Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if...

If our society wasn't so ignorant and biggoted,I'd wear skirts out all the time,and maybe a sun dress,but in the state I live in,it can get dangerous,especially when one is no longer passable.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Bizarro world? We're talking "gone completely insane" here!!! Men don't look good in dresses they haven't got the shape or curves for it. As for the sexy undies? Arrg! They were sexy til he put them on his hairy ass! Ok then we must we talking about a world where the idea of external beauty has done a flip flop in to the surreal! Women already wear pants, shirts, ties, and really enhance the look of tightie whities, so no problem there. But we are talking about the bizarro world. If you think we're confused now we are going to be doubly confused in this world. Since this crossdressing is a type of behavior I can see myself inevitably discarding the dress and opting for the suit and tie crowd. My behavior has never been entirely because of the clothes it's all about wanting to "feel" normal. Even in this "bizarro world" I would still want to be me.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I am completely and utter female. I just need to get rid of the social conditioning I have endured over the years.
    I would most assuredly identify with the feminine
    "Every day, I learn something new about what it means to be a woman."

No,... skirts, stockings and heels are what feels good. If was acceptable to wear them in everyday life I'd be in heaven!

Clothes don't make a woman... or a man. BUT they can make you feel and/or appear more like one or the other.

Michelle

Former Member
    I'd wear skirts, panties, heels and makeup all the time. That wouldn't be considered crossdressing in bizzarro world , so my answer is no.

Now my wife dressing in pants, shirts, ties and oxfords...that wouldn't work for me. She would be the crossdresser!

I would still wear skirts, dresses, stockings and heels, because I just love to wear them, and I love the look, but in this bizarro world, I guess it wouldn't be considered crossdressing, would it. I'd be "normal", what a thought!

I'd still be a freak. That's just who I am. I would have a secret closet that would be filled with all kinds of macho stuff. Suits, baggy cargo shorts, band shirts, etc. and at night when I had some alone time I'd put on a suit and go online and talk to other guy's that liked to secretly wear "girl stuff".

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My brain hurts just thinking about it.
    I wear women's clothes because I wan to feel like a woman so I guess i would be wearing a suit right now in your world.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Quote Originally Posted by CindyLouWho View Post
    [SIZE="4"]I don't know if anybody has ever proposed this, so forgive me if it is redundant.

What if we lived in bizzarro world? A world where normal dress for men is dresses, skirts, blouses, sexy undies and shoes and normal dress for women is pants, shirts, ties, tightie whities and black oxfords. Would you still cross dress?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]YES
    Jeanna