Thread: Dressed at work today

Dressed at work today

Well, underdressed, anyway. Wore a VS pink string bikini and black Danskin footless tights (which are awesome) AND - tucked all day too . No one noticed or said a word, and I felt comfortable all day long.

I wonder how much risk we percieve as opposed to how much risk is actually present. Sometimes, I think we're WAY off. The point is - I felt great, and it was a total non-event .

Crysten

you go girl i started to wear skirts to work last week and havent stop it a very small place but no one said much after the first time keep haveing funn with it Jerzie

Silver Member
    I wonder how much risk we percieve as opposed to how much risk is actually present. Sometimes, I think we're WAY off. The point is - I felt great, and it was a total non-event .

Crysten[/QUOTE]

I think most of us put too much emphasis on being discovered while underdressing. If you are discreet about it the risk factor is very close to zero! I wore panties every single day of my working career and never once in 40+ years did anyone ever know this. On the rare ocassions that I am in drab I still wear panties under my guy clothes. Actually, I do not even own any mens underwear!

When I got home, I switched up my tights for a pair of Leggs pantyhose.

May wear a teddy or something to bed tonight. Something black, lacy, and sexy sounds REALLY nice

Crysten