Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do We Crossdress?

Quote Originally Posted by NewShy21NJmtf
    Number 1 is definetly the biggest one for me right now. I want nothing more than to be coveted the way that I covet girls. Like Jenny I am not a transexual. I like being a guy most of the time. In a perfect world, I would have a magic wand that I could use to change back and forth between being a hot girl and being a hunky guy. Unfortunately I am neither, but with hard work, I will come closer to both. Also, unlike Jenny, it is a sexual thrill for me. It has been since I was 12. I love girls, and I want to be with them, and occasionally be one of them.

Stephanie
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Maybe I'm in denial or something but I think that one of the reasons I dress is because I find girls so attractive, I just take it a little further than most 'normal' guys. The part about switching back and forth describes me completely too. I'd love to be able to switch back and forth between the petite girl I try to be when dressed and the 'ordinary everyday guy' I am the other 95% of the time, but am relegated to trying to strike a compromise between the two.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

tammygirl61

Thumbs up Repeat all of the above.

Ladies,
    You all echo each other! It's unbeliveable that's why so many of us have the same feelings a desires. Stress, OH YEA, does my dressing relive stress. I become another person, so says some of my friends! Some even say they like Tammy better then me as a guy. Funny thou I never realise that dressed and out as Tammy I act as a different person. WOW!
    Oh I got off my point. I dress because of all of the above resons you all have mentioned! Absolutely, 100%, agree compleatly, word for word! That why I dress. What she said! What you all said.
    Are we kindred sprits or what!
    Love yas all
    Tammy
    Last edited by tammygirl61; 07-31-2004 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Correct Mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy
    Here's another theory of mine: crossdressers are by nature adventurous risktakers - definitely male traits. Ever wonder how many guys fantasize about what it must be like to look and feel like a girl but never have the balls to do anything about it? No matter how many times I do it, even though I know I'm passable, it takes real courage to open that door and step into the world as Windy.
    Fortune favors the brave!
    This is a good one: how much balls it takes to be a girl ?

Thank you for this one!

Why do I CD?

Girls. This is great. For all the above reasons. Allow me to add another possible reason - to relate to women and - yes - men! For some reason I can relate more effecteviley to my "fellow" women when underneath my suit I have a delicously silky camasol against my skin with delicately thin straps that are falling down my shoulders like hers (have you ever pulled up a strap under your suite and under your shirt when she pulls up her falling straps? ) and thongs that press in the most senousous zones. Oddly - I can also relate better to men! I am not intimidated by then - I think like a woman - I listen, understand, empathize, I feel - not sexualize.
    Love you,
    Stephanie

I know what you mean

I know exactly what you mean. When I an wearing panties, a bra or a cami under my suit I do feel a little different and better.kisses