Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many have approving wives or SO?

My wife is totally accepting and encourages me.I am a very lucky woman.

Aspiring Member

My wife approves,....But

As a rule my wife is very accepting. She takes me shopping, gives me advice in dressing, make-up, and feminine deportment. But I get the feeling that deep inside she's kind of amused by the whole "dressing up" thing. She feels that men have it much better in this world, so why do I want to take (what she thinks) is an inferior position. But I'm not complaining, cuz I know some of you girls are in a constant turmoil you to experss yourselves.

Love : Danielle

I do. She's awesome. She is very supportive; she helps pick out clothes, doesn't mind the makeup, etc. One thing she isn't supportive of is me going out in public dressed, though. She worries about the "public" fallout.
    This is between us, and at home. I am more than happy with that arrangement.

My So is very accepting and supporting .
    There are some issues that we have to work to find a balance in ,but Terri has been in our lives since we were dating .

Wow...It's good to see that so many of you have supportive loved ones. I too have a very wonderful SO...soon to be wife.....that joins in on the fun when I play dress up. We are even planning a trip out of town so I can spend some time in public while in my best outfits. It has even helped us get along better and have a better understanding of our feelings. Wishing you all the best. Phyllis
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

My wife has teeter toddered back and forth on acceptance. But about two years ago she came to realize that I am who I am and my femme side is part of who she loves and now accepts the fact that I am a cd. She knows I am bi and also accepts that. She has always bought me lingerie. I buy most of my own stuff myself. I am not afraid to go shopping and buy stuff. About two weeks ago she wanted to go to Sears and show me something. When we got there waht she wanted me to see were some camisoles on sale. Not lingerie cami's, but cami's that you wear with jeans or even a pair of slacks. I said I like them and she bought me four of them, purple, beige, light blue, and chocolate colored. They were on clearance for $4.19 each!!! Then as we were walking through the clothes she pointed out some reaaly cute tops. I said I liked them and she said that they would be something I would have to try on to see if they fit right. This was the first time she has ever bought or suggested femme outer wear for me!! I am just taking slow and easy. Maybe someday she will be willing to meet Karyn. So I guess she is accepting.....

My wife accepts it and love when i do , at night she ask your't are not putting something on to night and for the last 4 week she look that i have a bra, wig and a sexy top on ..

it is nice to see so many of you have very supportive and participating wives, so and GF. There needs to be a lot more GG's like that out there with an open mind.

Hi Ras,

My ex always told me she had no problem with Samanth and would be very encouraging and supportive, until, she had a drink then I would be all the b******s under the sun. After w split (not just over this) I met a woman who already knew about me. We've been together now for four years and to say she accepts me/Samantha is a massive understatement. I'm Samantha about two thirds of the time. Look for yourself. She's on this forum, Katy Dee.
    Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

My partner is fully approving. i hid my cd'ing from her for the best part of our relationship. She found out about my cd by chance and the worst thing she could think about is that i seemed to have lied to her for some years. She was excited about my cd'ing and could not wait to see Gail.
    Once i come out to her she was so releived but upset that i felt i could not tell her. Now wow it is heaven + bliss !!

My wife approves, goes shopping with me (and for me sometimes), has borrowed my clothing, and given me tips on how to put an outfit together. However, I have only been fully dressed around her one time, but she knows that I fully dress. At this point in our marriage I'm trying to take things slow, but I'd like to be able to go out with her in public while dressed.
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

my wife loves my girly side and is always surprizing me with new gifts......its just finding private time to enjoy ourselves is complicated

My wife loves it now. I also have two daughters that are really supportive. They are take me shopping and even dress me up from time-to-time. Last weekend me, my wife and my youngest daughter (14) got makeovers together. It was a blast for everyone.

Kisses,

Allie

My wife is also supporting. I use a pumping technique for breast enlargement and she will often comment on how nice the girls are starting to look and wants me to try to reach a C cup (gettin there)! We are pretty much the same size and share tops and lingerie. About the only thing we cant share is shoes, cause I am 1 size bigger!

My girlfriend is so supportive, she is the first person I have ever told, I was so scared to do it because I thought she might not love me anymore especially as generally speaking I'm quite a macho guy. Bur she was awsome, told me that it didn't matter and of course she still loves me! She hel[s me do my make up (as I am rubbish at it!) and for my birthday bought me my first pair of high heels which I absolutely love! I love her so much! Thankyou Sammy! x x

My Girlfriend prefers to be with cders and loves it when I am in girl mode on the weekends

My wife is very supports and we often go shopping togeather .
    We just returned from a week`s vacation ,I think she enjoyed her girl friend more than her drab So .

My wife does not approve ........ or understand why the hell I have to do this !!!!!

Her level of acceptance does seem to go through cycles though. She is smart enough to do her research, and does accept that I am unable to stop. We (read she) have established boundaries which includes where and when Tash can do her thing.

The bottom line is that Tash does get a fair bit of daylight, and does not have to hide clothes or make up. I'm happy with that

Hello - New here

My SO approves, but it does vary at times...sometimes she is very supportive and gives me tips, she usually always gets me something girly if its my bday or similar. At other times I can see she isnt such a fan, but its ok. Balance is key.

Take care,
    Lucy x

happy to see so many accecpting wives. I also very happy with mine,oct.will be31 for us, she helps with my make up and clothes but sometimes she seems like she dosesn't understand how I feel or why I want to dress. That why I joined this in the 1st place, looking for help and hopefully for her too

My wife has known about Raychel for some time now, For the most part she is OK wit it. Still prefers that my dressing wasn't an issue at times. But for the most part she tolerates it, as long as she doesn't see me dressed.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My SO is approving and very supportive. We had a couple dress up nights where she did my make up and everything! Sometimes I think she's having more fun than me! lol Anyway, we took a bunch of pictures and some came out real good. I'll have to put a couple in my profile soon. Oh and she's on the forum too.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

My SO, when I told her about my crossdressing told me that we would never have sex again. That was 2 years ago and she hasn't changed her mind.

Finding an SO that will love and be loved by Betty is a dream that has not yet come true for me, but I have never given up hope.

My wife is somewhere in the middle. If there was a scale from 0 (hates it) to 10 (loves it), I'd estimate my wife at about a 7. The concept of my crossdressing doesn't bother her much. What does bother her is that I am often obsessed with it. It's all I think about, it's where all of my energy goes, and much of my time. THAT bothers her.
    When we only had one child, and he was old enough to leave alone, she would sometimes go out with me to clubs, and she even made a few dresses for me. These days, with two young children to take care of, it would be pretty much impossible for my wife to go much of anywhere with me as Kim.
    So - she has always known, and she is OK with it as she knows it makes me happy, she often offers fashion advice, but she sure doesn't sit around saying "Gee, I can't wait until the next time I get to hang out with Kimberly"