Thread: stray wig hair led to me outing myself!!!!

stray wig hair led to me outing myself!!!!

well what a night!
    my dad and his wife came home 2hours ago arguing which is a usual thing after they have been drinking.the cause of the arguement was that my dads wife had found a single long blonde hair on her and my dads bed.
    i tried to stay out of the arguement but when my dads wife is acusing my dad of sleeping around(pot calling the kettle black)i had to act so with a bold display of stupidity(or courage dont know which) after having to listen to them scream at each other for over 1 1/2 hours i knocked on the door and told them whothe hair belonged to.it belongs to a tacky blonde wig i use for play dressing(nurse,schoolgirl uniforms etc,my best wig is brunette) itoldthem its mine and showed them the wig and told them i like to crossdress.they seem ok with it and my dad says he already knew(ithinkhe sawme sneaking out for a walk 3 nights ago also he sometimes takes it upon himself to tidy my pigsty(my bedroom is often messy thats my dads word for my room)and if hes gone under my bed which i know he has as hes vacuumed for me he would have found my lingerie box,along with store carrier bags and recepits.
    my dads wife seemed ok just a little shocked that i both dress and my 1 stray hair has made her make a fool of herself which i did apoligise for and she to me for me having to out myself.

stacy-marie
    xxxx
    Last edited by stacy-marie hanna; 08-04-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spell correction

I believe everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we don't know why. I think someone was just wanting you to be honest with them.

I hope it all works out well for you.

Kisses,

Allie

Well the first thing I've got to say is that you did the right thing! Knowing that the personal cost to you might be considerable you still stood up and did the right thing instead of letting your dad take the heat for something he didn't do. That's awesome and shows honor, integrity, and courage.
    My next thought is - why was your hair on their bed? lol Tsk Tsk Tsk

thanks for all your kind words, i dont have a clue how it got on their bed other than transferance(loose hair on carpet picked up on sole of foot or caught on cats claws,we have 4 of them,cats that is)i never go in their room dressed and very rare when in guy mode unless the phone rings and i grab phone from their room instead of running downstairs.

stacy-marie

I agree, I think it's great that you stepped up and took action. It sounds like it wasn't too horrible, and you showed your Dad's wife what was up. Glad to hear she apologized as well.

Gold Member
    Way to go Stacy. You did the right thing. Not to worry...things will work out fine, BUT, keep track of those loose hairs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stacy-marie hanna View Post
    thanks for all your kind words, i dont have a clue how it got on their bed other than transferance(loose hair on carpet picked up on sole of foot or caught on cats claws,we have 4 of them,cats that is)i never go in their room dressed and very rare when in guy mode unless the phone rings and i grab phone from their room instead of running downstairs.

stacy-marie
    First off . How old are you. Second are you sure it WAS your hair on the bed? just playing devil's advocate. Cuz Y.N.K. What you did was wonderful. I think they owe you one, It's hard enough to "come out" but to do it then WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. good on you girl. Now the next step is to see if your mom will help you dress do your makeup and of course teach you all about being a women. Just don't push her let her set the pace.

Have fun now that you can. Go and SHOP SHOP SHOP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Hey Stacy, it takes a little something to stand up like that, good on you! Now that the dust has settled, take a breath, and figure out what happened. This could open up doors that were previously closed. Good luck!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Silver Member
    A very courageous act on your part. How do you handle the alcohol and fighting? That is a very difficult burden for you.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    A very courageous act on your part. How do you handle the alcohol and fighting? That is a very difficult burden for you.
    I agree it was a very courageous act. As for handling the alcohol and fighting; possibly CDing is a way to enter into another world and forget about your troubles. It works for me.
    FionaO

You did the right thing not matter what the outcome. Integrity is in short supply. Courage goes well with what you did as well. You should feel good about yourself! I applaud you.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Stacy-Marie,

You definitely did the right thing and it reflects greatly on your character. I agree with Allie---I believe things happen for a reason. Hopefully, this opens up your relationship with your family and allows you greater openness with your dressing.

Good for you Stacy. You did the right thing. Now let's hope they do the same.

thanks again everyone such kindness.
    to answer a few questions
    to christina w,im 25(i know a lil old to be still at home)and yes as i know for a fact the hair was from my wig my dad is not one to cheat,its his wives both current and 2 exs including my real mom that have cheated on him.
    and to heather dress and fiona o,i deal by blocking out the noise of them arguing with noise by either listening to music through headphones(metal and steampunk cover all other noise)watching tv/dvd with loud sound or going on xboxlive usually playing burnout paradise.i dont use my dressing as an escape ive been dressing since the age of 12 long before my dad and his current wife were together,dressing is just part of who i am i do feel i am 50/50 split between male and female(not in a lady ga ga way)
    again thankyou all

stacy-marie
    xxxxx

I also applaud your integrity and courage. It takes guts to stand up the way you did!
    Two Spirits

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

U took the words out my mouth, Christina!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    First off . How old are you?
    Your DAD cleans your ROOM FOR U? OMG, Stacy Marie! U must be SO EMBARASSED!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You did a great thing Stacy. you can be proud of yourself we are.
    Angie