Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When she doesn't know & suggests you should dress

Aspiring Member
    When my wife and I first started dating, she wanted me to dress as a woman for Halloween. She didn't know then that I was a crossdresser, and didn't till about a year later. But she didn't really encourage me to dress until a couple of years ago, now she frequently does - just about anytime we're home in fact! In response to what some of you have said about GG's not wanting their men to dress fem - I thik the number who would like to see their men do it at least once is pretty high, although for a lot of them, they wouldn't want their guys making a habit of it.
    Last edited by allisonrn06; 08-09-2009 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Add comment

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsa Larson View Post
    Have you ever been invited to crossdress by a woman who did not already know of your crossdressing?
    Unfortunately never...but I'd love it so much!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    I've had this happen a few times. One girl I was dating was going to cosmetology school and wanted to practice putting on make up. One thing lead to another, and the next thing I know, not only am I wearing make up, but hose, a skirt and sweater. I told another girl of my nylon fetish and she said she would wear a "nice" outfit if I would do the same. I joked that she really didn't want to see that, but she insisted. That night I squeezed into a corset that was way too tight. With garters, thigh highs and heels that were 2 sizes too small.......I loved every minute of it.
    I think there are some gg that do enjoy being with a crossdresser. I dated a girl who I met en femme, and only really saw me dressed. She was bi and liked that her "girlfriend" had more to offer.

I wish!!!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by kalina View Post
    Most GGs are not turned on by the idea of their man in women's clothes, but if you're lucky enough to find a GG like that, you might get more than you bargained for... she might be a bit kinky!
    Ain't that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    a gg friend has made comments on occasion. Once we were just hanging around after some event and I commented on pointed her heels were and asked if I would like to try them on.
    Sounds like the right kind of girl... usually it's the girls asking if they can try *my* shoes on, though....

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    Out of the blue, she once suggested that we go shopping and that I go as a woman. She is always hinting that I either wear something of hers or dress up. Good bet that she knows and I have always wanted to tell her but never had the chance to.
    Holy crap! How many more opportunities are you going to piss away?

Time to man up and get girly.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Time to man up and get girly.
    Agreed!

Put them big girl panties on and just do it .
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Many years ago, shortly after we were married and before I worked up the courage to tell her, DearSweetWife dressed me up a little. She had unpacked a longish knit dress that I hadn't seen before and I told her that I really liked it - she said, "If you like it so much, why don't you try it on?"

"Oh no, I couldn't do that...". "Yes you can - here strip down". She slipped me into a pair of panties, and pulled the little guy back between my legs, and quickly hooked a bra behing my back. An urolled pair of socks in each cup, and the dress was pulled down over my head and down most of the way to my ankles. "OK - that's enough" I said... "Nope, nope"- She grabbed a hairbrush and fluffed up my hair (it was chin length as was the style in the early 70s) and was getting up up get her make up, when she looked at me and saw something that disturbed her. I assume that I looked a little less unwilling-embarrassed-guy than she expected, but she kindof shuddered and said " You're right - that's enough" . She pulled all the girl clothes off of me and we got gressed normally and went out for a cheap Italian dinner.

It was a few months later that I finally realized that the crossdressing was not something that I would grow out of now that I had regular female company and I "had the talk" with her. I don't think anything has scared me more than that day, but she was pretty cool about it - accepting but not encouraging. And it has stayed the same for 37 years.

-jj

Aspiring Member

Wishjng?

As I sit at the key board in my4" heels and knee high skirt with all the lovely undies I can only wish for understanding....

If you can't do it at home, you can always pay to go to a dressing service. Put youself in the hands of an expert who loves to experiment on a new client, trying on different wigs and outfits and taking pictures. Plus, you can learn a few makeup tricks.
    Denise DeMann

Quote Originally Posted by allisonrn06 View Post
    When my wife and I first started dating, she wanted me to dress as a woman for Halloween. She didn't know then that I was a crossdresser, and didn't till about a year later. But she didn't really encourage me to dress until a couple of years ago, now she frequently does - just about anytime we're home in fact! In response to what some of you have said about GG's not wanting their men to dress fem - I thik the number who would like to see their men do it at least once is pretty high, although for a lot of them, they wouldn't want their guys making a habit of it.
    Let's just face it....she's a modern woman with an open mind, a sense of humor, and a good heart.

I agree, I think most girls as some point will want to see their BF, guy friend, or husband, dressed up in girls clothes as a joke, then there are a few extra special wants, who are really into it!

I knew this guy who's GF forced him to dress up, and he had no interest in it whatsoever, but did it just to please her. GO FIGURE!!

I was in a lingerie shop with a past boyfriend many years ago. As he was looking at things for me to wear, it occurred to me that some of it might also look good on him. It took some convincing, but once he tried it he decided he liked it.

Just recently my co-worker (a very pretty lady) and I were talking with a guy at the store fitting room near quitting time. The guy playfully took a sexy nightie from a clothes rack and held it in front of himself. We tried to convince him to model it for us, but he chickened out. Too bad for him, he might have had a very interesting night.

She made up my face

Hi

I had a girlfriend who did put me on make up as a woman and she got turned on by doing so. I was so excited. A week later I took one of her miniskirts and wore it around the house. She caught me and she was anoyed.

Some years later, another girlfriend painted my toes with red nail polish and I told her I wanted to keep them for some days and I did so. Now she knows I corssdress.

Aurora

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

someone knew

I am married and my wife absolutely does not approve of my dressing, ergo I have not for years. It is always in the back of my mind what she will do when the time comes. Once in anger she outed me to my teen son who blew it off and did not care........... that is another story.

However years ago, I had a GG friend who I became far too close with. We had talked about everything including crossdressers. But. she did not know at the time about my proclivities. Finally, I told about my situation and she became intrigued about my crossdressing. So much in fact she wanted to see me dressed. After much prompting I agreed. She was amazed at my transformation. I was much younger and thinner at the time and had gotten pretty good at the whole thing. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. She was very supportive and used to buy me dresses, new underwear and shoes. Unfortunately when she was discovered by my wife I had to let her go...... sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing.

yes yes oh yes

2 times. I was so self conscience about it though, i did not dive in. The first time i did it, and it was awesome, but I held back. The second time I said no but later came out to this girlfriend. I stayed with her longer than I should have because she accepted my dressing.
    I came out to my wife a month in to dating, years before we married.
    Always come out before you plan to marry, always!

Quote Originally Posted by kalina View Post
    Most GGs are not turned on by the idea of their man in women's clothes, but if you're lucky enough to find a GG like that, you might get more than you bargained for... she might be a bit kinky!

And the problem with that would be?!?!?!?

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    YES!
    My best friend in college was a GG. We did a lot of things together, we were like brother and sister. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and had wanted to go to the Jr. Prom at the University. I suggested that I would like to take her. We were at her work at the time which was a drop and pick up store for a Dry Cleaners. She got joking about me being the girl and her the boy. She got the idea because a customer had dropped off a long prom like gown and she was tall like me. She held it up to me and said see this would fit you. I said sure with a joking like laugh. Janet didn't know then that I crossdressed. Regrettably, she chickened out and we went to the prom as a real boy and a real girl. A few weeks latter I was coming home from a class that I had attended enfemme and dropped by her work. Then she really regretted chickening out. We talked too long because she had a million questions but accepted me and it didn't hurt our relationship at all.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

No but I sure wish a GG would ask.

Hugs,
    Alice

I am slowly working into this with my GF. One day after a shower at her house, she had a pair of panties on the bed and asked if I wanted to wear them. I couldnt believe how lucky I was at this point. I said yes and pulled them on. She loved it!
    She since has gave me several pairs of her panties, and said she is going to empty my drawer of my mens undies.
    She does on a regular basis paint my toes. Some times she picks the color sometimes I do.
    I am letting her take this at her pace and we are progressing forward into my feminine side.
    This woman is a true keeper.

Quite a few times when I was in high school but I always said no or backed out. I hadn't been doing this very long at the time. I deeply regret not taking even one of those oppurtunities.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferj View Post
    Many years ago, shortly after we were married and before I worked up the courage to tell her, DearSweetWife dressed me up a little. She had unpacked a longish knit dress that I hadn't seen before and I told her that I really liked it - she said, "If you like it so much, why don't you try it on?"

"Oh no, I couldn't do that...". "Yes you can - here strip down". She slipped me into a pair of panties, and pulled the little guy back between my legs, and quickly hooked a bra behing my back. An urolled pair of socks in each cup, and the dress was pulled down over my head and down most of the way to my ankles. "OK - that's enough" I said... "Nope, nope"- She grabbed a hairbrush and fluffed up my hair (it was chin length as was the style in the early 70s) and was getting up up get her make up, when she looked at me and saw something that disturbed her. I assume that I looked a little less unwilling-embarrassed-guy than she expected, but she kindof shuddered and said " You're right - that's enough" . She pulled all the girl clothes off of me and we got gressed normally and went out for a cheap Italian dinner.

It was a few months later that I finally realized that the crossdressing was not something that I would grow out of now that I had regular female company and I "had the talk" with her. I don't think anything has scared me more than that day, but she was pretty cool about it - accepting but not encouraging. And it has stayed the same for 37 years.

-jj
    Not knowing how you looked dressed, I can only speculate. But perhaps you were suddenly looking a little too good! It may have stirred up all kinds of things in her that she didn't want to deal with. Even women who are willing to participate in CD on some level or another can still feel uncomfortable on many levels with a male that can look pretty and presentable, especially if she might feel he has a particular fem feature that she isn't thrilled with on her own body. For many women it doesn't take much for them to feel less than. Just as you have to be man enough to wear a pair of panties, she has to be woman enough to feel good about you doing it, especially if you look good in them and she is turned on by it, whether she lets you know or not. As you got prettier, God only knows what kind of thoughts might have been racing through her head. Even my spouse who participated with me to a level even I had never dreamed of or fantasized about, suddenly decided one day that “she was only doing it because she loved me” and didn’t ever want it to happen again, (after 25 years of mostly her initiating) to the point that she doesn’t even want to have boy/girl sex now because it may be in the back of my mind and she will never really know if it is. This from a woman who took me places I had never even been in MY mind yet. Who I never pressed or requested dressed sex with except for a few times because I never wanted to push that part of myself on her. I will never know the answer to the conundrum and you probably never will yours either.

have been given opportunities to dress to have a laugh with girlfriends/ groups but as I am also quite macho?! I have been afraid to do it in case I looked like I enjoyed it too much. I htink my ability to walk in heels I see women struggle with would be a dead give away. But then I have always regretted missing the opportunity to dress legitmiately!!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

My wife tells me all the time I should a been a girl . . . I like girl things dose this meen that I should dress and be a girl around her ?