attention and show off. I love the power that women have over men and even other women in some cases. I guess I'm a tease because I don't have any intention to be with anyone other than my wife. I like to keep my body in good shape and more feminine. It is also an emotional thing too. That part is harder to describe but it is there. I feel like I do have a lot of woman in me.

I know I'm not all woman. I don't want to be a woman full time.

I just enjoy almost every aspect of being a woman whenever I get a chance.

Kisses,

Allie
    Last edited by AllieSummers; 07-31-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa_M View Post
    Same here even I am not able to dress as a woman 24/7.
    Same with me. I have known all my life basically that I was born wrong. Dressing for me is the only way I have to outwardly express who I am on the inside.

As for me i feel feminine all the time. i rarely wear drab clothing if ever. i do feel i should have been female, some former co workers have even said so with out even knowing i dress or how i feel. i can't currently wear dresses and make up due to the fact i was victim of a lay off which has forced me back home with my parents and 2 brothers one and maybe both are highly anti gay and T/G T/S so i have to be careful as to how i dress. currently i have on female shorts and a Cami with my bra, panties and small forms. i cover the Cami with a over sized male T. Can't wait for the day i am set free from the prison of my own skin. i think i should have been female from birth. however, i do need to start therapy and let the doctors help me decide where to go from here.
    Last edited by Penelope Marie; 07-31-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Personally I don't think I want to be a woman all the time, but when I do dress I really would like to look as much like a female as possible. Unfortunately, I've yet to be able to dress completely enough to really look like a woman.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea_1948 View Post
    I totally agree! I'm glad you express the deeper meaning far better than I can.
    Well, it's also exceedingly fun, too
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I feel very comfortable in woman's clothes but I dress because deep down I want to be a woman.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I mainly dress just for the fun and comfort and just because I like to. It is FUN! My wife wonders about the heels and bra though! "COMFORT"

Quote Originally Posted by Wen4cd View Post
    I dress the archetypal representation, to better feel the thing itself. It's fun, but it's also important. In no way am I trying to be a 'real' woman.

We assign a lot of our own natural traits as 'feminine' through life, and tend to bury them. They become embodied in the Anima. She eventually becomes a separate personality, an inner voice, very real.

Dressing and expressing Her, to me, has nothing whatsoever to do with 'being a woman.' It's simply keeping "Her" real and in my face so I never forget that I'm working on completion and balance to be a full person with all cylinders firing in harmony.

It also gives her affirmation, which validates her existence. She is dead without affirmation, and that means half of me is dead.

She has traits I need, and I have ones she needs, and only working together will we ever share them.
    In other words being and acting as you really feel without worrying what others think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I am just happier whenever I have the opportunity to dress. And whenever I get those opportunities, I want to look, act and be seen and treated as much as a woman as possible. I find that everyday activities are much more enjoyable when I can do them while presenting myself as female. And when I really get dolled-up, I do it with the idea that someone might take notice and find me attractive (whether or not I succeed in this endeavor is another matter).

So to answer the question, do I dress for fun or to be a woman; I guess I have to say I find it fun to be a woman.

Julie

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    When ive dressed, its been for pleasure of feeling femme, and also I sometimes get sexual satisfaction from it. When I was younger and my hormones were rampant, I used to crave being a girl, and wanted to live as a girl with a boyfriend etc. Now im just rediscovering myself, and I can soon dress when I please, so I will see how it goes.

Both

If you were to ask my partner that question he'd say he likes to feel like a woman but he also thinks its fun. If you were to ask me why I support him, apart from the fact that I love him, I think its fun.

There is nothing more therapeutic than having a bit of fun after a hard week at work and escaping from reality.
    Take care
    Bev

Quote Originally Posted by joanne f View Post
    In other words being and acting as you really feel without worrying what others think
    I think it's more of 'finally really feeling, so now I can interact with others and not worry about what they see."

I'll always care what my loved ones think of me. Sometimes that's the best gauge, if you trust their judgement.
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Smile Dressing

It's a little of both for me too. I love all of the clothes and how they feel. I love doing the makeup and even though I could never pass, it is so much fun just trying to. I have even gotten a you look cute and that looks real pretty on you from my wife.Which really made my day.

Jeannie

My complete and absolute addiction to women's clothing is a source of great fun, enjoyment and pleasure for me. I love shopping, buying, wearing, and talking about clothing. Satin, silk, fine wools, linens, and , oh, lining!

I can't say it makes me feel more female though, I still feel like a guy in a dress!

all the best,
    SS /Ann

I love to experience the huge variety of feelings that come from female clothing: the grip of a bra, the straps on my shoulders, the smooth slipperiness of a slip, the pull of suspenders on my stockings, the airy freedom of a summer skirt, the limiting restriction of a tight skirt, the force of my girdle on my bottom and tummy, the change in my walking when I wear heels....all great fun. I would love to be able to try all those feelings in real-world situations....driving the car, waiting for the train, chatting in the pub, walking across the beach, running for a bus, dodging the rain....but my circumstances limit me to the occasional snatched hour indoors and out of sight. Still fun, though.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    It's a little bit of both for me. :-)
    with Kim!
    btw, great thread!!

Both but, mainly to be a woman.

This is a round about way to anser the question, but... If I could take a pill and wake up in the morning a woman, I'd do it!

Dana55
    probably both. when im dressed though i see my self as a woman an act , talk, think like a woman. Sexually think like a woman also.

I'd definately go with both

I like to feel like a woman and take care of my body and pamper myself. I also love the way women's clothes feel so smooth and silky. Feeling like a woman makes me feel sexy and beautiful.

I think there is a level of fun to it as well. I think that it is fun to put on make-up! I think that it is fun to go shopping and buy clothes and shoes and make-up and...well you know
    Last edited by Marcy_in_hose; 07-31-2009 at 04:52 PM.

Mummm, at first (14) I wanted to be a girl, now I dress for the fun of it but I still try my best to be a perfect lady.
    For what it's worth I am retired and do what ever I want.