Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If CDing was 100% Socially acceptable would you

100% of the time. I could really splurge on shoes and skirts. and capris. cute tops. I could go on. no more hassle at the gym. And the best part I would get back half of my closet space.

I would be dressed in something femm EVERYDAY.
    Cary

It would certainly influence my choice of outfits every day--more feminine than not.
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would probably be in a corset and heels All the time. I would absolutly dress more often, I don't know exactly how much more though. I think it might be one of those things where if I grew up being able to wear it, I may not wear it as much as I would like to now though.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I know I am a male. and want to remain so! But I do like to wear feminine clothing, just because I like the way if feels and fits me! so I guess maybe 75% CD and 25% male!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Awww Jeanna
    Go to the top of the class your so sweet. And 5150 Girl, I do car maintenance from time to time, I dress in overalls but I still put makeup on and do my hair.
    Bev
    Yes, heels, a little lipstick, nail polish and always make sure my hair was nice.
    I'd even buy a dress!
    Jinny

Banned Read only
    I would do it, if my wife allowed me to..that's the key if you have an SO, they have the final say so about it in my book..

Probably around 40% of the time, probably mainly only when going out on the weekends...I would rather use the time during the morning to something else, instead of getting all prettied-up.

[SIZE="2"]I would probably dress about 50% of the time. Working on automobiles and trucks would be a lot harder with breasts getting in the way. I also enjoy my male side.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I think I would do it about 80% of the time but who knows. Only can dream for it to happen though.

100%

I would dress all the time as a women,as I feel i should have been a lady all this time.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I would certainly dress deminine 100% of the time. Dress clothes, casual clothes, coats, shoes, jewelry, makeup, nail polish, night clothes. Everything. It would be fabtastic. Where and when is the spaceship leaving?
    Dawn

yes

1oo% of the time!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

heck yeah 100

id always have a thong on w/waxed everything and a mini!

For some of you Dressing is something you do occassionally for others maybe more full time. How many of you would actually dress full time and present as a woman if there were no social taboos and it was considered a normal alternative life style by everyone including your family and work colleagues.
    Bev
    I most certainly would. No need to think twice.

Well since I dress enfemme most of the time, I dont need societal acceptance, however I would dress as a woman 100% of the time, I am working toward that goal anyway.
    Bev, you are a woman after my own heart, I love the fact that you do car maintanence while wearing mak-up. I started wearing mascara everyday now, and I work on cars all the time, I get alot of compliments on my eyes from women who see me. I love womens fashions and would rather wear them than mens clothes.

100%

I would be dressing 100% of the time if it was acceptable right now.

For now I am pretty much dressed all of the time just not at work or around family.....yet.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

100 PERCENT In a heartbeat!! No questions asked!!
    [SIZE=2]The sound of Galaxies Playing the Music of our lives, The notes we strike Reasoned in time and space, Silent Symphony waiting to be heard, Musical Aura holding unseen worlds..., The Sound of Galaxies..., Playing the music of our lives, The Numbers we Married, Equations and formulas, A MUTE language of the universe, Mathematical resonance, The thought of Matter.."Samael".. Lessons in magick[/SIZE]

If that were true, I'd probably dress as a female most of the time. I know that I much prefer my female clothing over any of my male clothing.

For some of you Dressing is something you do occassionally for others maybe more full time. How many of you would actually dress full time and present as a woman if there were no social taboos and it was considered a normal alternative life style by everyone including your family and work colleagues.
    Bev
    I'd dress a great deal more than I do now, but probably not full time. I hate being stuck in guy mode because of society's problem with the transgender spectrum, but I don't hate being a man. There are times I rather enjoy my man-side.

I'm sure I'd find a balance. The amount of time spend in girl-mode vs. guy-mode, I can't say. My best guess is something around 50/50. If one were to be higher than the other, I'd guess more time in girl-mode than guy-mode, but that might just be because my femme-time is often starved by society's restrictions today.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I'd definitely present fem at least 90% of the time....only like my guy side every now and then..

Absolutely. I do dress how I want to anyway

Dressing all the time

I would definitly want to dress all the time, but not sure that would happen. But I would dress the majority of the time.
    Hugs Phyliss

If it were truly social acceptable I would dress fully from time to time, but not all the time. I like my male self and I like my female self. It would just depend upon my mood at the time and circumstances for that day. But, it sure would be great to have that option.

Samantha CD wrote: “100% of the time for me. I just fine women's fashions more attractive and fun. Even if I was dressing down I'd still wear womens clothes.”

DawnRodgers wrote: “I would certainly dress feminine 100% of the time. Dress clothes, casual clothes, coats, shoes, jewelry, makeup, nail polish, night clothes. Everything. It would be fabtastic. Where and when is the spaceship leaving?”

I’d dress femininely 100% of the time. I have many female friends who wear feminine clothes no matter what they’re doing, even if it’s gardening, painting or cleaning the garage. There is no doubt that their clothes are feminine, even if they’re jeans or shorts with a simple top.

Personally, I love the variety of female clothing options, especially in shoes and accessories. I am soooooo bored with jeans or shorts with a golf shirt, or khakis with a blue oxford button down shirt, etc. As a male, I get dressed while on autopilot.

I love how outfits and ones appearance can be enhanced with jewelry, the perfect color of nail polish, and well done makeup. When I’m home I’m already dressed en femme almost all the time, so being able to be dressed as I go about the rest of my life would be a welcome relief.

Even if I was simply dressed casually, it would be fun to wear a cute top and strappy flat sandals, ballet flats or MaryJanes, or depending on what I’m doing, something with a bit of a heel; for business, a nice dress or skirt and top with a classic pump or sling with a mid-heel, and for special occasions, something really pretty, and a higher heel (but not too high, not more than 4 inches for me).

Jenny