Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How many have approving wives or SO?

It took my wife a little time to get used to my Cding, but her being actively supportive now is wonderful. We do nails together, shop together, and she keeps me from looking like nobody owns me.

I used to think my wife was quite approving but she would have minor relapses from time to time. However, lately she has made no negative comments at all. She has been buying little items for me, shoes, a dress, jewellery etc. I have repaid her by doing extra housework and all is well.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

supportive?

My wife sadly is not the supportive type with anything conserning me or crossdressing or my photo retoration hobby or my photo taking hobby or .........!you get the picture but I still love her and always will-- michille
    michille

My girlfriend loves it. She has someone to shop with, discuss fashion, and share jewelry. Sometimes I think that she enjoys seeing me all dressed up more than I do.

Wink

My wife is very understanding. Although she's not really into it, she still does her best to respect me, and show me that she accepts me as Tanya. Mwaaah ~

My wife doesn't agree with my CDing at all....
    A couple of years ago, she burned my wig, picked up my clothes & shoes and brought them to the Salvation Army....and threaten me that there would not be a next time (or else)...
    I ended up buying everything back, as CDing is part of me. I'm renting space where I leave all my CD stuff...so that she doesn't find out. I go out alone, when she's out of town...I recently spoke to a girlfriend about it...Hope that she'll agree to meet with me all dressed up soon...
    Not easy....especially that people I've met believe I look really good wearing tight jeans, heels, wig with long natural hair (to lower back), long french nails....
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen CD View Post
    My girlfriend loves it. She has someone to shop with, discuss fashion, and share jewelry. Sometimes I think that she enjoys seeing me all dressed up more than I do.
    Wrenchette and I share jewelry, but oddly we don't discuss fashion. I do shop with "her" also. It's fun.

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchette2 View Post
    Wrenchette and I share jewelry, but oddly we don't discuss fashion. I do shop with "her" also. It's fun.
    Yes, we should go shopping soon - for you - I have enough crap.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

I came out to my wife and she helps me shop, helps me with makeup and takes photos.
    I feel so blessed, and it has deepened our relationship. Yes it does change the way we realate on occasions, and it can be confusing. We both enjoy fishing together, cooking, doing chores, etc, but still trying to find a balance.
    "Life is a cabaret......just don't call me chum"

I had a great weekend. My wife (who knows I am a CD but has previously just tolerated it rather than encourage me) and I were chatting about my cross dressing, and she remarked that I seemed a lot more accepting of myself recently. I have to say that part of that is due to this forum, so thanks girls and guys! She also acknowledged that this was a part of me, and suggested that we went on a shopping expedition. She helped me pick out numerous outfits in the sale, plus a few items for herself and we really enjoyed shopping together. That evening, she not only told me to go and try everything on, but decided to see me dressed. She has seen me dressed before but usually avoids it. I think this was because the clothes were more "appropriate" (i.e. less like a teenage girl than I would usually choose ). I had a great evening, and our talking has brought us closer together. I'm even considering coming out to my (and her) best female friend, with my wife's support. This has all made me feel much happier, and accepting of my feminine side.

I am trying to guard against "going mad" now, and letting my CD activities make me too selfish. I don't want to spoil things by getting too much "pink fog".

Kara