Thread: Church Picnic

Church Picnic

Yesterday evening our Church had its annual picnic. I decided that April should make an appearance. I waited until 10:30. My outfit was simple. orange top, capris that went to just below the knee, very little makeup, scandals and a lady's golf cap with a pony tail sticking out of it, and a small black purse which I carried over my shoulder.

I live within walking distance from the Church so I didn't have to worry about driving and parking. I had to cross the major street in our town to get to the church. I was standing by the crosswalk and a car stopped to let me go across. No problem, I smiled and walked across. With it being dark people couldn't see all that much. I did have to cross in front of the headlights however. While walking on the sidewalk in front of the school I encountered several kids playing by the sidewalk. No problem, they didn't even give me a look. I walked to a well lit area where people were playing bingo. Again no problem. I walk through the church grounds with no problems. I didn't buy anything so I didn't have to worry with one on one contact.

I made my way back to the sidewalk and I was going to walk around to the back side of the church. I turned the corner and heading toward me walking and talking with another man was Linda. I've known Linda for over 25 years. She is really involved with the church and she knows everybody. She is on the Village Board so she knows practically everyone in town. I have never encountered anyone that I ever knew while dressed. It has always been complete strangers. They seen me coming so the man moved over into the grass. That left just Linda and me on the sidewalk. We passed each other and couldn't be more than a foot from each other. She looked right at me and I gave her a half smile. You could see the wheels spinning in her head. She was probably thinking where do I know "her" from. "I know that lady from somewhere, but where. Does "she" go to church here or does "she" live here in town?"

I continue walking and slowly made my way back to the bingo area. Passed many more people who were walking to their cars, and eventually headed back home.

Next year I might buy me a soda or something. I had fun.

Can't wait to I see Linda again. I'll be curious to see if she acts any different towards me. If she does maybe I didn't pass after all. I know if she knew she wouldn't tell anyone. I hope she wouldn't.

Gold Member
    St Louis is a scary town to live in. If you have survived this long in that city, I think you can survive anything.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    St Louis is a scary town to live in. If you have survived this long in that city, I think you can survive anything.
    You must be talking about E. St. Louis...

That is wonderful April, let us know if Linda figured you out.

Has been wanna be will be Nicola46's Avatar
    Brave girl I bet you were so excited as well as nervous.

Wink

great trip. I thought you were doing that in the morn , not at night LOL. Next time you should find Linda and see if she is good with it. Sounds like she will be. Good for you girl. Have fun going out in the future eh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't know how often you go out, but you seemed to take it all in your stride. You made it sound as if you were relaxed and confident the whole time - were you? Anyway, I enjoyed hearing about your outing - thanks for sharing
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!