Thread: Another company function - but huge this time

Another company function - but huge this time

I thought I'd update you all

I went to our company's end of year Awards Dinner/Party. It was a formal occasion, and I went in a gorgeous fuschia ballgown and 4" heels. Here are some pictures to satisfy the curios amongst you, who only saw the dress in previous posts (but not me in it). The other people in the pictures colleagues and peers. There were over 400 people present with partners and spouses. It was nerve-wracking arriving at such a huge venue.

There are a few more in my other thread at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=9503
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

very nice you look very pretty I am intrigued does your company accept you as a crossdresser and your workmates too?

Platinum Member
    veary pretty you looked wonderful......the dress was as pretty as was your smile.....

Tasha, Very pretty. Most of all you look extremely happy and content. Best of luck in your journey.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

You look great!
    You must be a bit of celebrity in your company by now. There can't be anyone who doesn't know of you.

Quote Originally Posted by anita
    very nice you look very pretty I am intrigued does your company accept you as a crossdresser and your workmates too?
    On the most part. There are a few exceptions, as expected. It's been a long road with many challenges, but I approached the subject with respect to others, so this year when I finally got the guts to go for it, people suspected it was coming and just shrugged or smiled when I pitched up. There is no real recipe, but I can suggest you start being yourself regardless of whether you are in drab or not. People seem more accepting when what you do, no matter how nuts, is congruent with your personality.

Loads of people wanted to pose or dance with me, and many others told me I looked fabulous. It was huge fun.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    You look great!
    You must be a bit of celebrity in your company by now. There can't be anyone who doesn't know of you.
    Of course. It was big news. It's the first time I went out in front of all the various departments and all the people's partners/spouses.

The photos I shared with you were taken by the hired photographers at the event and are on our central file server that stores event pictures.

Even the people that weren't there were looking and commenting today.

Jeez, I wish I worked in an environment where I could do that. Or at least socialize like that on a regular basis. Looks like so much fun. That's not jealousy, talking, Natasha(well, maybe a little envy!) I'm real happy for you. Looks like you had a blast! Great gown. You look fabulous. Congratulations on your night out.

Hugs,

Melissa

You look great in that dress. Must have been a real blast.
    Stephenie

super cool!!!!!!! the pics say you had a great time. the smile shows joy. the gown and you are stunning. lucky to be you.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa A.
    Jeez, I wish I worked in an environment where I could do that. Or at least socialize like that on a regular basis. Looks like so much fun. That's not jealousy, talking, Natasha(well, maybe a little envy!) I'm real happy for you. Looks like you had a blast! Great gown. You look fabulous. Congratulations on your night out.

Hugs,

Melissa
    You might think so, but I suspect it would be hard for anyone just to jump out of the closet there. People tolerate me because of the work I put in making me acceptable. Of course that does mean it would be easier for others, but it does not mean people who aren't genuine and just doing it for shock value would not be tolerated.

Simply gorgeous Natasha, you can come to Miss tv Scotland anytime!

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha Sometimes
    You might think so, but I suspect it would be hard for anyone just to jump out of the closet there. People tolerate me because of the work I put in making me acceptable. Of course that does mean it would be easier for others, but it does not mean people who aren't genuine and just doing it for shock value would not be tolerated.
    Oh, no, I'm not looking to shock anyone. And I have been out as Melissa, to places tgs are accepted, just not all that often. And have had a couple of relationships since my divorce, in which cding was ok. I understand the effort involved, and would just like the freedom to do that occasionally, and be accepted. I am genuine. I did not mean to imply that it was a snap. But I do understand your response, Natasha. I know it ain't easy.

Hugs,

Melissa

Natasha,(I love that name)

You look fantastic girl :kewlpics:
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Very impressive...you are showing the rest of us a successful way to come out of the closet! Oh yeah...beautiful pics too...but thats not the main thing. You are representing us well with that large group of people.

Best post I've seen here in weeks...thanks for what you are doing and congratulations on your accomplishments Natasha!

WOW, you look fantastic. You didn't look nervous at all I just checked the other pics out, you look like you were having lots of fun.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

You look great!

Glad to see your friends supporting you,that takes a lot of courage to do.Hope your family life stays happy together ..your wife must be a very loving lady.

Tristen Cox
    You're looking better and better. Like a girl having fun as she should be. Now, hand over those gloves, gim'me gim'me

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Natasha, you looked absolutely stunning. I just hope I represent our community half as well as you do when I am at work.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.