Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going full time

Going full time

Yay! I'm going full time

I spoke to my mum last night and said what I wanted to do and today she told her boyfriend who we were both worried about telling and he's been 100% fine about it and they said I can dress at home.

I also spoke to my boss today, she said i'm welcome to come in any time i'm ready and it will cause no problems with my job.

This is so exciting for me, I can't wait to get everything rolling, thank you everyone for any little bits of advice and all the kind words everyone has shown me, it means the world to me

Congratulations Anne!! Just take it at your own pace and be happy.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Lucky girl! Good for you!

Bests,

Marissa Anne
    Just like everybody else does

Wow

Congratulations....Ionly wish I could walk in your shoes...

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Congrats, Anne Marie. I wish you all the best on your journey.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Huge, huge hug for you, Anne Marie. You go, girl! Don't let anything hold you back from your dreams.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Congrats Anne Marie. I admire your courage as well as your eyes!!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Great decision you made. I made that decision months ago and Im happier and finally the person I wanted to be and now work enfemme.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Congrats Anne marie. I wish you well.
    living the dream

Good luck Anne Marie hope all your dreams come true x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Minus the triple six.. :)

Welcome

To the great journey! BTW... You look like my brothers girlfriend, here's a pic of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Knock them off their feet, girl! All the best.

Wink Full Time

[SIZE=4]Anne,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]First of all a great bigfrom me and my wife. It is soo good to be free is it not? I am glad you are getting to live your dream. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope all goes well for you, as I am sure it will. It is a good thing to know that your Mom's Bf is cool with everything also. Oooh how it would be to be young again an have my whole future ahead of me. I wish I had come out years ago, but then again if I had I may not have met my wife so scratch that. Anyhow Anne good luck and may all your dreams come true. [/SIZE]
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Well you're a different girl to the one I first met... but the change is amazing... i hope you will be happy. xxxx
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    That is so wonderful!
    Good Luck!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

YAY!!!!!! Good luck girl, but as people say here, take it slowly.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda666 View Post
    To the great journey! BTW... You look like my brothers girlfriend, here's a pic of her.
    Wow, Amanda, that is amazing. If you hadn't said so I would simply have thought it was another picture of Anne Marie.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Anne Marie.......the very best of luck in future. Many of us would like to do that, but lack the courage, yes, courage. We dress, we go out, but fulltime is a step further than most of us would do.

Do let us know how things work out, please.
    You are a pioneer of new transgender.
    In time, once the frontiers are broken through, it could spread quite a bit, I reckon!

Sonia X

congratulations on taking that big next step. It must be both exciting and scarey

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations on your big step, and am so pleased to hear that your Mom and BF are accepting as well.
    You did not say wether you were going to Transition fully, however please keep us informed as to your progress.

I can understand fully your excitement in Coming out.

I have been out when i was an hour from home now for 2 or 3 years, but had to stay in the closet around home.

About 2 weeks ago, I moved and have now come out full time as well. It is so nice to be able to live as and be treated like a Lady

Denise

Congratulations Anne Marie. This is a big step and I admire your courage for going through with it. I hope it all works out the way you want it to.

Good luck you lucky girl, wishing you all the best for the future.
    xxx

congratulations on going full time hun
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by xAnne_Mariex View Post
    Yay! I'm going full time

I spoke to my mum last night and said what I wanted to do and today she told her boyfriend who we were both worried about telling and he's been 100% fine about it and they said I can dress at home.

I also spoke to my boss today, she said i'm welcome to come in any time i'm ready and it will cause no problems with my job.

This is so exciting for me, I can't wait to get everything rolling, thank you everyone for any little bits of advice and all the kind words everyone has shown me, it means the world to me
    Hay Anne marie.
    Congrets & wish you all the best for full time.You are so lucky that you have got such a nice boss to permit. Pl.enroll my employment in your work place then we both can go c.d.ing full time & have fun & fentassy
    love,huggs
    vjaducd from india

That's great news Anne you go girl.
    Angie