Thread: Sort of out, sort of not...

Sort of out, sort of not...

I've been planted pretty firmly so far in the back of the closet that my clothes see more daylight than I do for a very long time. About the closest I'd ever been to going out was a few long drives (5-6 hours at night) where I'd worn a top, skirt, tights, and shoes during the drive but no makeup or wig or anything. Anywho, a while back (about 6 months or so) I realized that I needed to pay my water bill as I had forgotten about it and it had gone overdue. I decided that I would go pay it in what I was wearing...ladies jeans and top, bra, black tights, ballet flats, but again no wig or makeup. The only male thing I did was to put on a sweatshirt over my top. I drove downtown, had to park a couple of blocks away, walked the whole way to the payment window, paid, walked back to the car, drove through Starbucks, and went home. I was shaking like a leaf the whole walk there and back but it was a great experience. Maybe one day I'll actually make it out fully dressed, but for now I think that's about as gutsy as I could possibly be.

Try a top that isnt blatant to start with

I have been going out all week in girls jeans and pants, girls tops (sometimes with an open girls mid sleeve shirt over them), and a pair of med heel platform shoes that are for the most part hidden by the pants. I wear a 3 bangel bracelet and sometimes a little butterfly clip in the back of my hair, which is med length. Additionally I am putting on light pearl fingernail polish and a very light colored lip gloss that just colors my lips slightly pinkish, not really noticeable on its own. I have not had anyone treat me weird or say anything. I am 5'6" and 150lbs. The feeling of liberation is incredible. I look good and I am sure some younger girls are noticing, but still nothing at all bad- even a few looks up and down, approving? maybe!. Never thought I would like going out looking slightly feminine instead of total transformation (of which I have only done very shortly, mostly driving and no intentional interaction). Always just thought people would think I am gay, dont care now. I am getting to the point where I want to wear these girls pants and tops purely due to style and fit, never mind the CD thing!! I mean, they are really comfortable pants and the tops have a lot of style and really dont look like they are completely for females. May be a good thing for you to try. Go to a big thrift store and just girl up and stroll right over to the girls area like you own the place and start a lookin! You get used to it faster than you think. Yay for you!!
    Happiness is a choice.

Yeah!!! I've found out that you can wear just about anything you want to with slacks.. And not have any big issues... Hard to tell who's who with everyong wearing jeans anyway... Its the first time you go out in a skirt or a dress.. That's where there is definately no question in your or anyones mind what gender you are portraying..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I do not own very many boys jeans and the ones I do own are for work. The jeans I wear are womens and I wear them everywhere. The tops I wear are what you might call gender neutural and my shoes are womens yet they do not really look any different then some mans shoes. Only the very estut women will be able to spot the difference.

Wearing certian parts is very easy and most everyone doesn't even give it a second look if any. The under garments like panties, camisole, pantyhose, tights or other under garments is easy to wear simply who is going to look at you that close or feel you up? Penny loafers, sneakers, belts it is all easy to find the not so flashy articles and wear everyday. I even began to wear some shoes with the clunky heels and lomg enough pants to cover them correctly (like women do) and no comments. I shave most of my body, laser the face and trim the forearms so the right amount of hair is present.

Now days I go out in female form and do my sopping, pay bills, go to the bank, get a maicure or whatever I need to do, even to church. In fact that is the only way I will go to church, full lady like form. Go out and about with the confedence that you are alright and there ain't nothing the matter with me and I am suppose to be here as I am. You do not have a problem and if there is a problem then it belongs to the person who sticks their unwanted nose into someone elses business.

Hang in there sis, the world is a great place and we need to call our congressmen and tell them to pass ENDA.

HUGS Sandra