Thread: Underdressing again

Underdressing again

After a long hiatus, i am back 2 wearing panties. stopped by our local catos and and bought 3 pair of boyshorts, mmmm they feel so good against my skin, better than those old rough male drab kind. I will have to keep this to myself though, my wife would never tolerate it this time.She is not feeling well (back problems) so cant get any attention from her so i am giving it to myself for now.--michille
    michille

Always underdress. Don't even have any male underpants or male slacks. My wife only "tolerates" my wearing women's clothes, but she has even bought me panties and pantyhose.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 08-07-2009 at 03:50 PM.

I dont own any male underwear.Even most of my drab clothes are female,shorts,jeans etc.When in long pants I always have iether panty hose or my favourite open bottom girdle and stockings with panties and bra of course.

I wear panties everday now. I can't remember the last time I wore boxers In fact I took them out of my dresser drawer, and keep my panties, slips, and hose in that drawer!

Underdressing more

I just bought 10 pairs of panties yesterday so that I don't wearout what I have. I also got a a few shaper panties that stop just above the knee. I like these because they're so smooth and they don't have the hole in the crutch area. I got them in a size larger, so I can wear them longer durning the day without them pinching. The best part is no pantylines.
    Cary

panty felings

There is nothing like the feeling of silky panties against non hairy skin
    michille

I can relate -- I seldom leave the house without a bra ... even with just a T-shirt.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by loardata
    After a long hiatus, i am back 2 wearing panties. stopped by our local catos and and bought 3 pair of boyshorts, mmmm they feel so good against my skin, better than those old rough male drab kind.

[SIZE="2"]Mmmmmmmmmmmmm………love those boyshorts! I’m wearing those right now…[/SIZE]

Wink

[SIZE="3"]Underdressing is my only outlet really, couldn't make it without it. Cato's has some nice undies too! [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I can certainly relate to underdressing. I have been doing it for decades! I wear panties every day and do not own any mens underwear. Panties feel so good next to my skin and I could never wear mens cotton underwear. They are just so yucky!