Thread: Woo Hoo!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Home from work early...getting ready to jump in the tub, shave the legs, then start the process of converting into Tgirl mode from boring drab guy.

I love my weekends when I can be femmy! Nothing more exciting than a Friday afternoon with a fun weekend looming ahead.

Tristen Cox
    Cool, don't mind that person by the window watching. It's just me

Platinum Member
    ahhhhhhhhhh weekends are made for cding.............

good for you girl! the shorter the tighter the better!!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun thats what summers about xxooxx

mmmmm.... Sounds like you're in for a fun time! Going out on the town at all?

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Julie
    Deidra have a wonderful femmy weekend, after a weeks work you, and we all deserve nothing less.

Julie

Bubble bath and then satin and lace. sounds great
    Stephenie

Yes Sigrid...heading to Le Buzz tonight. Then Model Ts tomorrow night. (both Tgirl friendly gay bars) Might squeeze some shopping in tomorrow also. Ought to be a great weekend. Hey experimented with that Nair stuff on a small part of my legs....worked fairly well.

Deidra.... Are you using the noraml Nair or the new fragrant Nair?? I do my wifes legs, since she has MS and both hips replaces, so she has problem shaving her legs. The new fragrant Nair is a LOT better than the old stuff.

Joann...I am using the new nair...as you say the fragrant nair. By the way had fun last night. Went to the bar called Le Buzz and there really was not supposed to be that much going on. Most of my Tgirl friends were not going out.

But low and behold before the evening was over four girls showed up and we had fun hanging out at the bar and chatting. Tonight at Model Ts should be really good. Think I will go to the gym and work off those Bourbon and Diet Cokes I drank last night.

Home from work early...getting ready .... then start the process of converting into Tgirl mode from boring drab guy.
    Lol! That was me yesterday - same time... And "Woo Hoo!" just about summed it up
    Kath

Banned Read only
    Dierdra
    you are a poet!
    Whoo- hoo
    Girly time!

Lovely!

Angela xx