Thread: Interesting Weekend coming up

Interesting Weekend coming up

Another step for me coming up this weekend. I am going away for Fri-Sunday, meeting with a member of our group and planning on spending the entire weekend as Nikki. First is a pedicure, then to the hotel to change for a First Friday meeting. Saturday is a sightseeing day and that night is a baseball game (may not dress for that or at most go low key on that). Debating of flying back dressed to NY and changing before I get home. So as to keep from chickening out I am packing very little male stuff. I am really looking forward to it. First time going out in daylight not on Halloween or to a private (wedding) event. Just going to try to be lady having a girl's day out.
    I'll let you all know how things go.

Confident, not arrogant VeronikaDonahue's Avatar
    Wow, to fly back home in femme, that would probably be the bravest thing I have ever heard of. Good luck with that, and let us all know how it went for you, if you do decide to fly back in femme.

have a great weekend hun, let us know how it went
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

I sure will. Everything is all packed (I hope) and ready to go

Banned Read only
    A good weekend for sure! Be sure to get a picture on the plane, will pump a bunch of us up.

Wow sounds awesome. Most importantly: have fun and enjoy yourself!!

Wow sounds fun and daring good luck and have fun