Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Friends outing you

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I've had my GF tell her best friend. I was a bit scared, but her friend was ok with it.

Now i've given the OK for my GF to not be ashamed if she lets it slip. Why should I be hurt if someone on the outside knows? I'm happy being who I am, and that's all that should matter. If they have an issue with it, then whatever, it's not going to bother me anymore.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

I suppose that the worst thing is that you feel betrayed but I'm a firm believer that you can only keep a secret with yourself. If you really want to keep it secret tell NO ONE! not even your best friend. On the other hand you can use this philosophy to your advantage. I wanted people to know so I showed the biggest gossip in the town and she the job for me and did it well.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

(not a whale)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee in a skirt
    This has probably being posted before but how many of you have trusted the wrong person which has resulted in you being outed.?
    i think it was one of the first people i told a year out of high school, she kind of spread it to many of my friends. i haven't talked to her since.

I had one openly out gay friend mention things a few times in public that more or less indicated I crossdress, had anyone picked up on it. Fortunately I don't think anyone did; I never heard anything about it, nor did anyone ever question my sexuality either. Frankly, I think they were just concentrating on their work at the time. After the third incident, I took her aside and made it very clear that I didn't want to be out. She didn't understand; to her, it was clearly no big deal.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Only my SO knows, there are a couple of friends of mine (female) who I have been tempted to tell at times, because you get the feeling they would be cool with it. Unfortunately one of them has just moved to New Zealand and the other I dont see very often.

Emme
    Your so right tell who ever and don't be embarrassed or ashamed it is not a crime and it is fun but still I know how hard it can be to tell folks. I have told several and the reactions vary from so what to who cares to, and I love this one "NO your not" I insist I am and they still don't believe but the photos convince and then they want to meet the girl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    My wife, back when we were just gf and bf, was told by someone i thought was friend, turns out she was a trouble maker, anyway, my wife didn't mind me dressing, and still doesn't

Plenty of girlfriends (well a few anyhow ) and I never told them. How did I know I found the RIGHT ONE? I ended up telling her two weeks or so into our relationship. We've been together 12 years, married 10....and as far as I know, she hasn't told anyone at all.

So, never was betrayed, I'm glad to say.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    I have a very strong loyal base of friends and they'll never "out" me.

Although, back in my old days in Ballarat, a close female friend told my girlfriend (at the time) I was bi-sexual. It did end up ruining our freindship.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

...i only tell at two girls what i really like to dress, and they never told anyone until now. one like it very much, another hate it, but they keep secret. my friends don´t know nothing about it, but one of this days i ´ll tell them. but i must be very slow and subtil, for i don´t shock them. if they don´t like, i don´t care. i only want they don´t prejudice me and keep it secret. or they are not my real friends. when i do it, i will tell here all the history.