Thread: Kids say the darnedest things!

Kids say the darnedest things!

Wow, this just keeps getting better! After I had My Bad Mood Makeover earlier this week, I emailed the pix to my nail tech, and this was the reply I got:

By the way my granddaughter said that Dana is pretty. Dana's picture was up on the computer screen when Krys came to give me a hug. She glanced at it said the the lady in the picture was pretty and went on about her business. It made me smile, even Dana's tomboy look passes very well.
    Suzy
    I was just sort of surprised at this, I mean, I hated those pix! Well, at least I can pass to little kids - now, to see if I can fool dogs and cats!

DanaJ

Tristen Cox
    Woof woof, meow

StephanieCD
    Hey - kids call it like they see it and they're more easily confused by mixed signals.. that's a straight up compliment of the highest order!

Dana,
    Well, why not? There's no BS in small children (at least about others ), and she called it as she saw it.
    Anyway, in regards to those particular photos, from the neck down, you and the granddaughter probably had pretty much the same figure. She thought you were a grown up version of her.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Wow, this just keeps getting better! After I had My Bad Mood Makeover earlier this week, I emailed the pix to my nail tech, and this was the reply I got:

I was just sort of surprised at this, I mean, I hated those pix! Well, at least I can pass to little kids - now, to see if I can fool dogs and cats!

DanaJ

dana girlfreind i showed the pictures of your make over to my dog and cat
    thay seam to be ok with them so your in ......

I thought that you looked lovely in those pics. My cat is still pissed about the last mouse he brought in the house that I through away, so he won't tell me what he thinks. Besides I think he would be jelous.
    Stephenie

Dana, they looked pretty good to this old dog.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Remember the old commerical where the little kid comes up to the bride and says "My mommy can not believe your wearing WHITE". Love that commerical.

You got to watch out for little ones, they can be very Embarrassing.

Watch out for those dogs! I had one that was an embarrassing crutch sniffer! She would walk straight up and say "Hello!"

you can't do better than that. Kids can tell and thay are so honest. well done hun.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

katie_cd_uk

I Have A Pic

I Have a Picture Of Me on my computer screen and when my son saw it he said that Katie was very pretty and when i told him that it was me he asked if i could dress as Katie More now He Calls me mummy and its Great

My god daughter said "Who's the pretty lady and why has she got hairy legs?"

I made that up.
    My real name isn't Julie either.

Tristen Cox

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Anderson
    Watch out for those dogs! I had one that was an embarrassing crutch sniffer! She would walk straight up and say "Hello!"
    Crutch? You really have to sleep more, you know that don't you

Hey - thanks everybody!! Well, I found out tonight that I had the story partially wrong. I was thinking the granddaughter was a small child, like 4 or 5 - but it turned out the granddaughter was 13 years old!

DanaJ

Even better! Passed the "teen girl" test!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by katie_cd_uk
    I Have a Picture Of Me on my computer screen and when my son saw it he said that Katie was very pretty and when i told him that it was me he asked if i could dress as Katie More now He Calls me mummy and its Great
    How weird, thought you ALWAYS dressed enfemme and do not OWN any male clothes, but your son wants to see you dress as Katie more now and call you mummy??? what part of this do you think we are believing huh??

Re: Sharons thread regarding honesty. This is the kind of post I'm assuming she meant!!!

Lets look at all the facts. First you want advice about going out enfemme with your wife, then your wife is a man, then you only have womens clothes.... now you have a son who wants to call you mummy WOW!!! what more can I possibly say to that.

P.S. Sorry Dana for hijacking your thread *moves onto next one*
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn