Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If CDing was 100% Socially acceptable would you

Silver Member
    100% of the time for me! There is nothing in my life that I do that I couldn't do in womens clothes. Of course I wouldn't change the oil in my car while wearing a dress but I would still do it while wearing old jeans. Actually I have been doing this for years.

Beverly,

I am already dressing like me 100 percent of the time. While that entails certain challenges and obstacles I've learned to deal with them. I adapt to the world around me. But adapting doesn't mean I have to change who I am. I demand,nor expect, any acceptance from anyone but myself. That is the way it "was
    , "is" and "always" will be. I have not delusions that the world will change to suit me any time soon. So I live each day as if CDing were 100 percent socially acceptable anyway. I ask the world for nothing but demand everything of myself.

I'm sorry if that doesn't fall in line with the answer you were looking for.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by laurap View Post
    Hi Bev-I borrowed your thread and used transitioning instead of CDing. Hope you don't mind. Such blatant plagiarism!!!
    LOl thats OK Laura.

Novice CD
    100% of the time for me. I just fine women's fashions more attractive and fun. Even if I was dressing down I'd still wear womens clothes

Smile I would use my charms!

I almost thought 100 percent and then thought about having to take my boobs out to crawl into dark,dirty,spaces or under trucks or up masts or in bilges.But then I realized that I would have the girl sense to look good and get boys to do all the dirty work by using my womanly charms!I am very jealous of the power of the pussycat.

I would dress a hundred percent. They do make women's flannel shirts and jeans don't they ?

The nice thing about that question is that you could dress like a GG all of the time, because the GGs can wear BBs cloths and get by with it. I would say 90% of the time.
    Last edited by Elle1946; 08-01-2009 at 07:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Well now thats a dilemma.... If CDing was totally acceptable in society, there wouldn't be any males left for "gg" girls to have babies with . At least us girls would be " FREE " and I just love the idea.

Sorry girls I do support us but I have a good sense of humor an like to lighten the tension up a little. Life is to serious at time, why enjoy the fun while we are still here ? Yes/NO ?

Love Bree

For me 30% though the taboo is part of the attraction.

I dress almost all the time at home so I'd have to say if it was totally acceptable to present as a woman I probably would. But this hypothetical question got me to thinking. For the most part I dress very casually and it's rare that I get all dolled up as if I were going to the Oscars, so it has me wondering how I would dress in front of friends or at the grocery store for example. Would the Pink Fog take over me just because I can?
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

[SIZE="2"]I would have to say about 75% of the time. Love the fashions too much not to. Was just thinking yesterday at work how boring mens cloths are while I was checking out this young lady at work who looked super hot in what she was wearing.

Tonya [/SIZE]

Since the original question specified "presenting as a woman," I'd say no. In a perfect world I could resemble a woman just from the neck down -- i.e., clothing, but no wig or makeup.

Amendment to previous answer -- If CDing was 100% acceptable I'd still do it, but I don't know if it would be as much fun.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 08-01-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: merged use the edit button

Well maybe not quite 100% of the time.
    Keely

One of the Reds

I would 100%!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Emerson
    __
    ❦Cindy
    [/SIZE]

If I could dress all the time ,Iprobly wouldn't dress at work cuze we have to wear a uniform now I probly wear panties and a cami under it. but away from work i would dress all the time.

100% of the time for me.

I'm not sure of what % of the time but it certainly would most of the time.I find I'm spending more time enfeme every day andam only bowing to our cultural "norms" when I'm not.Hair would be a problem as it seems I have less off it each year,and wigs are a bit of a hassle for all the time.

No, It's far too much work on a daily basis. Besides, I like being male. However, I might give myself one day a week, like a Saturday, to be out and about en femme.
    Last edited by brittdoll; 08-01-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Red face

It would depend on what I'm doing which way I outer dress but my nails would be polished all the time. I would also like to go out without a wig or forms but in a dress or skirt and blouse.

I yam what I yam,

Social restraint???

Since I do no car work any more (too old and lost interest) I'd probably never again wear pants.

LOL Kathi, you made a good point. Crossdressing implies an extra work as we want to look as good as we can.

I am some how with Tess. I do not know how much of my crossdressing urge could disappear with the lack of the taboo around it.

If crossdressing becomes acceptable, I would think that other body changes would become also acceptable.

In such case, I am pretty sure I would eliminate my body hair and do my boobs, maybe a B cup size.

About the crossdressing, maybe I would use panties, bras, and pantyhose everyday. With full dressing in special occasions (were I can take all the time to prepare).

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I would probably present as more definitely female a lot of the time --- at least in clothes. The makeup and wigs and eyebrow shaping and so on... I'm not sure to what extent I would do that. Wigs are hot and slip (especially as my head size is at the upper limit of "normal" wigs.)

I dont know if i would do it 100% of the time, but it would definitely be most of the time.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Probably most of the time.

25 % more or less

I would probably dress fem sometimes to go out to eat or shop etc
    sorta the same times some guys would wear a nice pair of slacks and sport shirt on those times I would love to be able to wear a skirt and blouse or a pretty dress or even some dressy girl pants wiht heels etc
    My boy life is just too busy and fulll of good things to consider dressing full time
    To me it is about achieving a balance !

Jean Ann