Thread: sexy new hair style

Smile sexy new hair style

Hi all, well firstly i have been dressing for years and i have been out only on a few occassions dressed during the day, monday was one of them, although i wasn't wearing makeup i was wearing femme jeans, a crop t-shirt and a trendy zip top and unisex jacket.(it was raining)
    My wife and i went into the local town with my main mission being to find a salon where i could book an appointment for a haircut, i intended to walk in and just tell them i crossdressed and would like a femme hair style, easy i thought!
    when we got there, there was no parking so we took the park and ride, i was slightly nervous but all went well on the bus, we walked around a few shops and then went to find a salon where i felt i would be comfy, we found one and went straight in and up to the receptionist desk which at the time was empty,then a young chap approached the desk and asked what he could do for me, i kinda bottled it and said i would like a haircut, something different a bit choppy, he said is four thirty ok? i was kinda hoping he would say you have to make an appointment, but i said yeah fine. we had a couple of hours to kill so looked around town and had a bite to eat.
    On our return to the salon they were running a bit late so we were offered a coffee and our coats were taken, i was getting more and more nervous but on looking around the salon, no-one was taking any notice of me or what i was wearing, cool! after a while the stylist came over and introduced herself and invited me to her station where i took a seat, how can i help you today she said, i nervously mumbled about having something different for a change,a bit choppy etc.then i thought here goes and just told her i was a crossdresser and and would like a feminine style, no problem she said and we discussed what she could do with it at its current length, that easy,why was i worried? well, after a wash, cut and blowdry she applied some wax and styled it, wrote out her name and number on an appointment card and said to call her when i next needed it cut! wow i had done it, it felt so good.
    Then we walked back to the bus to find out we missed the last one, so went for a taxi, on the way an old school friend rounded the corner! arghh!!! there was me, new femme hairstyle, pink nose stud, a ring on each finger and femme clothes, we stood chatting and he never said a word about my appearance, he just offered us a lift back to the car which we accepted. well wot a day.
    many thanks to my wife, without her i don,t think i could have done it on my first occassion, and thanks to you all for taking time to read this.- Sophie-May x
    Sophie May, Sophie May not

Well done, Sophie.
    DonnaT

Great!

Awwwwwwww what a great story! Another successful outing. Love to read of such positive adventures, as they may help encourage others to try.
    Kelly
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg