Thread: New bikini brings a tear to my eye

New bikini brings a tear to my eye

Lat night at Wally World my SO spotted a sale rack, and tells me I need a 2pce bikini. Well, I was a bit insecure about it, as I really didn't think a bathing suit, let alone a string bikini would be "right" for me. (I figgured I'd look like crap) My Polar Bear said, "If I'm going to put you in drag competitons, you will need a string bikini"
    So she makes me get one, and I try it on when we got home. Wow! with some shaving, I'll be awsome in this! Then I tryed on one of her old 1 pice suits. Again, very cool.
    Now the part that made me sad...
    I thought about all the years I spent with an unsuporting, opressive bi**ch. Then I imagine if I had met my Polar bear 20 years ago, where could I have been by now? Could people be saying "Rue Paul who? It's 5150 time" Now I fear I may be a bit old to realy make a name for myself. A conceate to be sure, but you know.....

Aspiring Member
    Life is so much easier with a supporting SO. So to hell with the past.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Uh, ----- your "polar bear"? I'd LOVE a CD tolerant female in my life, but-------------------------OK! I'm NOT going there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I know how you feel. I'm also in a relationship where my SO is very encouraging of my crossdressing too. I said to her "it's so sad that we didn't meet when we were in our 20's - we could have a longer happier time doing all this if we did". She said, that it wasn't meant to be. She said at that time in our lives, she probably wasn't ready for me and I probably wasn't ready for her either. Looking back on it she might be right. You (and me) had to go through that other bad relationship first to know and appreciate just how good we've got it now Don't worry - God has a plan - it was meant to be
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

You Have made a name for yourself with us. Or should I say number.
    Angie

Yes, Polar Bear. She prefers cold weather for some odd reason.

And yes God has a plan. As it happens my Polar Bear was a nurse. My Grandpa is getting on in years. She has been very instramental in helping me take caare of him. I think that's why the timing worked out as it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I know how you feel. I'm also in a relationship where my SO is very encouraging of my crossdressing too. I said to her "it's so sad that we didn't meet when we were in our 20's - we could have a longer happier time doing all this if we did". She said, that it wasn't meant to be. She said at that time in our lives, she probably wasn't ready for me and I probably wasn't ready for her either. Looking back on it she might be right. You (and me) had to go through that other bad relationship first to know and appreciate just how good we've got it now Don't worry - God has a plan - it was meant to be
    I like you.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    My wife and I got married in our 20's! She knew about my CD activities from the gitgo! We were together for 49+ years before cancer took her! A supportive wife or So makes all the difference in the world.

Oh, and the bikini? I wore a yellow polka dot bikini (top and bottom) on the beach in Maui some years ago. Wonder how many pictures of me are floating around somewhere? I can't find mine!! My dear wife, who bought it for me, thought I looked great. Would not do so now, too much tummy!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!