Thread: Where In The World Was Windy Cissy?

Where In The World Was Windy Cissy?

On vacation! You can get amazing deals on super-luxury hotel rooms in Phoenix this time of year. Of course, it's 110 in the shade, but what could be more fun than going shopping wearing only a bra, panties and a sundress!

Ask Windy

Thumbs up WB Windy

Well welcome back, girl.

It sounds like fun to me. Hot but fun. Maybe hot fun??
    Jenny, The Wild West T-Gurl

Don't Sweat The Petty Stuff; Don't Pet The Sweaty Stuff

Hope you had fun even if you did roast. I think it would be great to live there. I'd much rather have it 100 degrees for five months a year than the freezing weather we get here sometimes.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Smile By The Time I Get To Phoenix, I'll Be Dehydrated...

Welcome back Windy, I had noticed the forum was without you. I'm glad you had a nice trip...

Maddy

p.s. You didn't happen to go to Scottsdale did you?
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar

Hot and Dusty in the Desert

Hi Windy!

Welcome back - I hope that you had a nice trip.

Ummm ... sounds nice to be out and about as you describe.

I will be getting a little dose of the hot stuff in September. My fiancee and I are off to Las Vegas post wedding. I am sure looking forward to that.

Charlotte

Did I Go To Scottsdale?

Did I ever! That Scottsdale Fashion Square is a dream. Bought a skirt at Macy's and a sundress at Dillards, which became my outfit of choice for outdoors. It was cool enough in the mall for me to wear stockings, which make me feel more confident, but I finally decided to go for it and bare my legs, it felt so great! Now I understand why girls hate to wear pantyhose in the summer. I also spent a lot of time hanging out at one of the gazillion pools at the Biltmore, as a guy. Swimming laps always feels amazing after I shave down. Then when it would cool off a little in the evenings, I would don my new sundress and hit the shops around the Biltmore. Now that I'm back in Chicago, I wore my new sundress with no stockings the other day, and could swear I got a few longing looks from the drones trooping home from work in their suits and ties. Ask Windy