Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Seasons And Dressing

Jessica. I happen to love the fall and winter months best for dressing, simply because with the layers of clothing we must wear when out, I can keep my corselette on all the time. It is difficult doing this in the summer months, becuase, as we all know, with the lighter clothing, my bra straps would be clearly visible. In the warmer months, I usually just wear a regular girdle, panties, stockings underneath my male things when I am out. I do miss my bra at that time though...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    It doesn't affect me. I just dress to suit the weather.
    I have to agree with Paula. I dress to suit the weather! I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, with lots of rain! You learn to dress for it. Now I live in Georgia, where we have lot more heat and humidity! Once again I dress for it! Short skirts, or skorts, or short shorts and tank tops are usually my dressing for the day.Bra and panties of course!! Desire is always the same, only the clothing changes!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I usually do not dress that much at all in the Summer, but my desire to this year has increased exponentially this season. I blame it on the fact that my wife will bring me home presents from her shopping excursions

Fall is my favorite season though!

I agree that winter is easier than summer. Heavier clothes hide lingerie a bit better

There's also a comfort factor. I LOVE wearing bras, but sometimes in the worst of the summer heat even I'll cry uncle to an underwire.

just say no to winter

Hi all,
    Summertime is my favorite time, love to be outside in the sun, miniskirts tank tops and sandals, spring and fall are good too, hate winter, don't like to be cold, hate having to be dressed in so many layers in either mode just to stay warm.
    Moni