Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many have approving wives or SO?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

partner

My wife is my partner in my life, so it was a mutual agreement to explore Tina and see who she is, and just how feminine she can be. This is more than dressing up, but includes philosophical, emotional, gender expectations, language, and everything else that can make Tina a true girlfriend. At the same time, we agree that she married a male and that won't change. Seems more than fair and she is truly terrific in helping me understand what it is to be, act, and think as a feminine being.

tina

Gold Member
    For the most part, my crossdressing has developed over the last few years. My wife is very supportive and takes part in it some. She has never expressed discomfort with it in general, but she has her boundaries. As she has become more comfortable with everything, the boundaries have been slowly disappearing. Yes, I feel very lucky.

My wife accepts it. Helps with the purchase of clothing. Allows me to dress whenever I like .

Member having fun. Sophia de la luz's Avatar
    She likes it. She appreciates the softness it represents. She also likes the better care I put into my body and my dress. And our sex has become much more mutually fulfilling.
    Love will find its own way through.

Silver Member
    My wife actually introduced me to women's clothing. She enjoys having another female visit and likes to participate in purchases, make up, selection of outfits. She even buys us matching nightwear, shoes and outfits. We have discussed dressing more than once to offer assurances and understanding. She does not feel threatened. I always show my love, affection and appreciation when dressed. I buy her small presents, cards, make her dinner, watch her TV shows. We seem to have different conversations. I think it is fun for both of us.

I am one of the lucky ones. My wife actualy helped me come to terms with my cross dressing and accepting who I am. We have gone a shopping a few times. She has purchased some underwear and makeup for me. Crossing dressing is a blast with a supportive spouse. It is a lot more fun out in the open than sneaking around.

I'm accepting, supporting and all the rest

Known about Nigella 6 months after we got married, had a bumpy start but worked things out together and now she's 24/7.....and this month we celebrate being married 22 years.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

My wife absolutly hates it and moved out about a year ago.
    Kimmy 55

Very nice Rachel that your wife not already was cool about it but awas actually seeking a CD. Those are few and far between. You are VERY lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    My wife Marla likes a feminine (male) partner and looked to date a CDer before she met me. She not only accepts but encourages it and enthusiastically participates in the fun! (see my profile album or flicker link). She's also the Activities Director of our local TG non-profit support group

my wife is very understanding and she has no problem with my crossdressing
    but only in our own home together.She says she actually prefers our girly nights in together and likes my feminine side when i am crossdressed, which is not a lot only when the kids stay overnight at there grans.

I am very lucky as she accepts and encourages me and i actually prefer staying in and being girlie with her than going out on the booze with my mates

In my first marriage, she was totally unaccepting, and claimed it as the reason she no longer wanted to be married. I tend to think it was more the fact that she was sleeping with everyone in town other than me, which she was doing long before she ever knew of my gender incongruence. My second marriage was different. After the first divorce, I came out about my gender preference and sexuality, and was living as a woman. In a support group, I met a FtM Transman and things clicked. We began seeing each other, moved in together and eventually got married. Needless to say, he knew from the beginning about me, and encouraged me to be who I am. He was also very helpful with makeup and clothing. Due to a lot of stress with both of us having to go back into the closet after moving to Virginia, we are now in the process of getting divorced. He was the most supportive and accepting person I have ever had in my life. I doubt I will ever find anyone like him again.
    Last edited by MiraM; 08-07-2009 at 07:22 AM.

My wife has been Melanie's biggest supporter for over 28 years even to the point of writing four books on the topic of crossdressing. She almost from the beginning was able to look beyond the clothing to the man inside that she loves unconditionally. I only wish we could clone her for the millions who have not found a partner who is supportive and accepting.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

My wife knows I crossdress, but is not real happy about it. She knows that I do my best to keep it away from her. I understand her feelings on this, and I try my hardest to respect her feelings. So I dress when she's not around, and I try to be a good, loving husband when she is around. We have an arrangement that works for both of us to a point. I'm sure she wishes, though, that I didn't do this, and I wish she's accept it and allow me to pursue it more.

Oh, well. I love her, and that's life.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Seems like most peoples wives are okay with it so long as they don't have to see it or be around it.

I seem to recall a long-necked bird of ill repute that follows a similar pattern. Doesn't stop its ass from getting mauled by a saber-toothed Truth-monster, but hey, at least it doesn't have to see it's oblivion.

My girlfriend knows it, supports it, and loves it. She calls me her Princess in Shining Armor. Even if it's silly, it makes my heart sing and proves that not only does she understand my desire to be a girl, but she also understands my personality.

Truth be told, I'm quite smitten with the little cutie. I explained pretty early in our relationship that I'm not exactly a monogamous person (I don't like exclusivity), but I think I'm changing my tune. If I only had one girl to spend my life with, it'd be her. She's my friggin' life, anymore.

However, if I wasn't with her, I'd be very up front about myself. Let them know, first and foremost, how I feel and what I want to be, and if they're not comfortable with that then whatever. Beat your feet, I won't cry.

I doubt that'll happen, though. If you truly love yourself then you don't need much from others to make you feel complete. And I'm growing quite fond of me.

Tired babble, hoooooooooooo~!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Aspiring Member
    My wife wasn't for the first few years of our marriage, but has been terrific for the last 2 years - she loves having her girlfriend!!

GG and SO of Alana1972
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnd View Post
    I'm a supportive girlfriend. I don't feel I just tolerate it. We have fun together. I like shopping together, talking about clothes and shoes, dressing up together to watch "chick flicks". And I let me SO know when I feel the need to be the prettier one. Patience pays, and so does reminding your wife that she is pretty and you are thinking about her. We GGs can have easily bruised egos, we need a lot of stroking.
    I could have written that! Completely agree

Wink

Hey Girl, My wonderful little wife is 100% supportive of me! She enjoys my fem side, and loves to...."be with" Kaitlin!!! We just wish we lived in an area that I could be more open to the outside world, have a Girls night out and such.
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

My wife accepts Alice, so I guess she approves, but from a distance. She allows me to dress, ie; last night but does not wish to see me dressed. However she did last night as I came to bed the same time she did and wore my bra, forms and make up to bed. Nothing was said and I wore my make up most of today with little comment. Getting there bit by bit.

Hmmm... My first wife just tollerated it (sexual) but never warmed to it. My second wife did not mind it (just playing around)

My current partner got me into the WHOLE thing and we love it...
    Loving life to the full.... At long last

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    My wife is great about it. There are only two issues for us (going out) and concerns about its progression, which aren't unfounded. Otherwise as long as she gets my love she's nothing but smiles.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

It seems it's totall aceptance now, after a few years. But I put on a dress the other night and she actually commented that I had lost wieght since I had last wore the dress. She does my makeup alot of times and does shop for me. On a scale of 1 to 10 of being supportive I would give her a 15! I'm her macho man and her bestest girlfriend.
    [SIZE="2"]All those that believe in telekenesis, raise my hand.[/SIZE]

my wife tolerates it. buys for me. only condition is that I should keep it restriced to home, except for the undies which i use under my drab clothes all the time. when no body else in home and i get dressed, she espects me to share the kitchen, laundry and other normal housewife chores, which i enjoy anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha43 View Post
    I'm one of the fortunate ones. She is accepting and supportive. I am careful to not push things too far and remain the man she married.
    This goes for me too.

I met Sheila, my wife to be on here and as such she was already aware of my crossdressing. She has been involved with a crossdresser before and actively supports the lifestyle and me in particular.
    She has really helped me come to terms with my c/ding [Although I still tend to swing back and forth with my own acceptance occasionally]

She actively encourages me to be "Debs", regularly buying things, taking me shopping, giving me her honest opinion on how I look [she even likes "The Tart" ]. We always talk over any concerns I or we may have about c/ding or anything else

I consider myself very lucky as we also connect on every level and she also actively participates in my other interests and hobbies....I think we were made for each other

Well, I told Jean the day I proposed. She is the one who didn't have a problem with it, I did. She is the one who helped me realize that I am the person I am because I am a CD. I have even said that I would stop if she wanted me to. She said that I can not change who I am.
    I dress every day. I also know that she loves me. I mean she has to look at me dressed all the time!