Thread: It just brought a smile to my face

It just brought a smile to my face

Last week I was working late and went to the soda dispenser near midnight. When the can dropped into the tray with a loud bang, it was followed within seconds by the sound of someone in high heels going to the main exit and leaving the building in a hurry.
    I didn't get to see who it was, and possibly it was one of the few female colleagues I have. Still the image of some unknown colleague crossdressing and bolting for the door made me smile. I never saw who it was.

(it's in a secluded spot that needs to be dark because of what we do, so it's a very good place for a bit of inconspicuous crossdressing if you think the building is empty and the guards and cleaners have done their round. - speaking from experience)

A very interesting speculation, Gerard! Is it common for any of the few women there to wear heels? It is quite possible you have a colleague in the office.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gerard,
    We certainly are and athletic and energetic group! Aren't we? ZOOOM! We're gone! And in high heels!!!

Brings to mind one of those nature shows where the photographer is trying to get a picture of some rare animal.

"We are on the trial of the social phenomenon known as the "cross dresser." in it's natural habitat the department store. It can be a nocturnal creature so we need to fit our camera with a special night scope lense so that we can see it in the dark. The average cross dresser can be very fast and elusive so we need to be very quiet."

"We will use this rack full of dresses for cover as we wait for a glimpse of our quarry."

"Sssh! Here come's one now.....notice the elaborate camouflage that the cross dresser uses in order to blend in with its environment. Very pretty."

"Get ready, George .I think it sees us!"

" Duck down behind this pile of panties."

".NOW!!! Take the picture!!!"

" Did you see how fasted it moved? Much like the cheetah this creature can accelerate to a speed of almost 50 mph in a matter of seconds."

"Did you get the picture, George?"

" No??!! Don't tell me you forgot to remove the lense cap again!!!"

" No, George, it's not going to be coming back here!. Not tonight anyway!.We spooked it!"

"Sorry, Folks. Maybe next time."

Be safe. Be smart. Be fast!!! Zoom!!!
    Dawn Marrie
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Very good narritive Dawn! All I could picture was Steve Irwin stalking his prey, a 5'8" brunnette wearing a black party dress and 5 inch heels. Oh, and dont forget the 5 O'clock shadow.
    You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world.

Kim