Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How many have approving wives or SO?

my wife would not tolerate or allow

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    you know... it varies day to day. She once stated before, that "it's disgusting and makes her want to throw up" and has even purged my clothes and make-up.

but then she lets me dress up every Halloween and she probably thinks that I dress up when she & the kids are away. Although in all honesty, I haven't been completely dressed (make-up & wig) since last Halloween.

I wear panties almost everyday, whether they be nylon or cotton... bikini, tangas or grannies. I'm constantly stealing her shorts and lounge pants. I shave everything to my legs. She could care less about all of that though. I think it's just the fear of ridicule she expects if the secret ever came out to family and friends. So with that... i take it a day at a time. I don't rub my CDing in her face, because I don't want us to be a statistic where my CDing destroys the marriage.

Wife accepts me

My wife of just under a year accepts me for me and lets me dress whenever I want. We make love dressed (did tonight) anything I do around the house I am dressed and she is fine with it. I wish I would dress less for her so she can feel like she has a normal husband but I feel so much sexier dressed its hard not to.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I have a GF/SO that knows and accepts. She hasn't seen me yet because I do not own anything (complicated story), but she does think it will be a fun experience for both of us to share.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I am one of the lucky ones, my wife fully accepts i like to crossdress and she has bought me skirts.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    I am one of the lucky ones, my wife fully accepts i like to crossdress and she has bought me skirts.

I'm an approving SO...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I know what you feel. I been married for30yrs

My wife has generally been very accepting and supportive over the last decade or so. She's done my makeup, buys me clothes and gives me make-up, regularly critiques my style and gives me tips, goes out with me on occasion, etc.

I do need to tread carefully on a few things, though. She does not like it if it always becomes a form of foreplay in the bedroom, absolutely flips out when I shave my chest (she always tells me that she had no desire to go to bed with or marry a 12 year old boy), she's a little sensitive or feels a little insecure if she thinks I look 'better' than her (hardly!), and gets irritated if I borrow her clothes without permission (although she's done it, too!).

I dress 24/7 and My wife supports me 100% and has from day one.

Accepting wife

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Fotunately, I only have the one wife but I have been blessed with an accepting wife who only found out about my dressing eighteen months ago after thirty eight years of marraige.
    Maybe being a counsellor helped when I came out to her but since then I has been wonderful. We shop together now for cloths for Joanne all though I am in my drab form. Like others, she helps with advise on make-up and how women walk and behave as I want to look and feel the woman that's inside me and be the best I can. I am not around all the time as that was the one and only arrangement that we agreed on when she found out.
    Just like other girls, my wife does'nt want Joanne to replace her long life partner but accepts my need and wants of exsit.
    Again like many wives that now know about the husbands crossdressing, I suppose my wife would probably prefered life to be as it was but like life you often have to make changes and accept some changes in your life.

Love JoanneLOR]
    [/SIZE]

I have been a supportive and encouraging gf ever since I found out. I was a bit frustrated at first not because of the dressing but because I felt as though I was being cut out of this aspect because even after telling me I was never allowed to be involved. Slowly he began to share more and more and now we even go shopping together.

Just getting her to know

My wife is just getting to know that I cd and what it means, she would prefer I dont and is having a hard time accepting, we have been married 16 yrs now. She does know it wont go away.
    Any suggestions welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My wife tolerates my Cd'ing and has even asked me to try on her clothes from time to time. We are the same size bottom. It's also nice if I want something and I don't want to use a dressing room. I can just have her try it on. She doesn't want to see it very often though, so I am selective.

Usedta Could, Can't so much now (ish)

Well.....on a scale of 1-1000, I'd say my wife tolerates/accepts my dressing approximately at the 743.972 point. Approximately.

Before the kids, all the time. With the kids, not so much. Not that she doesn't approve herself, but she DIS-approves of involving the kids.

And I agree. I guess.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

Hi

My wife seems to accept this part of me, but feel there is big part of her that wish I would like a "so-called" normal male. She has bought panties and a bra for me to wear in the privatecy of our bedroom. She does feel comfortable dressing up in public, but that might be changing. We were in Vegas and she saw an ad. transformation service and mentioned it to me. Interesting.

My SO is, and has been more than just approving

...she actually brought me out.

My wife is approving and some times encouraging I dress 5 days a week with her OK with it. And the omly time I wear guy underpants is to work.
    Angie

I want to tell my gf, but i know she wont accept. Were about the same size (130ish lbs) but she would feel bigger if she knew that...

Aspiring Member

Tolerates

My wife knows I dress and tolerates it as long as she doesn't have to be involved, I don't go out and when I dress I do it behind closed doors so she does not see. If I paint my nails I am supposed to take it of before going out in case I have an accident and some one see's it. I am not supposed to under dress and leave the house but I do from time to time.

If I go trying on shoes (my favourite hobby) I need to have my nails painted and be wearing tights or stockings so I have to be careful not to get caught or I get into big trouble.
    Last edited by Jayne; 09-04-2009 at 02:15 PM. Reason: I was not finished

Unhappy

Before we had kids many years ago, my wife accepted and allowed me dressing up in front of her once a month. But after our first kid was born, she somehow not accept my xdressing in front of her. About 10 years ago, she found the Bible had a verse of not accepting crossdressing and I had been officially forbidden on my foremost pleasure since then!

My wife is very supportive because she has seen that a transgendered man is much more inclined to be understanding of a woman's issues than otherwise. Also, she understands that TG is a very integral part of who I am.

How can you tell how she feels? You might ask her. But does she shop with you? Does she encourage you to dress? Can you two discuss it at any time? many ways to tell for me.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

100% married, 100% supportive. Buys me things, provides advice and is wonderful.

wife knows

my wife knows and accept my cd she say it make me alot more calmer

Quote Originally Posted by Wrenchette View Post
    Approves.
    very much so